+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

Caimi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
ck1785 said:
Hi Ssdn, I submitted my application last night as well and still under Processing submission. Also there is NO PASSPORT required on my document checklist so I did not upload it :'(. I called the CIC but they said there is nothing they can do and asked me to sent a CSE.
Just wondering, can I sent CSE before get AOR?
Hey ssdn/ck1785,

This seems to be another glitch in the system. For me as well status is 'Processing submission' since last night.

Does anyone know if we need to contact CIC or just wait ?

Thanks,
caimi

Sunshine928

Apr 12, 2015
do you guys know how long usually it takes to process medical results? I got AOR on Apr.29, done medical exam on Apr.22, but till now, I still didn't see anything in mycic and ECAS. Thank you so much

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
Caimi said:
Hey ssdn/ck1785,

This seems to be another glitch in the system. For me as well status is 'Processing submission' since last night.

Does anyone know if we need to contact CIC or just wait ?

Thanks,
caimi
Report Technical issues by logging in to the MYCIC. You have an option to do so.

ssdn

Star Member
May 14, 2015
In Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-05-2015
hi ck / caimi

i just checked its still in processing submission,
i think may be they r working to solve glitch, many friends on posts told similar problem of incomplete check list.

actually i noticed before paying that there was no passport request and i attached a copy in explanation letter, so hope somebody will read it before cancelling everything.

i called cic and they told me they can help us if the application is cancelled not before, 1888 242 2100.

pls go to this link, explain your situation and attach a passport copy as there is possibility to do so.

ttps://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=sydney

add a h before ttps, i am not allowed to post links.

good luck

tbcan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
Sunshine928 said:
do you guys know how long usually it takes to process medical results? I got AOR on Apr.29, done medical exam on Apr.22, but till now, I still didn't see anything in mycic and ECAS. Thank you so much
it can take anything up to 3 months for them to pull them down is what people on this forum have been told when they ring the call centre - i did medicals mid Feb - submitted application end of Feb - and they were only updated in MyCIC and ECAS at the end of April.

Some people who did medicals long before their application seem to get them updated in MyCIC very quickly (i.e when they first look at the application), those like you and me who did them just before submitting, don't see and update for a while, then it changes in MyCIC and ECAS at the same time... and then it seems to be a month to PPR...

at least thats the trend that seems to be happening so far as i can see... hope that helps

tbcan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
Member31 said:
Hello Folks,

Just wondering, if it is possible to add spouse later on during the EE process?(As I may get married sooner) Has anyone experienced it?
surely your partner would be a spouse anyway - just a common-law, not married...?

to my understanding, you can change you EE profile as much as you like as things change, but once you receive and accept an ITA, thats what you have to apply with...

Sunshine928

Apr 12, 2015
tbcan said:
it can take anything up to 3 months for them to pull them down is what people on this forum have been told when they ring the call centre - i did medicals mid Feb - submitted application end of Feb - and they were only updated in MyCIC and ECAS at the end of April.

Some people who did medicals long before their application seem to get them updated in MyCIC very quickly (i.e when they first look at the application), those like you and me who did them just before submitting, don't see and update for a while, then it changes in MyCIC and ECAS at the same time... and then it seems to be a month to PPR...

at least thats the trend that seems to be happening so far as i can see... hope that helps
Thank you so much. it means still long way to go. I still need to wait for a long time....

SuSha167

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Member31 said:
Hello Folks,

Just wondering, if it is possible to add spouse later on during the EE process?(As I may get married sooner) Has anyone experienced it?
I am assuming by "later on" you mean after you receive the ITA, in that case you can't add spouse later on. This is because applying with a spouse changes your points, so it is highly likely that with a spouse in your profile you get lower points than as a single applicant. So, if you add spouse after ITA then your points won't add up to the pre-ITA points which might be assumed as misrepresentation by IO. But if you meant before receiving ITA at all, then yes, you can add your spouse like that. However, in this case, it would be wise to prepare EE profile after you are married since you don't want to keep declining ITA in the mean time.

After you become PR through EE, it will be possible to sponsor your spouse through inland route. This is an altogether different story from EE though.

variazioni

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I received a program acceptance letter from a Canadian school. The program starts in September this year. My EE is also being processed. You can see my progress in my signature. The school told me that if you have PR and study visa application at the same time, your PR application could be stalled or that it even could be void. :-\Anyone having this sorta experience? It's impossible that I'm alone here.

anvar21

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys
I have good news.
My application was cancelled as incomplete but I received message from CIC that they re-examined my application, actually I meet minimum requirements. They reopened my application.
Thanks god.

PedDoc

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
anvar21 said:
Hey guys
I have good news.
My application was cancelled as incomplete but I received message from CIC that they re-examined my application, actually I meet minimum requirements. They reopened my application.
Thanks god.
Congrats Anvar
Can you help the group by explaining how you did it .

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
anvar21 said:
Hey guys
I have good news.
Thanks god.
Congrats! Can you please share your timeline and reasons for the cancelation . How did you contact CIC to re open your account?

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
anvar21 said:
Hey guys
I have good news.
Thanks god.
Good Luck for your next steps..Can you share what you did to get this resolved? this can help our folks here who are having issues like cancellations etc.

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
anvar21 said:
Hey guys
I have good news.
Thanks god.
Awesome news Anvar!

Did you have to call/email them to appeal for it to be reopened or did they come to the conclusion without you complaining about it?

anvar21

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
biz said:
Congrats! Can you please share your timeline and reasons for the cancelation . How did you contact CIC to re open your account?
Thank you
Reason was my passport copy was missing but I already uploaded my passport copy.
I opened case long time ago.
I don't know that worked out or not.