+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kainthsimranjit said:
Roles and Responsibilities. I meant did CIC call your employer or not.

CIC only calls employer if they have doubt in the applicant experience. If you clearly mention roles and responsibilities in the letter of explanation section and employer mentions the responsibilities clearly in the experience letter / offer letter they dont call.

Except 1 or 2 cases I didn't hear about cic calling employer and applicants...

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cptcanuck said:
I know this has been discussed but cannot find the post. When applying for bowp online do I say we are workers wanting to stay temporary - more than six months? Is there anybody who has applied for bowp online?
applied BOWP online on March 9th and till now I didn't hear anything from CIC ...

processing times

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp.asp

I applied with EE AOR ... All the best

girirv

Jan 26, 2015
No. I dont think so.. CIC is called to my company.

My company has provided all my roles & responsbilties and salary & experince details on their company letter head.
and I have uploaded the same.

Thanks
Giri

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
girirv said:
No. I dont think so.. CIC is called to my company.

My company has provided all my roles & responsbilties and salary & experince details on their company letter head.
and I have uploaded the same.

Thanks
Giri

U r right CIC dont call employer if your employer provide what CIC ask for...

Panka79

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cptcanuck said:
I know this has been discussed but cannot find the post. When applying for bowp online do I say we are workers wanting to stay temporary - more than six months? Is there anybody who has applied for bowp online?

Hi there,

I did and answered temporary 6 months. Filling out the questions I find this thread very helpful.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t147650.0.html

cptcanuck

Star Member
May 6, 2015
[quote author=krishna19]
applied BOWP online on March 9th and till now I didn't hear anything from CIC ...

processing times

I applied with EE AOR ... All the best
[/quote]

Thanks I'm still trying to get my BOWP application in my its so confusing just completing the eligibility test portion. Not sure if I should say we are worker staying temporary - for more than 6 months or temporary resident holder and staying permanent

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cptcanuck said:
Thanks I'm still trying to get my BOWP application in my its so confusing just completing the eligibility test portion. Not sure if I should say we are worker staying temporary - for more than 6 months or temporary resident holder and staying permanent

If you select
1. Staying permanent --- system will leads to FSW,FST,CEC
2. Temporary resident holder ---- system leads to TRV (Temporary Resident Visa) ; you get residence permit and it's not work permit
3. Temporary - for more than 6 months ---- system leads to BOWP

try all options and look in other links. I have done this application long back I think I have selected option 3

cptcanuck

Star Member
May 6, 2015
krishna19 said:
If you select
1. Staying permanent --- system will leads to FSW,FST,CEC
2. Temporary resident holder ---- system leads to TRV (Temporary Resident Visa) ; you get residence permit and it's not work permit
3. Temporary - for more than 6 months ---- system leads to BOWP

try all options and look in other links. I have done this application long back I think I have selected option 3
Correct! I have played out all the angles only problem is when you select temporary for more than 6 months one of the documents required is a travel itinerary and a date of when we leaving.

Thank you Krishna back to the drawing board I guess.

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cptcanuck said:
Correct! I have played out all the angles only problem is when you select temporary for more than 6 months one of the documents required is a travel itinerary and a date of when we leaving.

Thank you Krishna back to the drawing board I guess.
Even I dont know why they asked for Itenary Since its a required document we need to attach ;

In my case I attached Itenary i.e last day of my valid visa work permit ...

I personally feel this is not the right thread to discuss BOWP ... there are other link please post your questions in that link...

Thanks,

dhanju

Jan 21, 2015
Hi Girirv,
Congrats. Kindly advise when your CIC status changed from 'Provided' to 'Received' after submitting desired document.

girirv

Jan 26, 2015
Hi friend,

No it has beeen changed to provided. from Document requested i guess

Exactly. I dont remeber what is status when the asked for additional document - Mostly it addtional document requested.
Once I sumbitted it changed to Provided.

Current status is Provided

Thanks
Giri

cptcanuck

Star Member
May 6, 2015
krishna19 said:
Even I dont know why they asked for Itenary Since its a required document we need to attach ;

In my case I attached Itenary i.e last day of my valid visa work permit ...

I personally feel this is not the right thread to discuss BOWP ... there are other link please post your questions in that link...

Thanks,
thank you for your help!

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kubuqi said:
I submitted my application at Mar-26, and days later I noticed my medical status changed to passed. Then it stayed like that till now.
if only police report is your refusal issue i might refused i didn't submitted police report. iam waiting to cic ask.lets see.its been 12 weeks now submitted application .still in process...