+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do you want US Visa Appointment ‘earliest’ date?

mervan

Sep 3, 2024
Hi guys,

I was able to get an earlier appointment and booked for April 2024. I started the application in July 2023 and have been rescheduling when I could. Initially, I got Oct 2024 time slot for Vancouver but kept checking for earlier.

Received an email from Vancouver Consulate titled "You might qualify to schedule an earlier U.S. Visa appointment " and was able to reschedule for April 2024 same day.

So I think as soon as you get this email, they open up slots for you, not everyone else sees it. I'm not able to reschedule anymore now.

So just wait for the email. All the best!
Hello I got this email while I was driving and after 1 hour I opened the page but I couldn't find an early appointment. Should I looked right after the mail or what I need to do ? thank you

Db1000

Star Member
Aug 8, 2022
Hello I got this email while I was driving and after 1 hour I opened the page but I couldn't find an early appointment. Should I looked right after the mail or what I need to do ? thank you
It takes around 24hours. Just keep checking

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
Congratulations I thought there were closer dates apart from November as I booked a trip in November so I had to go with December but my original appt was January 2025
I saw it showed a span from Nov - Dec 2024 on my screen so I picked the first date available. Still much better than a 2 year wait