+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
alya2905 said:
Hi Guys,

I have sent application to OINP on 19th November and heven't heard from them since then. Is anyone aware of current AOR situation? It's been more than 90 days and i'm worried.

I also wanted to know.... my passport is getting expired in august 2016.

Should I wait for AOR and then apply for renewal of passport?????
or
should i apply it NOW, change passport details in MY CIC Account and send the scan copy of passport along with Change of Personal Information form????

Thanks
1)The current trend is 100+ days for FSW applicants.

2) You can renew it now and once you get an AOR, you can send the biographic pages to them via e-mail!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ravs77 said:
I see in many signatures people write their timelines, just need to know what they mean and what is average time between them:

EE App Submitted>>> understood that this is to submit application in cic account
OINP PT Notification >>Provincial/Territorial Notification of Interest. Ontario might send you this letter if you have 400+ CRS.
OINP App Submitted>> this is application for Ontario state nomination Application package sent to Ontario after receipt of PT
OINP AOR>>Acknowledgement of receipt - this is Ontario saying "Application received and deemed complete - now the processing shall begin.
OINP Nomination>>Nomination comes as a message in your myCIC account when Ontario approves your application and nominates you. When you accept the nomination, your CRS will increase by 600 points,
FSW Invite>>Invitation to apply from CIC
FSW App Submitted>>PR application(e-APR) submitted after ITA
FSW AOR>>Acknowledgement of receipt - Usually comes on the same day after submission of application.
PPR requestPassport Request - Comes as an e-mail with the subject "Ready for Visa".
COPR>>Confirmation of Permanent Residence. Comes along with your stamped Passport.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Cool15 said:
Hey there

I need help regarding which NOC to apply in?

Let me just brief myself:

I have been working in Finance & Accounts department of a Leasing Company for past 4 years and my designation is Senior Executive and my job description matched with "1111 Financial auditors and accountants", "1114 Other financial officers", "1431 Accounting and related clerks" and "1311 Accounting technicians and bookkeepers"

I also wanted to know that, as in our company people who are working in Finance and Accounts Department are given designation as Executive of Finance and Accounts Department, Senior Executive of Finance and Accounts Department, Manager of Finance and Accounts Department... etc instead of Accountant, Senior Accountant, Accounts Manager....etc therefore can I actually apply in any of the above category?

I would be very grateful if anyone can help me with this.

Thanks
Your designation is NOT of prime importance is but your NOC is. Don't worry about finding a matching designation - It is sufficient if your roles and responsibilities match the roles of the NOC that you are choosing!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
xi said:
Hi Experts;

Can anyone tell me what are the document requirements for principal applicant and spouse when you get an OINP nominee. Can anyone please help me??
Check this --->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html;msg4952833#msg4952833

Feb 21, 2016
Hi,

Hod do i create the login in express entry. it says GC key & Secure id. which login should i use to create my id. also do i need to enroll for job bank.

Please help. As i have done all the paper work.

Regards,
Sampada.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Sammy_kulkarni@yahoo.com said:
Hi,

Hod do i create the login in express entry. it says GC key & Secure id. which login should i use to create my id. also do i need to enroll for job bank.

Please help. As i have done all the paper work.

Regards,
Sampada.
1) You can use GCKey if you do not have a Canadian bank account.
2) Yes, you MUST register for job bank after you create EE profile.

Like already advised to another member below, you can use the below link for the step-by-step instructions.

https://dhavaldesai.me/how-to-open-express-entry-profile-with-images/12-canadian-immigration

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Sammy_kulkarni@yahoo.com said:
okay. so after registering, how long i need to wait for the list. will i get an invite directly or i need to keep checking on the list.
Depends on your CRS. If your CRS > 460, you might likely get an invite in the very next draw. If it is below 450, you might have to improve your IELTS scores (and get a CLB-9 if you haven't already got it) or you might want to try and secure a PNP.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Pippin said:
NO. Not a good idea at all. You cannot say you are single if you have a spouse and child. That is called misrepresentation and can get you a ban from Canada for several years. You must include them in your application and if granted a visa, you can choose when they arrive after you land, as long as it is within a year or prior to expiry of their passports, which ever is first.
Dear Pipin,Seniors
I have post so many times my issue in forum in different sections and all the experts response me immediately but one friend advised me to post here as he gave this forum links.Actually i am currently working in canada and its almost 16 months as a cook and my NOC is B.I have job offer and LMIA and ielts score is only 5.5 overall,last week i checked the determine your eligibility for EE and i put all the information and at i last i submitted and it shown Based on your answers, you appear to be eligible for Express Entry,and after i filled up all the pages and submit my online application,but still now my CRS score is not displayed in my cic account application page but in pdf message there i received that i am not eligible for EE in any category?
So please do let me know why i am not eligible or am i doing something wrong while submitting my forms.
I would be really appreciated if any one could response my questions,
Rabin

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
RabinJi said:
Dear Pipin,Seniors
I have post so many times my issue in forum in different sections and all the experts response me immediately but one friend advised me to post here as he gave this forum links.Actually i am currently working in canada and its almost 16 months as a cook and my NOC is B.I have job offer and LMIA and ielts score is only 5.5 overall,last week i checked the determine your eligibility for EE and i put all the information and at i last i submitted and it shown Based on your answers, you appear to be eligible for Express Entry,and after i filled up all the pages and submit my online application,but still now my CRS score is not displayed in my cic account application page but in pdf message there i received that i am not eligible for EE in any category?
So please do let me know why i am not eligible or am i doing something wrong while submitting my forms.
I would be really appreciated if any one could response my questions,
Rabin
You need at least 6 in all sections in IELTS to be eligible for EE. Since you have 5.5, you are not eligible. Suggest you to re-take IELTS and get better scores.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
You need at least 6 in all sections in IELTS to be eligible for EE. Since you have 5.5, you are not eligible. Suggest you to re-take IELTS and get better scores.
Thank you rajkamal i will book today but one thing i want to ask in cic website it says clb 5 is required score as i have more than 1 year work experienced here in canada,but the more i get is good for me.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
RabinJi said:
Thank you rajkamal i will book today but one thing i want to ask in cic website it says clb 5 is required score as i have more than 1 year work experienced here in canada,but the more i get is good for me.
CLB-7 is required. CLB-7 = 6666 LRWS.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language.asp

CLB-5 is the minimum requirement for your second official language and not the primary official language.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
CLB-7 is required. CLB-7 = 6666 LRWS.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language.asp

CLB-5 is the minimum requirement for your second official language and not the primary official language.
If your skilled work experience in Canada is in a

NOC 0 or A job, the minimum level is CLB 7 (English) or NCLC 7 (French).
NOC B job, the minimum level is CLB 5 (English) or NCLC 5 (French).
Federal Skilled Trades Program
You must meet the minimum level of

CLB 5 (English) or NCLC 5 (French) for speaking and listening, and
CLB 4 (English) or NCLC 4 (French) for reading and writing.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Dear Rajkamal,
I have a last question which one cic will accept like CELPIP,IELTS,CLB?Which one is much easier among all?
Thanks
Rabin