+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Maaftgbkum said:
And stanlee one point is coming in my mind and I want to discuss with you that I already told you I worked in Ferrero factory as a worker but I don't have any proof or reference letter. Should I explain this part also in LOE? But I didn't mention this in my work history
Since the work experience under question was not mentioned under work history, you can mention it under Personal History. Any work experience mentioned under Perosnal History need not be explained in LOE. You should be concerned and explain it in LOE, only if the placeholder for the same is generated and you do not have documents to support your claim of work experience mentioned under work history.

Maaftgbkum

Jan 4, 2015
Thanks stanlee you are so kind to help me regarding this I was so confused and can't go immigration agent because they guys charge alot.thanks again I will fill these today in the evening

Maaftgbkum

Jan 4, 2015
Do I need to do sign on LOE?
I need to type and print out then after signature I need to upload a LOE? Correct me if I am wrong.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Maaftgbkum said:
Do I need to do sign on LOE?
I need to type and print out then after signature I need to upload a LOE? Correct me if I am wrong.
Either way it is fine, some people have got PPR without a signed LOE. While I have heard that in one case it was mentioned in GCMS that the LOE was not signed. I signed mine, you can also do yours, there is no harm in doing that.

Maaftgbkum

Jan 4, 2015
Stanlee last year I did not work because I did not have workpermit. After February I was on restoration period and waiting for lmia .then lmia result did not come in restoration period .I applied for visitor visa then waiting for visitor visa and lmia both .and on August I got visitor visa approval for 3 months upto November I lived in canada on visitor visa and waiting for my lmia . In September I got lmia approval .
So Feb 2016 : I did work as a manager
Feb to may : on restoration period.
May to august : waiting for visitor visa
August to November : on visitor visa
In September :lmia approved and applied for work permit status.
In December : applied and waiting for visitor visa extend again.
On January 2016 .I got workpermit and star working as a manager.
So this is what I did last year in canada.
So stanlee please can you tell me should I mention this things in the personal history .?

Maaftgbkum

Jan 4, 2015
My husband got a medical today from india .but on medical it is written IME: non EDE
And upfront medical worker.
Can you guys tell me is that OK for express entry.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sidhusukhdev123 said:
hi frnds..
after taking IELTS my score stands nearby 370..what options do i have?

regards
Improve IELTS results, gain more experience, gain more education, LMIA-supported job offer, or PNP.