+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
While checking the MyCIC account I am getting a message Application status not available this time, try again later !!!!! Anyone please confirm this. IS there any prob with CIC site?

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
bestofluck said:
While checking the MyCIC account I am getting a message Application status not available this time, try again later !!!!! Anyone please confirm this. IS there any prob with CIC site?
yes, some guy on WhatsApp group had faced this 3 months ago. then it somehow got rectified in it's own in couple of hours.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
thanks patnikrishna. I can see the mails part below. the top portion is not there. So may be there is a problem with site.

Arsalan Khan

Star Member
Apr 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear sir/madam,

Thank you for your inquiry. Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst. If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer.
Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.
Thank you for your patience.

i think they have a default reply they just copy paste it all emails. lol

chewbaka

Mar 16, 2016
Hi!

I sent my application last Dec15 and got an email sometime June that my DD has expired.
My bank will not issue a new DD unless I hand in my original, expired DD.

I have sent several emails to OINP if they had sent the DD to my address - all unanswered.

My EE profile is about to expire. Will it affect anything?

thanks!!!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
chewbaka said:
Hi!

I sent my application last Dec15 and got an email sometime June that my DD has expired.
My bank will not issue a new DD unless I hand in my original, expired DD.

I have sent several emails to OINP if they had sent the DD to my address - all unanswered.

My EE profile is about to expire. Will it affect anything?

thanks!!!
It has been 3 months since you got a request to submit a new DD. Haven't you submitted it yet? Usually, the time to submit it is 30 days from what I know. Since you have been continuously trying to get in touch with them, I hope that you will be okay. Try faxing them. Good luck!

If your profile expires, you can re-create your profile and send them the details of your new profile.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Arsalan Khan said:
Dear sir/madam,

Thank you for your inquiry. Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst. If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer.
Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.
Thank you for your patience.

i think they have a default reply they just copy paste it all emails. lol
This is the second phase. You can expect a phone call/additional document request/both.

Good luck!

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
Dear guys,
I received the phone call two days ago, and just uploaded the new bank statement as requested. no more documents were asked for. regular interview about job description and responsibilities.
Good luck for every one of you. Things are getting back to track be patient. wish you all the best

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
Dan504 said:
I got an email asking for more documents too.
No phone call?

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Thats great news December brothers and sisters :D !!,, i wonder how many days it would take them to reach dec. 29th applications.. i wish i had sent the application the first day i got the NOI instead of waiting :'(.. anyone here with a NOC 2151 here by chance?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Moh.Salem said:
Thats great news December brothers and sisters :D !!,, i wonder how many days it would take them to reach dec. 29th applications.. i wish i had sent the application the first day i got the NOI instead of waiting :'(.. anyone here with a NOC 2151 here by chance?
It took 4 months to start AOR for December and 3 months to complete, Now it is already 2 months waiting for phone calls. It seems it will take 1 month to get phone calls and 1 more month to finalise. Hope they now speed up

Today some December applicant might get a call. All of you keep your phone charged. They normally call early morning Canada time.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Dan504 said:
NOC 1112 hopefully this forecast will last for Dec Apps and we will all get good news soon!!
On todays processing time we can projected dates like

Before 15th October all might get a phone call

Before 15th November all nominations

They are still going right with my timeline I updated before 5 months :D :D :D