+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Maaftgbkum said:
Do we need to scam the work permit and upload with passport?
Yes, in addition to passport personal details pages, you also need.to scan all the pages that has visas, wok permits, and PCC stamping as well.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maaftgbkum said:
Pcc stamping means?
PCC is your police check. Some countries (namely India, I think) require your passport to run a PCC.

But the point is, you need to upload every page of your passport that has any sort of stamp or official mark on it.

Maaftgbkum

Jan 4, 2015
But for me police didn't ask for passport I got pcc without passport .so the main point is I have scanned first and last page of passport and Canada visa and it's stamp page both pages also scanned

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maaftgbkum said:
But for me police didn't ask for passport I got pcc without passport .so the main point is I have scanned first and last page of passport and Canada visa and it's stamp page both pages also scanned
That's fine.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Maaftgbkum said:
Pcc stamping means?
From some of your previous post I assumed that you are from India. When you apply for PCC from India, the Passport Seva Kendra will stamp your passport saying that you've applied for PCC for Canada.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Maaftgbkum said:
Letter of employment or employment contract is it both are same ?
Letter of Employment is also called as Reference Letter or Experience Letter. Employment Contract would be Appointment Letter of the Employment Agreement that you signed when you joined the company.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Maaftgbkum said:
In the application :
They asked for 4 times employment records and one letter of employment?
Yes, if you have listed four jobs, the system will show four different placeholders where you need to upload employment records pertaining to that job.

Are you in Canada now, or do you have a job offer from Canada?