+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
gayathry84 said:
Hello All

I submitted OPNP application from India in Dec 2015 and in June 2016 i received an e-mail saying the demand draft expired and had requested for the new DD, which i sent immediately. I have not received any communication after that, anyone has gone through this? How much more time you think it could take for me to receive ITA.

Very eagerly waiting for response

Thanks
gayathri
did you get a receipt for the new DD you sent ? did you also get the old DD back ?
if not, then call them up rigourously and ask for these details.
many times they have been sending the receipt etc emails to incorrect email id.
but if you've gotten both of the above then wait till nomination like rajkamal has suggested.

kulyoma

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gayathry84 said:
Hello All

I submitted OPNP application from India in Dec 2015 and in June 2016 i received an e-mail saying the demand draft expired and had requested for the new DD, which i sent immediately. I have not received any communication after that, anyone has gone through this? How much more time you think it could take for me to receive ITA.

Very eagerly waiting for response

Thanks
gayathri
You should receive you old original DD back via post and also you should receive a receipt from OINP once your new DD is encashed.
Then- just waiting... ;D

As an example, I am 17 Dec applicant, received my AOR on 10 June. I was requested for a new DD on 5 July, I sent my new DD on 8 July, and received a receipt on 15 July, then received my old DD in the end of July. And now I am in a beautiful waiting mode ;D

Aug 26, 2016
s2l said:
Hey, it expired at the end of July. I had just gotten my extension at the end of July as well, but I got a call in August asking if I am still living and working here legally. So for now, I guess I'll just have to wait and see. I just hope I get some good news before my Express entry profile expires, which is in another month...

Hey buddy,
Please how did you extend your work permit ? Did your employer have to get you LMIA. Reason why am asking is I submitted my OINP and my work permit will expire soon
And I wasn't sure CIC will just extend the work permit by just applying..

s2l

Star Member
Sep 11, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-16
Nomination.....
07-10-16
AOR Received.
01-11-16
Passport Req..
04-04-17
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-17
LANDED..........
25-04-17
987654321 said:
Hey buddy,
Please how did you extend your work permit ? Did your employer have to get you LMIA. Reason why am asking is I submitted my OINP and my work permit will expire soon
And I wasn't sure CIC will just extend the work permit by just applying..
Hi there, I got my PGWP extended because it was given to me for only two years since my Passport was expiring in July as well. I got a new passport earlier on and submitted a paper application for an extension to grant me the remainder of the 3yrs. I haven't taken the LMIA route.

Dan504

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
A guy in the forum mentioned about further requests on documents say if they did ask you for more documents does this mean you have more chance of getting a faster result are is this just another procedure?

Bintehassan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
I submitted my docs in Feb 2016...still waiting!

Dan504 said:
A guy in the forum mentioned about further requests on documents say if they did ask you for more documents does this mean you have more chance of getting a faster result are is this just another procedure?

Antoman

Dec 12, 2015
London, UK
Nomination.....
05-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
I received a phone call (interview style) today. They asked questions about my job etc and almost straight after that I received an email requesting additional proof of funds and pay slips.
Finally some movement on my application! :)
Hopefully won't be long people!

HopeForTheBest26

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
29-11-2016
Passport Req..
10-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2017
Antoman said:
I received a phone call (interview style) today. They asked questions about my job etc and almost straight after that I received an email requesting additional proof of funds and pay slips.

Congrats
Please share your timeline. Thanks

malican

May 24, 2016
Antoman said:
Oh nice! Did you get the officer's name?

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Antoman, Congratulations you are a DEC 1, FSW outland applicant? am i right?, kindly share with us your NOC, if it is not a managerial job, then i guess the December applicants train is starting to move at last since you are the first to receive a call.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Moh.Salem said:
Antoman, Congratulations you are a DEC 1, FSW outland applicant? am i right?, kindly share with us your NOC, if it is not a managerial job, then i guess the December applicants train is starting to move at last since you are the first to receive a call.
Lets not fear about NOC as there is nothing like NOC based.. its just some people time pass here. Another December applicants got phone calls which is 2173 NOC. so 3 applicants from first week of December got phone calls and it is now moving slow but picking up the pace

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Antoman said:
Great news buddy. Congrats your file must have moved to next stage now. Its good that 3 applicants from December got phone calls. They are slowly but now concentrating on December month while the November applicants get finalised. I think many of us will receive phone calls now.

Time for December guys to come back to forum now with updates. :D :D :D

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
I REQUEST ALL OF YOU NOT TO QUOTE THE LIST

LIST OF TOTAL DECEMBER APPLICANTS: 128
AOR RECD: 112
APPLICATION RETURNED/REJECTED: 05
NOMINATION: 07
CURRENT DATE OF AOR (IN PROCESS): MARCH 2016

LAST NOMINATION RECD: SKANAWAT FSW 9TH AUG

Code:
[b]
USERNAME                      RECD              AOR               CAT          NOTES
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=green]Antoman                       01st Dec          08th Apr          FSW              [/color]                  Recd Phone call
[color=green]jondam                        01st Dec          08th Apr          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]AmBina                        01st Dec          08th Apr          FSW             [/color]                   Recd Phone call
[color=green]Frankiefun                    02nd Dec          15th Apr          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]s2l                           02nd Dec          04th Apr          FSW          [/color]                      Recd Phone call
[color=green]Vivekskumar8544               03rd Dec          11th Apr          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]tgman                         03rd Dec          13th Apr          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]jaamit                        03rd Dec          12th Apr          FSW            [/color]
[color=green]Donakinzo                     04th Dec          20th Apr          FSW             [/color]
[color=green]Uzzy                          04th Dec          16th Apr                       [/color]
[color=green]Dentcan                       04th Dec          16th Apr                       [/color]
[color=green]Megrav                        04th Dec          18th Apr                       [/color]
[color=green][b]tari7499                      04th Dec          14th Apr          FSW[/b][/color]
Ashu0729                      07th Dec          Pending
[color=green]adichaurasiya                 07th Dec          20th Apr                       [/color]
[color=blue][b]kora                          07th Dec          22nd Apr          CEC          Nominated 30th Apr[/b][/color]
[color=green]mrinal3757                    07th Dec          19th Apr  [/color]                            
[color=blue][b][b]Leo_NB                        07th Dec          05th May          CEC          Nominated 10th Jul[/b][/color]
[color=green]lovelyece                     08th Dec          06th may          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]38018                         08th Dec          22nd Feb          CEC          [/color]
[color=blue]Skanawat                      08th Dec          29th Jan          FSW          Nominated 09th Aug  [/color]  
[color=green]Sedlris                       08th Dec          04th May          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]girish979                     08th Dec          27th Apr                       [/color]
[color=green]7asweh                        08th Dec          06th May                       [/color]
[color=green]spikegin                      09th Dec          17th May                       [/color]
[color=green]Arsalan khan                  10th Dec          19th May                       [/color]
[color=green]jwahba                        10th Dec          17th may                       [/color]     
[color=green]Bk7                           10th Dec          17th May          FSW          [/color]
[color=red][b]hareshsandeep                 11th Dec                            CEC          Returned. Resent 23rd May[/b][/color]
[color=green]DreamSRk                      11th Dec          20th May          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]AK1285                        11th Dec          18th May                       [/color]
[color=red]alpi007                       11th Dec                                         Returned 6th May[/color]
[color=green]Melissach                     14th Dec          25th May          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]Abhowmik                      14th Dec          02nd Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]Paula-Vilaca                  14th Dec          27th May          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]souriju                       14th Dec          10th May          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]JMD999                        14th Dec          09th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]SR1978                        14th Dec          19th May                       [/color]
[color=green]sam_101                       14th Dec          26th May          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]trilokcic                     14th Dec          01st Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]ChapImmigrate                 15th Dec          01st Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]AhmedAbdelazizr               15th Dec          02nd Jun          FSW[/color]
ashwanee                      15th Dec          Pending       
[color=red][b]hemche                        15th Dec                            FSW          Returned 3rd May[/b][/color]
[color=green]sisia                         15th Dec          02nd Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]kovthe                        15th Dec          03rd Jun                       [/color]                      Recd Phone call
[color=green]Phoenix007                    15th Dec          02nd Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]hanimorrar                    15th Dec          01st Jun                       [/color]                      
adeep9                        15th Dec          Pending           CEC          
[color=green]akashdesai                    15th Dec          02nd Jun          CEC         [/color] 
[color=green]H O N E S T                   16th Dec          07th Jun          FSW     [/color]
[color=green]Lpbe                          16th Dec          07th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]hachuflay                     16th Dec          07th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]avalancher                    16th Dec          13th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]tolexy                        17th Dec          10th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Mr Optimist                   17th Dec          09th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]hayman                        17th Dec          14th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]A. Syed1                      17th Dec          13th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]kulyoma                       17th Dec          10th Jun                       [/color]
[color=blue]emilywym                      17th Dec                            CEC          Nominated 13th May[/color]
[color=green]JMRG                          17th Dec          08th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Dan504                        17th Dec          10th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]charldr                       18th Dec          13th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]jaimin227                     18th Dec          10th Jun                       [/color]
[color=blue][b]Dominika                      18th Dec          07th Jun          CEC          Nominated 03rd Aug
[/b][/color][color=green]kimkim2015                    18th Dec          10th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]alepops                       18th Dec          10TH Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]leksmipriya                   18th Dec          13th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=blue][b]cansingh86                    21st Dec          09th May          CEC          Nominated 20th May[/b][/color]
[color=green]sameermicheal                 21st Dec          13th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]ohmygoditsdhaval              21st Dec          14th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]subin_India                   21st Dec          15th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]t3kids                        21st Dec          14th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]myangelbei                    21st Dec          14th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]s.abuhass                     21st Dec          22nd Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]Managerchap                   21st Dec          17th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]rahulP                        21st Dec          17th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]mawcanada                     21st Dec          15th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]spearmint                     21st Dec          14th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Maindola                      22th Dec          21st Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]baboobbum                     22nd Dec          22nd Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]hiheha                        22nd Dec          21st Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]Bestofluck                    22nd Dec          23rd Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]ramsubbiah1984                22nd Dec          20th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]MDM23                         22nd Dec          16th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]Mayur553                      22nd Dec          15th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]Dhasha1                       22nd Dec          20th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]Mayu2605                      23rd Dec          21st Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]ammi1271                      23rd Dec          06th May          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]patnikrishna                  23rd Dec          28th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=blue][b]npr647                        23rd Dec          11th May          CEC          Nominated 20th May[/b][/color]
[color=green]Alexander_hitch               23rd Dec          27th Jun          CEC          [/color]
luvanuj                       24th Dec          Pending                                   
[color=green]Halima_9ja                    24th Dec          22nd Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]HopeFTBest26                  24th Dec          23th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]AmirHNK                       24th Dec          22nd Jun                       [/color]
[color=red]sinab                         24th Dec                                         Returned 17th Jun[/color]
[color=green]roshantrv83                   28th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Thundercookie                 28th Dec          11th may          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]maged_mmh                     29th Dec          24th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]praneet87                     29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Sunny_CV                      29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]mangat2016                    29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]ziad87                        29th Dec          24th Jun          FSW  [/color]        
[color=green]Iman.G                        29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Ahmad Shqair                  29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Neel0526                      29th Dec          24th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]willitwork                    29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Kerryberry17                  29th Dec          17th May          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]ronix                         29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green][b]Akhil5293                     29th Dec                            CEC  [/b][/color]        
[color=green]gagan_dhillon                 30th Dec          25th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]DigitalDestiny                30th Dec          29th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]Joantasik                     30th Dec          24th Jun          CEC [/color]                              
[color=green]sumitisace                    30th Dec          27th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]gui0506                       30th Dec          9th May           CEC          [/color]
[color=green]michelle567                   30th Dec          27th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]IAMFINE                       30th Dec          29th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]KJHOT                         30th Dec          29th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=red]chintandarji                  30th Dec                            CEC          Rejected for funds[/color]
[color=green]kanika786                     30th Dec          11th May          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]ABC_27                        30th Dec          27th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]SantoshCEC                    30th Dec          24th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]jaimaicangirl88               31st Dec          28th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]bananamilk                    31st Dec          27th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]guri87                        31st Dec          27th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]china_cse                     31st Dec          27th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[/b]

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
s2l said:
Here is my timeline:

CRS 469
EE App Submitted: OCT/18/2015
OINP App Submitted: DEC/02/2015
OINP AOR and updated AOR: APR/04/2016
OINP Nomination: Waiting
ITA: Waiting

I got a call in the middle of August from an Officer asking for my renewed Work Permit. I haven't received any further updates since then. Most of the responses to my query are the generic ones of your application hasn't been finalized yet.

I had applied to the Human Capital Priorities under CEC - is anyone else in the same boat as me? :)

Cheers.
added to the list above

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Jondam and Frankiefun and all up to 8th Dec applicants your turn to get a phone call now. Especially Frankiefun who got AOR so late I wish he gets the phone call much on time !!! :D :D :D

Let the action Begin

Please update it as soon as you get a phone