+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jemdill said:
Hi Guys,

I asked for the certificate from bank which shows all 3 accounts (chequing -where the POF is,savings,credit) 6 months average balance, current balance, dates opened the account, my name, and the account number.

But they said they can just mention the current balance on each.. and the account open date plus the account number. They said they cant give 6 month average balance. But they said they can give me the 6 months chequing account statement.

The certificate I got is a simple letter printed on the bank letterhead;
whom it may concern:
date:
my name
chequing- xxx- current balance- xxx
visa- xxx- current balance- xxx
savings- xxx- current balance- xxx

seal- and address of bank

will that be enough if I submit it with 6 months statements, declaration letter, money transfer receipt from indian bank, mine and spouse's T4?
Yes that should be fine, I believe.

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Hi NEED HELP,
NOC-2281..
IN WORK EXPERIENCE LETTER....WHILE MENTIONING ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES...WHAT ACTUALLY WORDING CIC ASKS??
I KNOW IT SHOULD NOT BE EXACT MATCHING,,,..DO IT NEED TO DEMONSTRATE THE WAY WE DID OUR DUTIES OR LITTLEBIT WORDING CHANGED OF ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES? PLZ URGENT HELP NEEDED...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
$unn¥123 said:
Hi NEED HELP,
NOC-2281..
IN WORK EXPERIENCE LETTER....WHILE MENTIONING ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES...WHAT ACTUALLY WORDING CIC ASKS??
I KNOW IT SHOULD NOT BE EXACT MATCHING,,,..DO IT NEED TO DEMONSTRATE THE WAY WE DID OUR DUTIES OR LITTLEBIT WORDING CHANGED OF ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES? PLZ URGENT HELP NEEDED...
I humbly request you not to use all caps next time (at least when you are asking questions and not making announcements).

To answer your question, the NOC should match your roles and responsibilities. As you have told it yourself, it need not/should not be an exact match but yes, it should be something along the lines that is mentioned in the generic roles for that NOC. I'm not sure what you mean by "the way in which we did our duties".

Hope this helped.

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Thanks raj once again...
And regarding caps surely i'll take care...if u dnt mind can i pm u on whtsapp or via E-mail ... actually my HR said to me provide sample of experienve letter i want so i would be very thnkful of i can help me once...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
$unn¥123 said:
Thanks raj once again...
And regarding caps surely i'll take care...if u dnt mind can i pm u on whtsapp or via E-mail ... actually my HR said to me provide sample of experienve letter i want so i would be very thnkful of i can help me once...
I have a format that was given to me by somebody. PM your Email ID and I'll send it to you.

FernYeo

Aug 25, 2015
FernYeo said:
Hi Guys,

I am new here and have been reading most of the threads and found out that I was not the only one to experienced this issue of Ineligible, well in fact, I have already created 2 EE profiles and came back to be Ineligible. As everybody share the same sentiments I would also like to post my information and would like to seek help if anyone can suggest something.

I have already tried to check all my points beforehand and thought I have passed the points system and the FSW point system so confidently I also thought that I am able to pass the EE Profile but so far it is the opposite way around.

Male / 36 years Old
Married with 1 Child (with the recent issue of Ineligible profiles I have decided to apply by myself and my wife and kid can come later)
Education: Bachelors Degree major in Industrial Design (I have the WES ECA)
Experience: NOC-2252 Industrial Design (continuous years of experience 10 years with the same company)
IELTS Results: L: 7.0 / S: 8.0 / R: 6.5 / W: 6.0
Funds: CAD50,000

1st EE Profile created was my wife coming with me - RESULT: Ineligible
2nd EE Profile created was I am applying alone - RESULT: Ineligible
Hello All,

I hope anybody could help with my question above.. thanks

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Dear Guys,

Overall Score: 351, whereas lowest ranked candidate had 450 points at the draw in this August Earlier. Please suggest how can i increase points.

CRS - Spouse - Level of Education: How much points i may have if i get ECA of my spouse, masters is the highest degree?
CRS - Provincial/Territorial Nomination: I have no clue to apply for Provincial Nomiation, what is the procedure?

I would be grateful for your support in this regard.

Br/ Abdul Qayyum
abdul.abdulqayyum@gmail.com

iimmraan

Sep 1, 2015
Hi Guys, I am new to this group, but believe this forum, can be the most helpful place wherein anyone who has as pennyworth knowledge about the complete immigrating process to Canada as me, could be benefited.
To Start off, my name is Imran Ali, I am about to submit my profile for the Express entry to Canada, I plan to apply for self and would have my wife and child join me later in the span of a year once I am in Canada, my queries to the forum are as follows:
1) Since I am about to start of the process of submitting my profile, anything that you would like to notify me, that I should not be doing while submitting the profile.
2) Is my planning apt, to first immigrate first and then sponsor my family to Canada.
3) with regards to the reference letter, I have a total of 7+ years of experience, of which 6 years are from my previous company that I left in November 2014, when approached the organization, they have stated that as per norms they will be unable to provide any reference to me, as I am an ex employee. So Do I need their reference letter or should I approach my current organization to provide me the same, when I am asked for the same if getting an invitation.
Also, I will be greatful, if you can help me with the specific format that is accepted by the CEC.

fswaspirant

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Can some one help me with comparison applying between fsw and Pnp. I have an lmia , inland and have been 6 months in Canada with a job. Is there advantage choosing one over the other? I am primarily concerned with employee reference letter for my prec job as the firm I worked with before is not giving one.
Given this situation, is there an advantage of going with one category over the other?

kaal_sallu

Sep 1, 2015
Change of Address

Hi,

I have completed my studies in India and even work for 4 years in Inda.

At present I am in USA (F1- student Visa status). I am planning to put my application under express entry.

I would like to know do i required to put my application from India so that if my application get selected then all process like medical, proof of fund etc, need to showed from India

Or

I completed the process from USA also.

Kindly Advice.

Thanks

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Hello All,

One small query.

At the time of creating my EE profile i entered following IELTS scores:

Speaking- 8.5
Writing- 7.0
Listening- 8.5
Reading- 8.5

My CIC profile shows 126 points for language proficiency. As per my understanding i have CLB 9 and points should be 116 (29 points for each ability X 4=116)

Is this a technical glitch or my CIC profile is showing correct figures?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhyogeshkumar said:
Hello All,

One small query.

At the time of creating my EE profile i entered following IELTS scores:

Speaking- 8.5
Writing- 7.0
Listening- 8.5
Reading- 8.5

My CIC profile shows 126 points for language proficiency. As per my understanding i have CLB 9 and points should be 116 (29 points for each ability X 4=116)

Is this a technical glitch or my CIC profile is showing correct figures?
It should be 125 assuming you are a married applicant. You get 32 points for L/R/S (CLB 10 or more) and 29 points for Writing (CLB 9).

mpjaved

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP EE submitted on May 18th
Doc's Request.
9th June, submitted on 13th Jun, 2016
Nomination.....
Nominated 22nd July
Dear Asivad,

Please help me with selecting the Education details in EE profile.

I have these detail on my ECA.

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Bachelor's degree (three years)

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS

1. Secondary school diploma
2. Diploma (two years)
3.Bachelor's degree (three years)

In the EE profile creation there are two options.

A) Certificate , Diploma, Degree(one must be three years)
B) Bachelor's (Three years)

which one should I select, because first I select A, and I had 341 points , then later updated to B and now my points droped to 322. now I am confused and need your assistance