kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have gone through upfromt medical exam and an e-medical acknowlegement provided by doctor. I see a section in the end of the acknowledgement COnsent provided which reads like " You have not yet provided online consent for eMedical to process your health examinations". Any idea what is this? I had signed a paper which doctor asked me to do before starting examination.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
kamy said:
I have gone through upfromt medical exam and an e-medical acknowlegement provided by doctor. I see a section in the end of the acknowledgement COnsent provided which reads like " You have not yet provided online consent for eMedical to process your health examinations". Any idea what is this? I had signed a paper which doctor asked me to do before starting examination.
Contact you clinic and ask them.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
Contact you clinic and ask them.
I asked the nurse when I was leaving and read through the document. She said you don't need to do anything we will do that but not sure how they are going to give consent or the paper I signed is going to be used as the paper consent rather than online. Not sure how there system works, did anyone else give online consent earlier?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
kamy said:
I asked the nurse when I was leaving and read through the document. She said you don't need to do anything we will do that but not sure how they are going to give consent or the paper I signed is going to be used as the paper consent rather than online. Not sure how there system works, did anyone else give online consent earlier?
I did not give any online consent, but after physical examination, the physician asked a number of questions which included this as well, to which I answered 'Yes'.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
I did not give any online consent, but after physical examination, the physician asked a number of questions which included this as well, to which I answered 'Yes'.
Anybody else who still has his/her e-medical information sheet provided by clinic? Is this how it reads on all cases?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
kamy said:
Anybody else who still has his/her e-medical information sheet provided by clinic? Is this how it reads on all cases?
Mine shows the following

Consent provided

On (DATE) you consented online to using eMedical to process your health examinations where available.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
Mine shows the following

Consent provided

On (DATE) you consented online to using eMedical to process your health examinations where available.
THanks Stanlee, Anybody else? I had medical in Delhi at Sadhu vasvani hospital.
One more point to highlight I have got the medical done Upfront

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
kamy said:
THanks Stanlee, Anybody else? I had medical in Delhi at Sadhu vasvani hospital.
One more point to highlight I have got the medical done Upfront
Nothing of any concern here. Once your medical report is submitted to the IRCC, it will change to yes (probably because the consent paper you signed will also be scanned and uploaded to the e-Medical by your physician with other medical exams).

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Hi,

Post ITA, while submitting eAPR, which federal forms do we need to fill and upload? (I am a PNP nominated EE candidate so I already have filled and sent following federal forms while applying for PNP)

- Schedule A Form
- Travel History Form
- Family Info Form
- Generic Application Form
- Schedule 4 Form

2 Forms that I sent to SINP, I made a mistake in both of them
Travel History form- Wrote wrong overseas destination
Schedule A Form- Missed the address of one overseas stay (it was 1 month stay)

I guess SINP will forward these forms directly to CIC, So how can I correct this mistake?

Thanks

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hb_rashidy said:
Hi,

Post ITA, while submitting eAPR, which federal forms do we need to fill and upload? (I am a PNP nominated EE candidate so I already have filled and sent following federal forms while applying for PNP)

- Schedule A Form
- Travel History Form
- Family Info Form
- Generic Application Form
- Schedule 4 Form

2 Forms that I sent to SINP, I made a mistake in both of them
Travel History form- Wrote wrong overseas destination
Schedule A Form- Missed the address of one overseas stay (it was 1 month stay)

I guess SINP will forward these forms directly to CIC, So how can I correct this mistake?

Thanks
Send a note to SINP with details and fill the correct information in eAPR

Maaftgbkum

Jan 4, 2015
I went to us also just for 3days and I have mentioned that in the IMM5662 travel history .I have one question do I need to send my US visa page and USentry page of passport? I sent this already in my e application .so should I send it again with IMM 5662.?
Anyone knows please ?

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maaftgbkum said:
I went to us also just for 3days and I have mentioned that in the IMM5662 travel history .I have one question do I need to send my US visa page and USentry page of passport? I sent this already in my e application .so should I send it again with IMM 5662.?
Anyone knows please ?
If these are already uploaded in passport scans then it should be ok

Maaftgbkum

Jan 4, 2015
And one more thing my spouse residence in Italy and citizenship of India so do I need to submit any proof of residence in Italy ?like he has resident permit in Italy so should I submit that his resident permit with IMM5662?

Aspirant2506

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Hi Guys,

Got a situation here, need urgent help !!

I have got a PPR yesterday from Delhi Office as I applied from India but currently I am in US for work assignment and don't have plan to go back soon.

Could you please advise what can be done in such situation as sending Passport to India while staying in US is not possible. This process needs to be done in 30 days :(