+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please post spreadsheet on every 5th page or 10th like page no 5, 10,15,20 etc instead of posting it so frequently so we can track this easily through this thread as we know on which page we can find it (spreadsheet) if we need to and lower the number of pages so we can have much more useful discussion on same page.

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 24th, 2016
GodBlessUsAll said:
Please post spreadsheet on every 5th page or 10th like page no 5, 10,15,20 etc instead of posting it so frequently so we can track this easily through this thread as we know on which page we can find it (spreadsheet) if we need to and lower the number of pages so we can have much more useful discussion on same page.
You can bookmark the Google Spreadsheet link in my signature for better reference. It's managed daily by raj herself himself and other members of this thread.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
KrispyKreamKonnoisseur said:
You can bookmark the Google Spreadsheet link in my signature for better reference. It's managed daily by raj herself and other members of this thread.
Lol... Since when dud raj become HER ? :p ;D

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Raj, you can put in the update for me, background check is not needed. I cant confirm the dates though because I have applied through a lawyer.

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
lazybone said:
That's because it depends on the category of the PNP you may have applied under...for example SINP OID is by far the fastest...PNP inlands and PNP outlands (if VO is Ottawa) under most categories see 5 months approx...if PNP outland and VO is outland...speed depends on that VO..but generally around 5/6 months as well..inland CEC/FSW-5/6 months

FSW-O (if VO is Ottawa)- 6months FSW-O (VO is outland)-depends on VO

Best wishes!
This means cases extending 6-8 months are special and CIC is actually working hard to give PPR in 6-8 months.what do u think of NDVO. Is it slow or 6-8 months is their trend as well.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Surbhigurpreet said:
This means cases extending 6-8 months are special and CIC is actually working hard to give PPR in 6-8 months.what do u think of NDVO. Is it slow or 6-8 months is their trend as well.
Good question...

As far as outland or inland VOs goes..no application is special..all the assessments do need to be complete before the PPR..you also have to understand the constraints that office is going thru..whether its ndvo or any other vo..but yes the speed for processing differs as per vo(let me also add ottawa isnt oerfect)..it may be due to student visa, tourist visa and other visas ( spousal sponsorship, super visa, refugee class, etc etc etc)..no one understands the pressures(what they are working on/ what is priority and what isnt) ..you are free to look up sgvo and how many are waiting on this forum to get a fair idea as to how outland VOs work..i am still unable to comprehend how they can keep someones life on hold..

NDVO is generally good..it keeps picking up speed and then goes damp..the last time i saw them issuing PPRs like mad was early november..but keep in mind that they might be going thru student visa apps for spring and tourist visa apps(due to holiday season)...cant blame them..heres hoping they pick up buddy..relax..its too too early buddy

Look at the bright side-Slow-mo is good..gives you time to plan ahead for your life here

Best wishes!!

AnshulAwasthi

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Hi guys,

Need some advice.

I am an inland CEC applicant and I got my AOR on Nov 18 and nothing has changed after that. Now my passport expires on May 7, 2017 so need to apply for the renewal. Also I am planning to travel to India in Feb, 2017 so will need to apply for the Canadian visa before that (I am here on a work permit). The passport renewal takes about 6-8 weeks to process. My question is that if I apply for my passport now (so will get the new one by Feb 2017), is there any step from CIC where they might ask for my passport during this time? And if they do then can I tell them that I have submitted it for renewal?

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
NDVO is generally good..it keeps picking up speed and then goes damp..the last time i saw them issuing PPRs like mad was early november..but keep in mind that they might be going thru student visa apps for spring and tourist visa apps(due to holiday season)...cant blame them..heres hoping they pick up buddy..relax..its too too early buddy
lazybone and guys, is there any info about processing time in Ankara VO? I looked it up but there is only one active thread for Family Sponsorship through Ankara VO on this forum (which is quite different from EE applications I believe). All the other threads on Ankara VO seem to be dead/inactive.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
prashantduggal said:
@All

Post ITA, in E-APR, Has anyone submitted employment reference letter on affidavit instead of company letter head?

If yes, then from whom affidavit got signed, from immediate manager or any colleague?

I would appreciate the reply from only those who have been in this situation, and got completeness check from CIC.
I have submitted my reference letter on stamp paper (exact format as required by IRCC). I have also included other documents like HR letter in the standard format, payslips, offer letter etc.

Reactions: Uvr

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
AnshulAwasthi said:
Hi guys,

Need some advice.

I am an inland CEC applicant and I got my AOR on Nov 18 and nothing has changed after that. Now my passport expires on May 7, 2017 so need to apply for the renewal. Also I am planning to travel to India in Feb, 2017 so will need to apply for the Canadian visa before that (I am here on a work permit). The passport renewal takes about 6-8 weeks to process. My question is that if I apply for my passport now (so will get the new one by Feb 2017), is there any step from CIC where they might ask for my passport during this time? And if they do then can I tell them that I have submitted it for renewal?
No step prior to PPR your passport is required.
U r fresh applicant so I would suggest to initiate steps to get it renewed. Your PR would take at least 4-6 months more. Plan in such a way that u have ur new passport prior to that day.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Surbhigurpreet said:
I guess this is incorrect... mostly the inladers are getting ppr. It is only few outlanders in between who are getting early Ppr
thiagoch said:
That's how I see it too. From many threads in this forum, it looks like inlands get PPR sooner than outlands...
I agree. Generally, inlanders get PPR sooner than most outlanders. Very few outlanders get PPR before the 5 - 6 month mark. However, there are some factors that would delay an application - might have to do with the countries visited, name (may not sound politically correct but there has been a couple of mentions about this on the forum), number of PCCs, prior military/government related work experience among other things.

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
lazybone said:
Good question...

As far as outland or inland VOs goes..no application is special..all the assessments do need to be complete before the PPR..you also have to understand the constraints that office is going thru..whether its ndvo or any other vo..but yes the speed for processing differs as per vo(let me also add ottawa isnt oerfect)..it may be due to student visa, tourist visa and other visas ( spousal sponsorship, super visa, refugee class, etc etc etc)..no one understands the pressures(what they are working on/ what is priority and what isnt) ..you are free to look up sgvo and how many are waiting on this forum to get a fair idea as to how outland VOs work..i am still unable to comprehend how they can keep someones life on hold..

Look at the bright side-Slow-mo is good..gives you time to plan ahead for your life here

Best wishes!!
Lazybone very nicely explained. I would like to state an example one of my friend who was a lawyer for a real estate company had provided everything as per the norms of CIC. None of his employers were approached, he was OINP applicant. He got his PR in exact 6 months. Now what I found interesting was his status never showed in progress and BG check was always not needed. I wonder only those background which require confirmation from employers etc etc go to in progress and others remain not needed.
Just a vague analogy.