+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do you want US Visa Appointment ‘earliest’ date?

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
@HappyLifeInCanada

this is not true, search for other peoples experience in this forum and youll see many got their visa with less than 6months validity.

My visa got approved with less than 2months validity on my RTD.
It very well could be that its not true. Thats why I mentioned that I am not sure.
If you are sure about it, then it would definitely help and she wouldn’t have to renew passport or stuff like that.
I hope she sees your message.

cvthunder11

May 8, 2024
I had submitted my application on April 2024, and had received a July 2026 date. I had a extension running daily at night which checked for slots and i was able to bring the date to June 2025.

Received an email today which said "You might qualify to schedule an earlier U.S. Visa appointment". After i checked I received a priority slot for Jan 2025.

So keep on checking and you might get a earlier date.

Reactions: littlestar19

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
I had submitted my application on April 2024, and had received a July 2026 date. I had a extension running daily at night which checked for slots and i was able to bring the date to June 2025.

Received an email today which said "You might qualify to schedule an earlier U.S. Visa appointment". After i checked I received a priority slot for Jan 2025.

How does the extension thing works ? Can you please explain ?
I applied in May 2024, meaning I can also receive the email sometime soon!

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015

Congrats!

Interesting to observe the trend. I applied in Jan 2024 and no email yet. It seems to be random then?

Florcita

Star Member
Feb 18, 2024
AOR Received.
27-10-2023

I applied in March 2024. Still waiting for that email .You are lucky.