+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Charu_83

Sep 2, 2015
Hi, I have a question .

We received our ITA on the 21st of August 2015 and we are in the process of getting the documentation ready .
I am presently on a work visa in Australia.
My passport expires in March 2016 and I fear it will not have a 6 months validity left once I apply. So I want to renew it now.
It takes 8 weeks to renew my passport from Australia, so I plan to visit India for it. In India , I can get it done in less than a week.
I am visiting India for 2 weeks and I want to get my passport renewed, and gget the medicals and PCC done

My questions to you are,
1. Can I do the medicals and Police Clearance with my old passport. (I would renew my passport soon after), In such case, would it pose a problem that I have a new passport and the medicals and Pcc are attached to my old passport number?
2. What documentation do I require for Medicals and PCC? Is a UCI number and letter from CIC necessary or an invite and Express entry application number sufficient?
3. Does my daughter who is 7 years old needs to get the medicals done?
4. Other than medicals and PCC, is there any other procedure to be done by us?

My 2014 FSW was rejected for want of a valid birth certificate affidavit in a new format. Therefore I am being double sure of my application this time so that it doesn’t get rejected.
Please verify on these points and advise me accordingly.

Pippin said:
Yam to the Power of well earned +1.

ddiana

Sep 2, 2015
Hello Team!

How's everyone in the Forum?

I applied for FSW last October 2014, I took my IELTS (General) Exam later last year, though that's the only documents I am missing to lodge my application, I waited for it. I coursed through my application to Pinoy Care Visa Center (Quezon City). Due to unexpected circumstances, my application got lodge just this year. So I need to follow Express Entry Ruling, I already have a ee profile and already created a profile in job bank. All ITAs from the bank is offering not related jobs in my experience such as restaurant managers, and the like. My CRS Score is just 362 :( and I am kinda disappointed to know that as of August 21 draw, --CRS score is 462. I got 100 difference before my score will call for ITA.

Got a my friend from Alberta saying that having a valid job offer might give me additional points. So, haist...this would be loooooong way to go....

#justsharing

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Hey frends,
During the dates of 2008 nov, to 2009 july.. For 9 months i was in Australia on student visa now do i need Police clearance certificate from there as well ?
Any help please?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
$unn¥123 said:
Hey frends,
During the dates of 2008 nov, to 2009 july.. For 9 months i was in Australia on student visa now do i need Police clearance certificate from there as well ?
Any help please?
Yes.

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Birth certificate isn't required for EE.
And one morw thing ...for how long will be valid? Like i lf i get australian PCC today and i get ITA in sep,2016??
Any idea about this?

aks2010

Star Member
May 7, 2011
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi / Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014; Lawyer/consultant hired?: No.; PER Received.: 07-01-2015
AOR Received.
03-02-2015
File Transfer...
22-04-2015
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-05-2015; Med's Results Rcvd: 26-05-2015;
Passport Req..
22-07-2015; Decision Made:25-07-2015; Passport Submitted: 27-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2015; Passport Returned: 31-07-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015;ECAS Status:Complete 31-10-2015
Heart wrenching story of little Aylan Kurdi whose body was found on a Turkish beach. Please spare a moment to think about him and all those who lost their life.

http://tinyurl.com/ptc6fbf

Reactions: suniljoseph12061977

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
$unn¥123 said:
And one morw thing ...for how long will be valid? Like i lf i get australian PCC today and i get ITA in sep,2016??
Any idea about this?
Valid indefinitely if you've never lived in Australia for more than 6 months in a row since getting this PCC.

Dec 24, 2014
Guys,

I read the thread and saw that one possible reason for rejection could be incase if you don't upload all pages of passport (front-back and pages with visas and stamps). I have an issue with my old passport. I left to USA for education in Jan 2002 with my first passport. I visited home (India) every year. So my passport had the stamps for my arrival and departure. Unfortunately, I lost my passport (first passport) in May 2007 while I was in USA. I did file a police report (in USA) and attached a copy of it for my new passport application. In June 2007, I got another passport issued by the Indian Embassy in Chicago. My new passport mentions my old passport number on the last page and it also mentions the same as lost (on the last page of my new passport). I returned back to India for good in Nov 2009. I have travelled to US and UK on this new passport on several occassions. Unfortunately, I have lost the very copy of the police report. Luckily, while going through all my documents, I found a copy of the first page of my old passport and also the US F1 visa that I had on it. But, I neither have a copy of the last page of the old passport, nor the pages of the old passport which had immigration stamps of arrival/departure.

I called up Chicago Police department and requested them if they could check and see if they still had any record of my police report. They told me that they did not keep any police reports for more than 7 years but still encouraged me to send a request either by post or visit them in person to check if they still had anything. I recently sent them the request by post and I have been told that their response time can be upto 6 weeks. My application submission deadline in myCIC is 15th September. I highly doubt if I would get any response from the chicago police department by 15th Sep or they would still have the record of the police report with them. My consultant told me that they would upload the available documents from the old passport and write an explanation for not being able to submit everything from my old passport.

My consultant did not suggest me that it was absolutely necessary to have the police report and thus I did not try for it at the time when I had just received my ITA in July 2015. I can argue with my consultant that wont help my case. Thus, I was wondering if anyone who had a similar situation and how did they go about addressing it.

I really appreciate everyone who has taken the time to read my post and would really appreciate if you have any recommended procedure to handle this situation.

Thanks.

hdavachi

Aug 25, 2015
I have a question I would appreciate it if anyone can answer it.

I got invitation from FSW through EE(with positive LMIA). In my check list there are requiring letter of employment from me. The interesting part is that one is the only section that does not have help or info to know what exactly that is.
I have a separate section for offer of employment and employment History. And in eligibility section I said that I don't work right now and visiting Canada.

Does anybody know what I should submit for letter of employment?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
FSW_Applicant2014 said:
Guys,

I read the thread and saw that one possible reason for rejection could be incase if you don't upload all pages of passport (front-back and pages with visas and stamps). I have an issue with my old passport. I left to USA for education in Jan 2002 with my first passport. I visited home (India) every year. So my passport had the stamps for my arrival and departure. Unfortunately, I lost my passport (first passport) in May 2007 while I was in USA. I did file a police report (in USA) and attached a copy of it for my new passport application. In June 2007, I got another passport issued by the Indian Embassy in Chicago. My new passport mentions my old passport number on the last page and it also mentions the same as lost (on the last page of my new passport). I returned back to India for good in Nov 2009. I have travelled to US and UK on this new passport on several occassions. Unfortunately, I have lost the very copy of the police report. Luckily, while going through all my documents, I found a copy of the first page of my old passport and also the US F1 visa that I had on it. But, I neither have a copy of the last page of the old passport, nor the pages of the old passport which had immigration stamps of arrival/departure.

I called up Chicago Police department and requested them if they could check and see if they still had any record of my police report. They told me that they did not keep any police reports for more than 7 years but still encouraged me to send a request either by post or visit them in person to check if they still had anything. I recently sent them the request by post and I have been told that their response time can be upto 6 weeks. My application submission deadline in myCIC is 15th September. I highly doubt if I would get any response from the chicago police department by 15th Sep or they would still have the record of the police report with them. My consultant told me that they would upload the available documents from the old passport and write an explanation for not being able to submit everything from my old passport.

My consultant did not suggest me that it was absolutely necessary to have the police report and thus I did not try for it at the time when I had just received my ITA in July 2015. I can argue with my consultant that wont help my case. Thus, I was wondering if anyone who had a similar situation and how did they go about addressing it.

I really appreciate everyone who has taken the time to read my post and would really appreciate if you have any recommended procedure to handle this situation.

Thanks.
I guess you can add a LOE telling them your situation and submit proof that you are trying to get a copy of the police report from Chicago. I guess CIC will understand.

Asivad and other seniors, could you kindly shed some more light on this?

priya_kan

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
Hi Asivad,

Thank you so much!!
I have another doubt; HDFC bank has told me that they cant provide a 6 months statement indicating average monthly balance. Is it mandatory for me to show the 6 months transaction history or shall I just keep the bank certificate (indicates name, a/c num, date opened, current balance) and FD receipt showing the funds.
Thanks very much!!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You will have to submit 6 month statements. Black out everything else in the statements except each month's opening/closing balance. And explain any unreasonably large credit transactions upfront.