+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

priya_kan

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Sorry, need to wait for some more time for +1;
"Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 168 hours."
The last plus 1 from me was to u :)

priya_kan said:
Thank you so much asivad!!
Can you please help me out in the procedure for applying PCC from India for both USA and India? Thanks very much!!
+1 to you!!

Thanks in advance,
Priya

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

nithincr1984

Jul 13, 2015
Hi,

I am new to this thread.

The question, "Is this FSWP is only for those who all are in Canada?

There is no hope for me to go to canada as my CRS point in only 337/600.

I am 32 years only and there is no other option for me to increase the point.

So i dropped my dream to settle in canada.

Those who all have more than 440 CRS points. All the very best.

Regards

NCR

nithincr1984

Jul 13, 2015
nithincr1984 said:
Hi,

I am new to this thread.

The question, "Is this FSWP is only for those who all are in Canada?

There is no hope for me to go to canada as my CRS point in only 337/600.

I am 32 years only and there is no other option for me to increase the point.

So i dropped my dream to settle in canada.

Those who all have more than 440 CRS points. All the very best.

Regards

NCR

erfoolak

Jul 12, 2015
Hi All,

I have a question:

I've got a master degree in Mechanical Engineering and received the assessment from WES.
Also: age 30; Language: English CLB9 ; Work Experience: 4 years
Do I still need to get a license from a provincial body for my occupation to be eligible for Express Entry?
here is the exact quotation from CIC:

" University degree at the Master’s level or equal OR University level entry-to-practice professional degree (or equal). Occupation related to the degree must be:
NOC 2011 Skill Level A, and
licensed by a provincial regulatory body. "

Please help because my profile has just been ineligible for second time. :(

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
erfoolak said:
Hi All,

I have a question:

I've got a master degree in Mechanical Engineering and received the assessment from WES.
Also: age 30; Language: English CLB9 ; Work Experience: 4 years
Do I still need to get a license from a provincial body for my occupation to be eligible for Express Entry?
here is the exact quotation from CIC:

" University degree at the Master's level or equal OR University level entry-to-practice professional degree (or equal). Occupation related to the degree must be:
NOC 2011 Skill Level A, and
licensed by a provincial regulatory body. "

Please help because my profile has just been ineligible for second time. :(
Even if such a license were needed, that cannot be the reason for your profile to be deemed ineligible for EE. Make sure your IELTS is valid and you are entering the POF correctly.

Zahid_Uttara

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Dear All

I have some queries:

1. What are "The Right of Permanent Residence fee" and “cost recovery fee”? I am going to pay for ITA. I am applying along with my spouse and a daughter. In my application I have mentioned I shall pay these two fees together. How much CAD I need to pay now? I found RPRF is CAD 490 for each adult and cost recovery fee CAD 550 for each adult and CAD 150 for each child.

2. From where I could get IMM 1017B form? I asked our doctor’s lab, but they don’t have that form. And I didn’t find it in the website.

Can you please suggest me?

Kind regards
Zahid

ggupta83

Jul 13, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
20-08-2016
ash137 said:
I have done a Part-time MBA from IIM Lucknow, India (Working Managers Program) and I just received my WES evaluation where WES has marked my equivalency as below -

"Bachelor's degree (four years) and completion of an executive management program offered by a graduate school of business"

Please help me interpret the above -

Does this mean my Post graduate diploma qualify under "Two or more Certificates, Diplomas, Degree" or "Masters degree" ?

Thanks

Hi ash137,

Did you ever find out the answer to your query. I also did an executive program from IIMC however did not include that in the ECA as I am out of country & getting transcripts from them seemed impossible especially when I do not even know whether they even entertain such requests.

However if getting that evaluated is considered as "Two or more Certificates, Diplomas, Degree" then I guess it is worth a try as it is likely to give a good push from my current Bachelor's Degree credential

ggupta83

Jul 13, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
20-08-2016
Hi ash137,

Did you ever find out the answer to your query. I also did an executive program from IIMC however did not include that in the ECA as I am out of country & getting transcripts from them seemed impossible especially when I do not even know whether they even entertain such requests.

However if getting that evaluated is considered as "Two or more Certificates, Diplomas, Degree" then I guess it is worth a try as it is likely to give a good push from my current Bachelor's Degree credential

Also it will be great if you can share process you followed to get the transcripts for your executive program, I think it will be different for IIMC however it will gimme some basic idea

Thanks

rockinjock

Jul 13, 2015
Hey everyone,

I have a query about our CEC. It asks for 6 months Proof of Financial Status (Proof of Funds). We have a PDF of our statements which is 13MB in size but it will only allow 4MB upload limit... I tried compressing the PDF on SmallPDF/PDFShrink and it only got down to 12MB.

We were wondering how other people uploaded their Proof of Funds under or = 4MB. Would uploading the first statement page for each of the past 6 months be sufficient?

Thanks a lot in advance

APSTAR

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Hey Guys

CIC asked following additional docs, as I applies under BCPNP(Student). So, I have to submit only first i.e Schedule 4.... right???/

Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees form

OR

Schedule 4A- Prov Nominee: A newly completed Schedule 4A - Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees - Business Nominees form

Thanks in Advance

dhavaladesai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2016
Nomination.....
OINP is still processing my case from Jan 2016. Still no news.
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
keerthiv said:
Hello people,

Need your help/advice/suggestion.

is there a thread in this forum that someone can point me to, that will provide a step-by-step instructions of how to apply for Express Entry process(in order).
If here is no thread of that can, could someone who has in-depth understanding of the process, kindly create one and put it as sticky?

I am bit confused as to what would be the first step in applying for the EE and its corresponding steps.
Though website provide instructions to certain extent, i am not entirely convinced as i understand there is lot more required than what is mentioned on the website.

These instruction will be helpful not just to me but many aspirants who are seeking a lucid understanding of the process.

Thank you all for your time. :)

Hey Guys,

So I am from Ahmedabad Gujarat. I was trying to find out more about how to create an Express Entry profile but the immigration agents would not provide that information. They want to just rip off money from people who really want to go but have less of technical expertise.

So I have created a small article on my website which shows how to create an Express Entry profile from scratch. Can you guys look at the same and provide a feed back what more or less could I add ? This is just the starting of the document. There are a lot of steps to it which I want to add and am working on adding each right now.

Heres the link : dhavaldesai.me/how-to-open-express-entry-profile-with-images

I am not doing this for driving traffic or anything. It pisses me off to see people have made this a commercial business of looting gullible people of there hard earned money. Please let me know if sharing such knowledge is not allowed in this group.

Thanks,
Awaiting for your reply.

erfoolak

Jul 12, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Even if such a license were needed, that cannot be the reason for your profile to be deemed ineligible for EE. Make sure your IELTS is valid and you are entering the POF correctly.
Thanks.
I did my IELTS in May 2015. For POF do I need to attach some documents (bank statement) or just put some figure higher than the minimum?
For the past two application education section, I declared both my master's degree and bachelors degree would that cause any problem?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
erfoolak said:
Thanks.
I did my IELTS in May 2015. For POF do I need to attach some documents (bank statement) or just put some figure higher than the minimum?

Input a figure higher than the minumum.

For the past two application education section, I declared both my master's degree and bachelors degree would that cause any problem?

No. If these are foreign educational credentials, you need to have the ECA done to be eligible for EE.