+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
Thank you very much! That was helpful.

Couple of questions:

1. I will be getting my post-graduate diploma in a few months - do I have to get an ECA for it as well?
2. Can I create a profile now, and update it later when my wife completes her IELTS next month? Or do you recommend I create a profile after getting my diploma and my wife's IELTS score?

Thanks again!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shashidhar_sm said:
Thank you very much! That was helpful.

Couple of questions:

1. I will be getting my post-graduate diploma in a few months - do I have to get an ECA for it as well?

Definitely worth it if you have only a Bachelors degree now. If WES assesses your post-graduate diploma as equivalent to a Canadian PG-diploma, you'll get to score a lot of CRS points under Skills Transferability.

2. Can I create a profile now, and update it later when my wife completes her IELTS next month? Or do you recommend I create a profile after getting my diploma and my wife's IELTS score?

No downside to creating the profile right away but you can wait till you get your post-graduate diploma assessed by WES. Check here ---> https://www.wes.org/ca/preliminary/poe.asp?

Thanks again!

jsCanada

Jul 12, 2015
Certificate Of Qualification for NOC 2174

Hi,

Is certificate of Qualification available for NOC 2174?
What`s the process to get certificate of Qualification?

Thanks

sheen

Aug 19, 2010
HEY ALL,

I HAVE TO ASK MY PREVIOUS EMPLOYER (FROM INDIA) TO WRITE ME EXPERIENCE LETTER FOR 8 MONTHS INTERNSHIP I DID WITH THEM. IT WAS UNPAID INTERNSHIP, DOES MY EMPLOYER NEED TO MENTION THAT ?

ALSO WHAT TO DO IF MY CO-OP/INTERNSHIP WAS PAID IN CASH? I CAN'T SHOW ANY PROOF FOR THAT INCOME.
THIS WAS 7 YEARS AGO, SOMETIMES IN 2007-2008. DO IMMIGRATION GO THAT BACK AND ASK FOR INCOME PROOF?

THANKS

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:

Thankyou very much...
So the system would automatically calculate CRS points for 3 years or more inspite of having the gap, correct? and it can use my 2 years continuous from 2011 -2013 to cover for the minimum 1 year continuous for eligibility?

I have another issue now:
The job I did from June 2011 - September 2013 (Senior Assistant) officially does not require a degree past secondary school. It requires 4-5 years of experience though (which I did not have at that time as it wasn't an issue, but it is a very strict requirement for this position now) Therefore, it is a senior position and that was why I was not eligible for it again in 2014 in spite of having a higher qualification of Masters. Contracts are locally issued and keeping in mind cost of living, salaries are extremely high. This is not under UN category of "Professional" but is local senior.

My current position is more tilted towards professional and requires more education, i.e a Bachelor's degree (though no work experience), but is junior officer- consultant - the contract has been issued from the International HQ so salaries are much lower. I have only been in this position since October 2014.

But can I claim them both under NOC 4164 (skill A) - I am doing the EXACT same duties, and they are both under Customer Services for Humanitarian Response. I am trying to rephrase the "Customer Service" part due to mis-representation of duties... there is also the fact that the bosses all insist that its the most crucial role in aid response, and cannot be classified under normal CS representative roles.

So I will just be listing the duties once, and give the 2 separate titles (1- Senior Assistant, 2- Junior Officer/Consultant) and salaries... Not sure if I should mention anything about local vs international recruitment.... or education requirements.

Please advise..

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys i have a problem about my travelling thing .. So last year i went to india VIA dubai so i stayed in duabi for 2 days then went to india and then again i went to dubai from india for 8 days then i came back to india then from india to canada my question is what should i mention in my travelling thing ? Everything or just the dates my travlles from india to dubai and dubai to india

Thankx

language instructor 1

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
Nomination.....
21 Dec 2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
06-10-2017
Dear friends
I would be thankful if you helped me

I have 1 year and 8 months job exprience in noc 4021 and after that 2 years and 2 months job exprience in noc 4011. how many years of expeience do I have if I apply for 4011? does 4021 count or not?

should I definitely have insurance for proof of my work experience?
thank you my friends

4011 university lecturer

4021 language school teacher

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EFK said:
Thankyou very much...
So the system would automatically calculate CRS points for 3 years or more inspite of having the gap, correct? and it can use my 2 years continuous from 2011 -2013 to cover for the minimum 1 year continuous for eligibility?

I have another issue now:
The job I did from June 2011 - September 2013 (Senior Assistant) officially does not require a degree past secondary school. It requires 4-5 years of experience though (which I did not have at that time as it wasn't an issue, but it is a very strict requirement for this position now) Therefore, it is a senior position and that was why I was not eligible for it again in 2014 in spite of having a higher qualification of Masters. Contracts are locally issued and keeping in mind cost of living, salaries are extremely high. This is not under UN category of "Professional" but is local senior.

My current position is more tilted towards professional and requires more education, i.e a Bachelor's degree (though no work experience), but is junior officer- consultant - the contract has been issued from the International HQ so salaries are much lower. I have only been in this position since October 2014.

But can I claim them both under NOC 4164 (skill A) - I am doing the EXACT same duties, and they are both under Customer Services for Humanitarian Response. I am trying to rephrase the "Customer Service" part due to mis-representation of duties... there is also the fact that the bosses all insist that its the most crucial role in aid response, and cannot be classified under normal CS representative roles.

So I will just be listing the duties once, and give the 2 separate titles (1- Senior Assistant, 2- Junior Officer/Consultant) and salaries... Not sure if I should mention anything about local vs international recruitment.... or education requirements.

Please advise..
As I've explained earlier, what matters is the roles & responsibilities and their correspondence with the main duties listed under the chosen NOC. What doesn't matter as much (or at all in some cases) is the job title, educational qualifications for the job(s) in question or organizational hierarchy.

You may certainly club them under a single line item given that they are under the same NOC. Your reference letter will do the remaining work of explaining the difference in the 2 roles in terms of salary, dates etc.

But there is a gap in employment between the 2 job roles and the onus is on you to explain that as well.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
language instructor 1 said:
Dear friends
I would be thankful if you helped me

I have 1 year and 8 months job exprience in noc 4021 and after that 2 years and 2 months job exprience in noc 4011. how many years of expeience do I have if I apply for 4011? does 4021 count or not?

For CRS score, you have more than 3 years of experience. For FSW eligibility, you have either 2 years and 2 months of experience or 1 year and 8 months of experience depending on which NOC you choose as primary.

should I definitely have insurance for proof of my work experience?

Insurance as proof? Didn't quite get this.

thank you my friends

4011 university lecturer

4021 language school teacher

priya_kan

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Hi,
Can someone please let me know the procedure for obtaining PCC from India (while residing in India) and for obtaining PCC from USA (while residing in India)?
Thanks very much in advance!!

I received ITA in the 12th draw; and yet to apply for PCC. Will I be able to get both the PCC's within 2 months? If not, will CIC accept my application?
Please kindly help me!! ??? :(

sharon28

Apr 15, 2015
Please how do I register on job bank? Is it after filling the express entry profile that I will be directed there automatically?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
priya_kan said:
Hi,
Can someone please let me know the procedure for obtaining PCC from India (while residing in India) and for obtaining PCC from USA (while residing in India)?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

Thanks very much in advance!!

I received ITA in the 12th draw; and yet to apply for PCC. Will I be able to get both the PCC's within 2 months? If not, will CIC accept my application?

They will allow it under exceptional circumstances but you'll have to show that you've tried your best and even then it depends on the officer to allow this. However, it will take them 3-6 months to process your application from the time you send it in. Your best chances lie in applying for both PCCs, waiting till the 60th day to submit your application with or without PCCs and sending the PCCs along with a CSE (Case Specific Enquiry) if you receive your PCCs after submission.

Please kindly help me!! ??? :(

priya_kan

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Thank you so much asivad!!
Can you please help me out in the procedure for applying PCC from India for both USA and India? Thanks very much!!
+1 to you!!

Thanks in advance,
Priya