+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Jay1308

Jun 1, 2023
To be eligible, you must
  • have accumulated, within the past 3 years, at least 6 months of full-time, continuous work experience (or an equal amount of part-time work experience)
    • in a single occupation listed in the table below
    • in Canada or abroad
Period. You are good.
Then I hope I can change job now, it won't affect my PR application anyways.

Martian17495

Apr 9, 2024
My wife has recently recieved ITA in CEC. I will be the accompanying spouse in her application. I am a Merchant Navy officer so I have extensive travel history. I have recreated my travel history through my passport stamps. For USA travel history it is available on there website. For Australia they have provided my travel history via email. However Singapore refused to share my travel history stating it is collected for there internal use only. Now I have multiple entry stamps on my passport of Singapore but I don't have any exit stamps. I can't access the ship's records as it was 2018. Do you have any suggestions or if someone going through the same or similar scenario, what's your plan to handle such situation?

KPR1

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
I am still not sure. I am doing healthcare job just to get PR. My background (Education and experience) is from strong engineering (Chemical) side. No education for healthcare and no previous experience. But just doing it since Nov , 2023. Are you 100% sure there won't be any issues in PR application?
How can you get a healthcare job without any prior experience ? Not digging at anything, I am just asking so I can also try.

Jim Alamia

Aug 7, 2024
Hi there!
It’s a great idea to have a comprehensive guide for the Express Entry process. Unfortunately, I don’t have a specific thread to point you to at the moment, but I can offer a brief overview:
  1. Determine Eligibility: Check if you meet the criteria for one of the federal immigration programs under Express Entry.
  2. Create an Online Profile: Register and submit your profile on the Express Entry system.
  3. Receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA): If you meet the cut-off score, you’ll get an ITA for permanent residency.
  4. Submit Your Application: Complete and submit your application along with all required documents.
  5. Wait for a Decision: After submission, wait for your application to be processed and a decision to be made.
For detailed, step-by-step instructions, I recommend checking out official resources or forums dedicated to Canadian immigration. Creating a sticky post could be a helpful addition to this forum, so you might want to suggest it to the moderators. Good luck with your application!

Kennykuba

Aug 9, 2024
Hello all, my job NOC is under TEER 1 category which usually require a university degree however I have ECA for my HND & ND because it gave me more points. Hope it won't be an IRCC issue considering the fact that its not a university degree? Thanks as I await your response

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello all, my job NOC is under TEER 1 category which usually require a university degree however I have ECA for my HND & ND because it gave me more points. Hope it won't be an IRCC issue considering the fact that its not a university degree? Thanks as I await your response
Not if you have ECA equivalencies.

Kennykuba

Aug 9, 2024
Great people, Can someone whose occupation is under TEER 1 which usually require a university degree use the NOC?

The person's Wes educational qualification is an HND and ND which was evaluated as two or more certificates, hope it won't be an issue for ircc considering the fact that it is an HND and not a university degree?

The person has lots of experience in the NOC though. The NOC is 11201.

Martian17495

Apr 9, 2024
I have recieved ITA ON 17 jULY 2024 under CEC. When i entered the pool i had explained my Work experience as follows:
05 March 2021 to 05 July 2021
and
06 December 2022 to ongoing.(Recieved ITA on 17 july 2024).

However now that i have requested reference letter from my employer they have given me employment from 05 march 2021 to 19 June 2021.

Does that effect my score. Both of these jobs were 40hrs/week. Please help ?