+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

alya2905

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-10-2016
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed at this time
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2017
Hi Guys,

I have sent application to OINP on 19th November and heven't heard from them since then. Is anyone aware of current AOR situation? It's been more than 90 days and i'm worried.

I also wanted to know.... my passport is getting expired in august 2016.

Should I wait for AOR and then apply for renewal of passport?????
or
should i apply it NOW, change passport details in MY CIC Account and send the scan copy of passport along with Change of Personal Information form????

Thanks

pfernandes

Feb 15, 2016
Stanlee said:
425 is more than enough :). To get PT NOI from Ontario your CRS score should be 400+. When did you create your Express Entry profile. I am not sure about your IELTS score break up, but if you can get CLB 9 (LRWS 8777), then you have a chance to increase your scores for ITA.
Thanks Stanlee. I only calculated my points and have not created a profile.

I understand that PT NOI is sent by Ontario but would I get a nomination at 425? Or do I need more points? Since Ontario is my only chance, I was wondering whether to apply at all or not.

angel0815

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
StAnger said:
I think you will be fine by removing this work experience. Add it in personal history. Your score is pretty high to accomodate these glitches.
Hi StAnger,

Thanks for your reply.

Pardon my followup questions:

1. If I go back to the work history and remove this job, will it not affect the other documents I have already uploaded? Some more, I have declared this job in my provincial nomination. Will this not affect the details reflected there?

2. What happens after the stage of uploading the documents? are there still forms to fill up? Coz ive read many other forms in the cic website like IMM0008, background declaraton form..etc.

3. Will there be other documents to be required afterwards or all requests are asked one shot? Coz there are some documents not asked like IELTS, transcript, etc

2. My sponsor is my aunt, and somewhere in the first form filled up (before the part of document uploading) I have chosen to have a representative because I was thinking it would be better to have her help me do follow up or business with CIC if it would be necessary in the future. But now in the document uploading, I am asked to fillup IMM5476. is this advisable? if we opt to cancel it, is it possible to go back to the first form and cancel the representative coz 95% of files are already uploaded..

VII

Feb 19, 2016
mapledipped said:
the gap doesnt matter as long as your employer reference letters from both companies account for the 1560 hours. also they have to be in the same noc, otherwise it's not considered 1 year.
Thank you for the answer!

Yes both the jobs are from same NOC but they have different job title so does that matter? having same no but different job titles gives me one year exp needed?

another question is can I edit my work history form after receiving the Invite?

angel0815

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
May I also make a clarification regarding work experience:

Currently, I have attached all work documents for all the job experiences I had. Even if some does not match my primary job NOC.

My questions are:

1. Should I rather remove unnecessary job certs or I just keep them since I have them anyways?
2. Some of my job certs details are incomplete. I just supported them with email threads with corresponding HR personnels to show that I really made a request for complete details but they did not provide. For these companies, I can claim points. But I guess if I take them out, my points will be ok coz it is 885. Is it advisable I just remove them since they are not complete or I keep them since I have email threads anyways?

ssd

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
01-18-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Med's Done....
24-12-2015
mapledipped said:
the gap doesnt matter as long as your employer reference letters from both companies account for the 1560 hours. also they have to be in the same noc, otherwise it's not considered 1 year.
The experience doesnt have to be in the same NOC.. it nowhere states that... the experience has to be in NOC 0/A/B 12 months permanent , full time ( min. 30 hours/week)

harinder hayre

Dec 13, 2014
Stanlee said:
As far as I know these are the only changes that you can make to the details submitted by you http://help.wes.org/Credential-Evaluation/Modify-Order/50956312/Can-I-modify-my-order.htm

If you need to make the date changes contact WES here http://wes.org/support/ and ask them to consider the change before assessing your degrees.
could u plz help me to make EE profile cause every time i made it it says ineligible don't knw why

harinder hayre

Dec 13, 2014
mapledipped said:
[/quop
plz help me to make EE profile..i did 3 times every time same ans ....Ineligible don,t know why

harinder hayre

Dec 13, 2014
sheoran87 said:
hello all

I created my EE profile in june 2015 and send EE number with my Nova Scotia file.At this time i did not receive anything from Nova Scota and i think they will take 1 more month as per their processing time.

my ielts is going to expire on 15 march 2016. i took a new date of 5 march 2016 but i will get mark sheet by 27 march as their standard time.

Does my EE profile also ineligible because of my IELTS?

if i get Pre AOR before 15 march but not ITA then should i inform them about my IELTS expiry date ?

After getting Pre Aor if my EE profile get ineligible then what to do?

if i create a new profile with new score will they transfer my pre AOR to new EE profile?

please suggest

Thanks in advance.

plz help me too create EE profile...

A9kurs

Feb 16, 2016
i got reference number from wes they send me one application summary now what i have to do i have to give this application summary to my university or what other things are required when i goto university for transcripts

ravs77

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
need to know what these terms and what is average time between them

I see in many signatures people write their timelines, just need to know what they mean and what is average time between them:

EE App Submitted>>> understood that this is to submit application in cic account
OINP PT Notification
OINP App Submitted>> this is application for Ontario state nomination
OINP AOR
OINP Nomination
FSW Invite
FSW App Submitted
FSW AOR
PPR request
COPR

hash1990

Dec 6, 2015
Hello to All,

i am currently planing to conduct education credential assessment through CES. i am going to send following document to CES adress canada.

1. sealed HEC envelop (transcript and Degree duly verified by HEC)
2. All copies of document from matric to Masters, Signed application form and passport copy.

please advise if any other document/procedure required for this, your expertise in this regards shall be highly appreciated.

thanks
Hash from Pakistan

sultaan07

Jan 21, 2016
Hello friends,

Currently, I am living in Canada as Visitor. I had 10 months of experience at SUBWAY as store manager with annual salary more than $25,000. I went to one lawyer and he said he can workout with my experience and can show 12-months full time experience. He said he had done it before. After that, He will create my EE, profile and apply for OINP under CEC.

Is it possible guys? please help me. :( :( ???

Cool15

Dec 16, 2015
Hey there

I need help regarding which NOC to apply in?

Let me just brief myself:

I have been working in Finance & Accounts department of a Leasing Company for past 4 years and my designation is Senior Executive and my job description matched with "1111 Financial auditors and accountants", "1114 Other financial officers", "1431 Accounting and related clerks" and "1311 Accounting technicians and bookkeepers"

I also wanted to know that, as in our company people who are working in Finance and Accounts Department are given designation as Executive of Finance and Accounts Department, Senior Executive of Finance and Accounts Department, Manager of Finance and Accounts Department... etc instead of Accountant, Senior Accountant, Accounts Manager....etc therefore can I actually apply in any of the above category?

I would be very grateful if anyone can help me with this.

Thanks

xi

Jan 30, 2015
Hi Experts;

Can anyone tell me what are the document requirements for principal applicant and spouse when you get an OINP nominee. Can anyone please help me??