+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do you want US Visa Appointment ‘earliest’ date?

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
congrats on moving to to Sep 2025. How often did you have to check the website to find the random slots release?

I applied Jan 2024, still confirmed for Jan 2026 and never saw any released slots in my account. And no reschedule email yet.
I randomly check the calendar for available dates during the 4PM-2AM Pacific time window.
Just try to check the slots during this time window, I think it will work.

Reactions: HappyLifeInCanada

HappyLifeInCanada

Jun 22, 2023
I was able to reschedule it to Jan 2026 few days back and today to September 2025.
For the fb group, no I am not aware of it. Wish we could get it for 2024 too. Its such a long wait :(
Wow thats amazing that u could make up to Sept ‘25 atleast! Am still in ‘26 date waiting for a 2024 or 2025 beginning date as my spouse passport expires in 2nd month of ‘25.
Today also when i checked it was system busy or maintenance pop up all the time.

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
Wow thats amazing that u could make up to Sept ‘25 atleast! Am still in ‘26 date waiting for a 2024 or 2025 beginning date as my spouse passport expires in 2nd month of ‘25.
Today also when i checked it was system busy or maintenance pop up all the time.
I believe your passport needs to have atleast 6 months validity at time of interview, not sure though.

HappyLifeInCanada

Jun 22, 2023
This is written in the mail when we book an appointment :-

Current Passport valid for travel to the United States. The passport must be valid for at least six months beyond the period of stay in the United States (unless exempt by country-specific agreements.)
I’ve read somewhere that even if passport expires, visa is valid upto 10yrs or so. So I was in the mindset that it is ok to have a valid passport at the time of interview or get a new passport before that. Only when u told this I checked on that.Now i regret paying in advance for the appointment :(

Reactions: littlestar19

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
I’ve read somewhere that even if passport expires, visa is valid upto 10yrs or so. So I was in the mindset that it is ok to have a valid passport at the time of interview or get a new passport before that. Only when u told this I checked on that.Now i regret paying in advance for the appointment :(
I would say confirm it once properly. Also, you still have ample time to apply for new passport . But I am not sure how would it impact DS160.

Reactions: HappyLifeInCanada

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
If you dont mind, can you tell for which location you are booking appointment ? In case its same, we can keep each other updated.
I moved to Oct 2025 with Vancouver. I feel they are inviting Sep/Oct 2025 to reschedule thats why there are some slots around this month. You need to keep refreshing non stop for a couple hours in the evening time.

Reactions: littlestar19

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
I moved to Oct 2025 with Vancouver. I feel they are inviting Sep/Oct 2025 to reschedule thats why there are some slots around this month. You need to keep refreshing non stop for a couple hours in the evening time.
Yes maybe. I am happy that my suggestion worked for you !! I rescheduled for Sep 2025 yesterday with Vancouver too. So we are booking for the same location, we can keep each other posted. Do let me know if you are able to see appointments for some other earlier time.