+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

cptcanuck

Star Member
May 6, 2015
susmithaburra1989 said:
hey,

Passport upload option appeared for me in the initial check list but just a couple of days back when I logged into the system it vanished.
I'm worried now.
Check back again we also had our information and checklists vanishing and then we would redo it log out and the next day gone again. For some reason it comes and goes. Eventually we sat hours on one until everything was populated and ready for submission and submitted it to be sure there would be no problems!

ssdn

Star Member
May 14, 2015
In Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-05-2015
jaffa83 said:
Try sending it through case specific enquiry sydney and if the officer is ok then it is fine. Thats all we can do at this time with an explanation letter:secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=sydney
thank you so much jaffa +1 to you, i will write them hoping they read my e- mail before cancelling my application, do you know for how long time "Processing Submission" remains ?
thanks again.

ssdn

Star Member
May 14, 2015
In Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-05-2015
sorry jaffa ,
i am new so i think cannot give ratings, i have to wait +1 due ;)

ssdn

Star Member
May 14, 2015
In Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-05-2015
anvar21 said:
Reason was passport copy was missing.
How can I open case to reopen my application.
Thanks
HI ANVAR,
seems a good news for you, as this was my same concern but my application submitted Yesterday is still under Processing Submission. i just called cic and they told me they can help us if the application is cancelled not before, so call them at 1888 242 2100.
good luck man

ARMANIZ

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Application/profile status - Open ----- May 4th
Review of eligibility - Review in Progress
Review of medical results - Passed ----- May 7th
Review of submitted documents - Provided ----- May 8th
Scheduling an interview - Not needed at this time
A background check is needed - In Progress ----- May 13th
A final decision has been reached - Not Started

BUT ECAS does not show anything?????? how do you search using ECAS, what do you guys use to search your file on ECAS?

Thanks for the help.

brunofuster

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
ARMANIZ said:
Application/profile status - Open ----- May 4th
Review of eligibility - Review in Progress
Review of medical results - Passed ----- May 7th
Review of submitted documents - Provided ----- May 8th
Scheduling an interview - Not needed at this time
A background check is needed - In Progress ----- May 13th
A final decision has been reached - Not Started

BUT ECAS does not show anything?????? how do you search using ECAS, what do you guys use to search your file on ECAS?

Thanks for the help.
at first I could only use Application Number... now I can use Application Number and UCI (after status changed from In Process to Application Received on ECAS)

esantos

Jan 30, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
13-Apr-2015
File Transfer...
12-May-2015
Med's Done....
07-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
23-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
07-Aug-2015
brunofuster said:
at first I could only use Application Number... now I can use Application Number and UCI (after status changed from In Process to Application Received on ECAS)
Same happened to me

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
ssdn said:
thank you so much jaffa +1 to you, i will write them hoping they read my e- mail before cancelling my application, do you know for how long time "Processing Submission" remains ?
thanks again.
We never know what's right and wrong with CIC. Just give a try and see. Explain clearly in a letter about your situation.

Member31

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Hello Folks,

Just wondering, if it is possible to add spouse later on during the EE process?(As I may get married sooner) Has anyone experienced it?

8386ji

May 13, 2015
hi dragon17sky, i am just like u, got my application cancelled on April 28th. i have seen this blog and send a CSE to cic uploaded my ECA. can u pl conform me is this the right link below or the way what i have send my request to reopen my file. kindly help me to go further with my file. i have not received any reply from them. its been 4 days sense i have send the request. dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

ck1785

May 14, 2015
ssdn said:
HI ANVAR,
seems a good news for you, as this was my same concern but my application submitted Yesterday is still under Processing Submission. i just called cic and they told me they can help us if the application is cancelled not before, so call them at 1888 242 2100.
good luck man
Hi Ssdn, I submitted my application last night as well and still under Processing submission. Also there is NO PASSPORT required on my document checklist so I did not upload it :'(. I called the CIC but they said there is nothing they can do and asked me to sent a CSE.
Just wondering, can I sent CSE before get AOR?

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
ck1785 said:
Hi Ssdn, I submitted my application last night as well and still under Processing submission. Also there is NO PASSPORT required on my document checklist so I did not upload it :'(. I called the CIC but they said there is nothing they can do and asked me to sent a CSE.
Just wondering, can I sent CSE before get AOR?
In EE AOR is nothing but your eAPR number and so the only differenece is that it is not promoted to GCMS but sits in EE pool until it is promoted. So, try sending the CSE to CSE - Sydney with the explantion letter and the missing document(s) using your EE application number

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
8386ji said:
hi dragon17sky, i am just like u, got my application cancelled on April 28th. i have seen this blog and send a CSE to cic uploaded my ECA. can u pl conform me is this the right link below or the way what i have send my request to reopen my file. kindly help me to go further with my file. i have not received any reply from them. its been 4 days sense i have send the request. dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Try and check this if you sent using this link : https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=sydney