11-12-2015
Doc's Request.
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
As recommended by Ontario team, I want to recreate my express entry profile

But when I am trying to create new express entry profile before removing the existing one

but i am receiving below error. Is it happening with any other of you ? Shocked

System-generated error code:66D17KIB (2016-02-05 02:42:39)

Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::

We are currently updating this Web site.
We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.

bunty5

Feb 4, 2014
Hello

I am on my post graduate work permit which is only for 1 year. I am working as a Financial sales representative which comes under NOA level B.
I started working in November 2015 and my work permit expires in September 2016. So i can only have 9 months of work experience when my work permit expires.
I do not have any previous work experince.
I have my girlfriend who will get 3 years work permit in April 2016 and we also have plans to get married as well.

What is the possible way to extend my work permit or even file for a PR under express entry.??

Please help as i need urgent solution for this concerns.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
divyamenon said:
Hi Raj,

Could you throw some light on the nomination programs? Is it very difficult to get a nomination and are they given based on the CRS points? And, to claim points based on job offer, does it have to be only the primary appilcant?

And one more question, is it possible to change the NOC after submitting the EE profile by any chance?

Thanks
Divya
Every provinces' rules are different and it would be difficult for me to mention everything. Please visit the website of the province to know more.

Here's a list :

SINP ---> http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/express-entry

NSNP ---> https://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/nova-scotia-demand-express-entry/

PEI PNP ---> http://www.gov.pe.ca/immigration/index.php3?number=1052516&lang=E

MPNP ---> http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate/

NBPNP ---> http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram/New_Brunswick_express_entry.html

As for OINP, please visit this post --->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html;msg4952833#msg4952833

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL.html

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
alvirahuda said:
Dear I am really amazed to see your knowledge on this are and supporting attitudes.

I am actually confused ..please help me out, hope you will be able to give answer

I worked for a multinational bank from 2010-2014 -4 years and now working with a finance company, however I asked for my JD and they gave me JD which doesnt fits to my chosen NOC.As a multinatunal they have prescribed format of General JD and they wont go beyond that.

But I went through NOC 6235 which seems similar with my responsibilities , can you please suggest can any of my colleagues declare in letterhead for the same so that in future if any verification occurs they can contact with him?

Or what should I do?

Yes, you can get it from your colleague. Mention his mobile number and his official email ID on the letter. Attach his business card/company ID card as proof.

Another question I went through 6235 ,there its mentioned that Licence of Mutual finance,etc may be required as an employment requirement. Will it effect my PR application?

No

As I will also be applying in pnp PROGRAMS.

But I am really confused about my experience letters and JD as my previous company is just not cooperative to go beyond their prescribed format

divyamenon

Jul 16, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Every provinces' rules are different and it would be difficult for me to mention everything. Please visit the website of the province to know more.

Here's a list :

SINP ---> http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/express-entry

NSNP ---> https://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/nova-scotia-demand-express-entry/

PEI PNP ---> http://www.gov.pe.ca/immigration/index.php3?number=1052516&lang=E

MPNP ---> http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate/

NBPNP ---> http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram/New_Brunswick_express_entry.html

As for OINP, please visit this post --->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html;msg4952833#msg4952833

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL.html

Thank you so much for the information . Could you please let me know if we can change the NOC after submitting the profile?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Nalanda said:
Dear All and Raj,

Hope you remember me, I told that I am completing the 1 year this February. I submitted the application, I received 460 overall scores.
I could see following information in my express entry profile details
Federal Skilled worker - Met
PNP - Not met
Canadian Experience Class - Met
Federal Skilled Trades - Not Met

I have submitted my thesis on 31Oct 2014. From 1st Nov2014 onwards, I was deregistered as a student from my department. I have been asked to wait to hear the thesis defence date from my committee members. Thesis defence date has been scheduled on Jan2015. I received thesis completion letter from University on Feb2015 and I applied for my post graduate work permit on Feb2015. Finally I received the hard copy of my PGWP on May2015. I have been told that my work experience counts from the day I submitted the PWGP application to CIC (i.e. from Feb2015).

As you mentioned in previous thread that I can't use self employed work experience for CEC. So I selected the option self employed work for that contract work in job2. For rest of the other jobs, I have Canadian T4 available. I thought I need to wait for one more month to complete 1 year for CEC. But now it that shows I met the eligibilty requirements. My main concern, is my work experience looks good enough for CEC?

These are the work experiences I filled in my express entry work history section.

Job1 in Canada: Aug2015-current
Working with post graduate work permit and no more a student

Job2 in Canada: Mar2015-July2015(self employed, contract job)
started my work with implied status after receiving an email from CIC. Worked with post graduate work permit and no more a student

Job3 in Canada: Mar2015-July2015 (18hrs/week)
started my work with implied status after receiving an email from CIC. Worked with post graduate work permit and no more a student

Job4 in Canada: Jan2015-Apr2015
Job4.1: March2015-Apr2015 (10hrs/week)
Job4.2: Jan2015-Feb2015 (10hrs/week)
worked with my study permit and no more a student

Job5 in Canada: Oct2014-Feb2015
Job5.1: Nov2014-Feb2015 (20hrs/week)
worked with my study permit and no more a student (bcos I was deregistered by department waiting for my thesis comments from the committee)
Job5.2: Oct2014-Oct2014 (20 hrs/week)
worked with my study permit but I was a student.

Job6 in Canada: Nov2014-Feb2015 (5 hrs/week)
worked with my study permit and no more a student (bcos I was deregistered by department waiting for my thesis comments from the committee)

Job7 in Canada: Sep2014-Dec2014 (8 hrs/week)
worked as a teaching assistant with my study permit(rules changed from this year no need of offcampus work permit) and I was a student.

Job8 in Canada: Jan2014-Apr2014 (8 hrs/week)
worked as a web developer with my offcampus work permit and I was a student

Job9 in Canada: Sep2013-Apr2014 (8 hrs/week)
worked as a teaching assistant with my offcampus work permit and I was a student

Job10 in Canada: July2013-Dec2013 (8 hrs/week)
worked as a web developer with my offcampus work permit and I was a student

Job11 in Canada: Sep2012-Apr2013 (8 hrs/week)
worked as a teaching assistant with my offcampus work permit and I was a student

Job12 in Canada: Sep2011-Apr2012 (8 hrs/week)

Job13 in India: June2008-July2011 (3 years)
worked as a software engineer in India.
1) You need NOT mention all these jobs in your EE profile. Just mention the ones that you are going to claim points for.
2) In your post ITA profile, only mention the jobs that you are claiming points for in the "Employment History" section. Retain the rest in the personal history section alone.
3) Your EE profile takes in only the month and year of joining - not the day. I strongly recommend you not to apply till you have "actually" completed 1 year.

About your eligibility, this is the verbiage on the CIC website
Full Time

30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
Part time

15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
Or
30 hours/week for 12 months at more than one job = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
Job 1 - Assuming that you currently work for at least 30 hours/week - You will have completed 6 months full time experience by the end of Feb.
Job 2 - Self employment will not count towards the CRS under CEC.
Job 3 - 4 months of part-time work (equivalent to 2 months of full-time).

The above is what I am sure of. I am not very sure about your other jobs in Canada.

Asivad, any comments on this?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
johnyajrawat said:
As recommended by Ontario team, I want to recreate my express entry profile

But when I am trying to create new express entry profile before removing the existing one

but i am receiving below error. Is it happening with any other of you ? Shocked

System-generated error code:66D17KIB (2016-02-05 02:42:39)

Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::

We are currently updating this Web site.
We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.
Withdraw the existing one first.

SamSamo

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Scanned copies.
Thanks Rajkamalmohanram.

I'm about to create my EE profile.
Few more questions:

1. Do I need to attach my IELTS TRF for EE profile or just provide details?
2. DO I need to indicate NOC code and work history details for EE profile or indicate only number of years experience?
3. Do I need to attach scanned copy of my WES report for EE profile or indicate which Canadian equivalent degree I have?

Thanks in advance.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
SamSamo said:
Thanks Rajkamalmohanram.

I'm about to create my EE profile.
Few more questions:

1. Do I need to attach my IELTS TRF for EE profile or just provide details?
2. DO I need to indicate NOC code and work history details for EE profile or indicate only number of years experience?
3. Do I need to attach scanned copy of my WES report for EE profile or indicate which Canadian equivalent degree I have?

Thanks in advance.
You don't need to attach anything in your EE profile. You will be needing your documents only post ITA.

2) You will need your NOC, designation, date of joining (and leaving, if applicable) and your company's name.

ClaireAero

Nov 24, 2015
Could somebody help me how to pay fees for Germany police verification certificate from India, preferably online?

Its 13 Euros, I have got the document attested by the German Consulate, India. But need to pay the fee and send the document to them.

Thanks
Claire

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ClaireAero said:
Could somebody help me how to pay fees for Germany police verification certificate from India, preferably online?

Its 13 Euros, I have got the document attested by the German Consulate, India. But need to pay the fee and send the document to them.

Thanks
Claire
Check this -

Fees

The fee for each certificate of conduct is 13 €. Payment may be effected by sending a cheque, or by transfer to the account of the Federal Office of Justice given below:

Deutsche Bundesbank - Cologne Branch -
IBAN No.: DE49370000000038001005
BIC/swift No.: MARKDEF1370
Purpose: (file reference of the event - if known - or the forename and the surname of the person making the application)

All cheques must be made out in Euro and be drawn on a German bank. Fees levied by foreign banks for cashing a (foreign) cheque are to be added to the fee for the certificate of conduct. Questions relating to payments by cheque and their fees can be answered by the respective foreign bank.

If the amount is transferred, the carbon copy of the transfer order is to be forwarded to the Federal Office of Justice – if possible – with the application to issue the certificate of conduct.

The certificate of conduct cannot be issued until after receipt of the fee or on presentation of proof of payment (section 8 of the Judicial Administration Costs Law [Justizverwaltungskostengesetz – JVKostG]).
Link---> https://www.bundesjustizamt.de/EN/Topics/citizen_services/BZR/Resident_abroad/Resident_abroad_node.html

alvirahuda

Star Member
May 13, 2015
Dear raj
Thanks for ur reply. But will they ask that weather he can issue jd and salary certificate? Or it has to be from Hr?
I mean will they be suspicious that I didn't provide it frm Hr?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
alvirahuda said:
Dear raj
Thanks for ur reply. But will they ask that weather he can issue jd and salary certificate? Or it has to be from Hr?
I mean will they be suspicious that I didn't provide it frm Hr?
As long as CIC/province can verify the documents you have provided by calling the person who have you the reference, you are good to go!

alvirahuda

Star Member
May 13, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
As long as CIC/province can verify the documents you have provided by calling the person who have you the reference, you are good to go!
Thanks for ur prompt reply
So I will prepare jd and salary certificate in company letter head and make it sign with details of my colleague like email, number, I'd copy,visiting card.
I went through other forums n they r suggesting to take the jd in white paper and notarized it.
Pls suggest.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
alvirahuda said:
Thanks for ur prompt reply
So I will prepare jd and salary certificate in company letter head and make it sign with details of my colleague like email, number, I'd copy,visiting card.
I went through other forums n they r suggesting to take the jd in white paper and notarized it.
Pls suggest.
Getting it on the letterhead of the company is one step higher than getting it on a plain paper and getting that notarized. :) . IMO, you can get the letter on the letterhead of the company. Get it notarized if you want to (it is not necessary though).