+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Maaftgbkum said:
And my husband worked in Italy as a worker and it is also not being counted in express entry i have not got any point for my spouse job.so should I put these jobs in the work history .or if I mention in the personal history is that will be fine?
Mention those work experiences under Spouse Personal History.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Maaftgbkum said:
And what about his work history?
If you mention spouse experience under work history, it will generate placeholder for you to upload documents. If your spouse's experience was not gained in Canada, you do not gain any points for that work experience.

Maaftgbkum

Jan 4, 2015
Stanlee said:
If you mention spouse experience under work history, it will generate placeholder for you to upload documents. If your spouse's experience was not gained in Canada, you do not gain any points for that work experience.
And I want to tell you my application is accepted under CEC

Maaftgbkum

Jan 4, 2015
Yes I got ITA under CEC. But question if I will write not applicable in work history it will not affect on my file or misrepresentation like this?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Maaftgbkum said:
Yes I got ITA under CEC. But question if I will write not applicable in work history it will not affect on my file or misrepresentation like this?
If you want to, you can mention it under work history and upload whatever employment records you have for your spouse and mention it in the LOE. Explain in the LOE that you are not claiming any points for spouse work experience and you are not eligible to get any points for spouse and the experience was not gained in Canada.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Maaftgbkum said:
LOE means letter of explanation?
Can you explain me more how can i write ?
Yes, LOE is Letter of Explanation.

Check this link to know more about LOE http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/letter-of-explanation-t395979.0.html;msg5379171#new

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Maaftgbkum said:
I got somewhat but cover letter and intent letter also include in LOE?
Yes, you can include any document under LOE for which you did not find a placeholder and you feel that it is important that the case officer should know about something morewhile reviewing/ assessing your PR application.

Maaftgbkum

Jan 4, 2015
And stanlee one point is coming in my mind and I want to discuss with you that I already told you I worked in Ferrero factory as a worker but I don't have any proof or reference letter. Should I explain this part also in LOE? But I didn't mention this in my work history