+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do you want US Visa Appointment ‘earliest’ date?

ggJL

Sep 15, 2024
How do you guys reschedule? Is it just that online one? Cause i was seeing responses about getting emails about rescheduling.

What time of the month/week/day do you guys check? I just really need that interview asap so any tip/tricks would be appreciated. Thanks everyone

mantejd8

Sep 11, 2024
How do you guys reschedule? Is it just that online one? Cause i was seeing responses about getting emails about rescheduling.

What time of the month/week/day do you guys check? I just really need that interview asap so any tip/tricks would be appreciated. Thanks everyone
i can help you call 437-602-1309

Ipi T

Sep 15, 2024
Me too Vancouver applied November 23
Pls i need some clarification for resdcheduling.

So i keep checking the online site...and if a date shows up, i pick the date. Can i continue rescheduling until i find a reasonable date?My current appointment date is Aug 2025 and i really want a 2024 interview date if possible. I am willing to check every day

Ipi T

Sep 15, 2024
My current appointment is late 2025. Can i keep checking, and if i see March 2025 , pick that date. Then keep checking again...and if i see Dec 2024 pick that. And keep checking again. Until I see a date close enough to October 2024 ? Can i keep rescheduling on the basis of whatever date i see. Until i finally see a date acceptable

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
My current appointment is late 2025. Can i keep checking, and if i see March 2025 , pick that date. Then keep checking again...and if i see Dec 2024 pick that. And keep checking again. Until I see a date close enough to October 2024 ? Can i keep rescheduling on the basis of whatever date i see. Until i finally see a date acceptable
depending on your initial application date, you should receive the email to invite you to reschedule.

there is little you can do other than that. don't fall for scams.