Express Entry in a nutshell

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maaftgbkum said:
But my employer is same from cashier to manager i don't think so I need different reference letter .only one job is different which I did in Ferrero factory .
You still need to list each job separately.

If you have 1 reference letter that lists the information of all positions you held, then upload the same reference letter for each job.
(eg. "Maaftgbkum work at [Company] from 2010 to 2016. From 2010 to 2012, he held the title of [Job Title]; his salary was [Salary] and his duties were: [list of Duties]. From 2013 to 2014, he held the title of [Title]; his salary was...")

For each job, your reference letter must contain all the pertinent information (dates, job title, salary, duties, etc.).
If all the information of each job is not listed in the one references letter, then you will need a different reference letter for each, even if you had the same employer.[/list]

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maaftgbkum said:
Oh ok I can get but what I do for first job
If you don't have any proof, don't put it in your work history.
Just include it in your personal history; that way you won't be asked for proof.

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Funds n Loan Inquiry :

Hi all,

I have 16000 Canadian Dollar in my bank account. 1 year ago (before starting immigration process) I applied for a small business loan amounting 12000 Canadian dollar. This loan has been sanctioned by yesterday. So I will have 2 accounts now, one my own current account having 16000 Canadian dollar from more than 1 year. Other with loan money.
In case I get ITA, can this loan become an issue for me?
How to tell CIC about this loan?

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Maaftgbkum said:
Istari I don't think so I need to put in the personal history also .what do you think ?
This would be misrepresentation. In the personal history section, you MUST include all the activities that you have been doing in the past 10 years or since you were age 18, which ever is lower.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maaftgbkum said:
Ok so I don't not need put in work history but I have to mention in personal history ?right
Correct.

Your personal history needs to contain everything. Your work history only needs to contain jobs you want to claim points for.

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi. I wanted to ask about that 1 year of continuous full-time work experience within the last 10 years.

Does it have to be your first work experience?
In case that 1 year of continuous work experience is covered by your second work experience, is the first work experience (which lasted less than a year) neglected?

Thanks in advance.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Dedicated said:
Hi. I wanted to ask about that 1 year of continuous full-time work experience within the last 10 years.

Does it have to be your first work experience?
In case that 1 year of continuous work experience is covered by your second work experience, is the first work experience (which lasted less than a year) neglected?

Thanks in advance.
No, the one year continuous requirement can be fulfilled by any job in the last 10 years and not necessarily the first one.

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
No, the one year continuous requirement can be fulfilled by any job in the last 10 years and not necessarily the first one.
Thanks a lot for clarifying that! So the first work experience which lasted less than a year within the last 10 years will also be counted, right?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Dedicated said:
Thanks a lot for clarifying that! So the first work experience which lasted less than a year within the last 10 years will also be counted, right?
Yes, provided you have at least 12 months of continuous experience in the past 10 years.

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes, provided you have at least 12 months of continuous experience in the past 10 years.
Thanks a lot!