+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
RabinJi said:
Dear Rajkamal,
I have a last question which one cic will accept like CELPIP,IELTS,CLB?Which one is much easier among all?
Thanks
Rabin
IELTS and CELPIP are tests. CLB is not a test. It is a scale to measure test scores on a standardized scale. CLB = Canadian Language Benchmark.

CELPIP is available for people who are in Canada. IELTS is available around the world. I have not taken CELPIP so I cannot comment on how the test is but IMO, I believe both the tests will be more or less alike.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
IELTS and CELPIP are tests. CLB is not a test. It is a scale to measure test scores on a standardized scale. CLB = Canadian Language Benchmark.

CELPIP is available for people who are in Canada. IELTS is available around the world. I have not taken CELPIP so I cannot comment on how the test is but IMO, I believe both the tests will be more or less alike.
Thank you so much for your prompt response,i will let you know once i give my exam.And hope you gonna a guide me but my wp is going to expired soon.

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I just did my medicals.
They wrote on the results that I have scoliosis. I do since I was a child and it is very light and not changed since then.
However , thing like that cannot be misses on x ray and they wrote it.

Can I get rejected due to that?

koolsasi2k6

Jan 7, 2016
Hi Seniors,

I had the following queries when i am filling the EE Profile in CIC website.

1. In the IELTS section, do we need to enter IELTS score or CLB converted score?
2. My passport says place of birth 'xxxx', which is a town, and in the EE profile, it is asking for City of birth which is 'yyyy', a city. Should i go with the city (yyyy) name or i should go with town (yyyy) name which has the passport proof.
3. In the study section, does electrical engineering comes under Applied Sciences?
4. My wife has pharma degree. In the study section, does pharmacy degree comes under Health sciences?
5. In the study section, should i write my actual college name or the affiliated university (issues degree) name?
6. In the study section, do we need to include high school studies also? or the under grad & Post grad is enough?
7. My job location and designation (with a single company) have changed over the years. Can i keep the latest location and designation for all my years of experience? or i should create seperate entries?
8. In the EE profile, i could not find any place where i submit the document proofs. Where do we upload or send the document copies for validation?
9. I have completed the EE profile and i am yet to submit that. Do i get my CRS score after i submit (clicking the button ‘Sign’ at the last)?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
koolsasi2k6 said:
Hi Seniors,

I had the following queries when i am filling the EE Profile in CIC website.

1. In the IELTS section, do we need to enter IELTS score or CLB converted score?

Enter your actual scores.

2. My passport says place of birth 'xxxx', which is a town, and in the EE profile, it is asking for City of birth which is 'yyyy', a city. Should i go with the city (yyyy) name or i should go with town (yyyy) name which has the passport proof.

Mention whatever is mentioned on your passport.

3. In the study section, does electrical engineering comes under Applied Sciences?

Not sure - someone with that background can answer this.

4. My wife has pharma degree. In the study section, does pharmacy degree comes under Health sciences?

IMO, yes.

5. In the study section, should i write my actual college name or the affiliated university (issues degree) name?

Mention whatever is there on your degree certificate.

6. In the study section, do we need to include high school studies also? or the under grad & Post grad is enough?

You need to mention only the degrees that you are claiming pints for.

7. My job location and designation (with a single company) have changed over the years. Can i keep the latest location and designation for all my years of experience? or i should create seperate entries?

You can have only one entry in your EE profile. If you have worked under multiple NOCs, then you might have to create separate entries.

8. In the EE profile, i could not find any place where i submit the document proofs. Where do we upload or send the document copies for validation?

You would not be submitting any documents now. You would submit them only after you get an ITA.

9. I have completed the EE profile and i am yet to submit that. Do i get my CRS score after i submit (clicking the button ‘Sign’ at the last)?

Once you transmit your profile, you'll be assigned a score. After this, you need to register with job bank using your EE profile number and job seeker validation code. Only when you do this your EE profile creation is complete.
Good luck!

deepcan

Oct 20, 2014
Hello All the Experienced Seniors

I want to start my application for EE. Can experienced people tell me at what stage I have to enter address details of last ten years? At the time of EE profile creation or after one receive ITA?

I do not have address details of some periods and last time in FSW paper based application due to shortness of time, I just entered locality name without flat no because I didnt want to misrepresent myself. I got rejected then. Can I do same in EE as still too, I dont have full address. And I have UCI too, which means all my details are stored.

Kindly guide pls. Any chance or game over??

Regards

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
deepcan said:
Hello All the Experienced Seniors

I want to start my application for EE. Can experienced people tell me at what stage I have to enter address details of last ten years? At the time of EE profile creation or after one receive ITA?

I do not have address details of some periods and last time in FSW paper based application due to shortness of time, I just entered locality name without flat no because I didnt want to misrepresent myself. I got rejected then. Can I do same in EE as still too, I dont have full address. And I have UCI too, which means all my details are stored.

Kindly guide pls. Any chance or game over??

Regards
You need to mention the addresses only after you get an ITA.

I'm not sure what you mean by "I don't have a full address". Could you please elaborate?

xheikh

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
I have a question. Can any one help me....

I am CEC-Inland applicant. I got PNP from Ontario on 24 Oct and got ITA on 13 Nov. I submitted my application on 2 Dec and got e-AOR of 2nd Dec.

My question is my PNP nomination will expire on 24 April while my 6 months for Express entry end on 2 June. What happened if I did not get any news till PNP expire. Will I need to get new or it renewed automatically.

Can any one suggest what I will do

Thanks,

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
xheikh said:
I have a question. Can any one help me....

I am CEC-Inland applicant. I got PNP from Ontario on 24 Oct and got ITA on 13 Nov. I submitted my application on 2 Dec and got e-AOR of 2nd Dec.

My question is my PNP nomination will expire on 24 April while my 6 months for Express entry end on 2 June. What happened if I did not get any news till PNP expire. Will I need to get new or it renewed automatically.

Can any one suggest what I will do

Thanks,
Once you submit your application (or even accept an ITA), your EE profile or your nomination will NOT expire. You are good to go!

xheikh

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Once you submit your application (or even accept an ITA), your EE profile or your nomination will NOT expire. You are good to go!
Thank you very much I am relaxed now...

deepcan

Oct 20, 2014
rajkamalmohanram said:
You need to mention the addresses only after you get an ITA.

I'm not sure what you mean by "I don't have a full address". Could you please elaborate?
Dear Raj

I meant that I didnt remember house no of all the addresses as due to my job nature I had to change different cities. So I just put the area name and city and pin code. Thanks for you took out your time for me.

NJCanada

Feb 22, 2016
Hi

How can I make sure that pharmacist is requested now 2016 in the skilled workers program?
When I tried the eligibility tool, it did not give pharmacist in the requested category?
And I turned to be ineligible!

Please advise?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
NJCanada said:
Hi

How can I make sure that pharmacist is requested now 2016 in the skilled workers program?
When I tried the eligibility tool, it did not give pharmacist in the requested category?
And I turned to be ineligible!

Please advise?
EE is NOC agnostic. There's no occupation list. You might have become ineligible for some other reason.

Tell us your complete profile - may be I or other members see what's wrong!