Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
I think since you are not the principal applicant, you are free to move. The case almost all depends on your spouse who is the principal applicant.

Y Sal said:
To all seniors on this forum.. I would appreciate your comments on my below msg.. I posted it on another group but I got no reply.

« Reply #1667 on: September 06, 2016, 02:35:36 pm »

Hi everyone.. I would like to share with you some updates related to my case. While I am waiting for OINP to process my application, I received an admission offer at a university in another province so I managed to get a student visa and an open work permit for my spouse who is the principal applicant in OINP application. I still dont know when I should travel to start my studies .. but since it is not in Ontario, I thought I better wait for OINP nomination before I leave. Any thoughts please? should I update OINP with any of that? would it benefit my application? I can still explain to them that I will go back to settle in Ontario after im done with my studies.. especially that I was rejected from a univ in Ontario.
Many thanks in advance

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lpbe said:
Just writing to let you all know that today I received an e-mail from OINP saying as following:

"Notification - Nominee Application at Assessment Phase

RECD AOR CAT
16th Dec 7th Jun CEC

@Lpbe Thanks for the proactive update.... much appreciated !

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@ Lpbe. Good to know your stratus. You as CEC will be preferred for fast-track nomination. Hope you get it soon.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
roshantrv83 said:
If CIC imply new rules, Will it affect our current EE profile ?
It should not.

But I don't know if CRS pattern is changed and we fall below 400 what will happen? Chances are our scores will remain same but CEC will get more marks.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@mrinal13757 congrats for the belated AOR email. Edited AOR recd in the list. Good luck for nomination

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Hope to see some update today................. :-X :-X :-X
Unfortunately, Your speculations, predictions / our expectation are being jeopardized ... Why?
What a irony; each day we expect, hope some progress for some applicant on this thread..and end up dejected
:'( :'( :'(

khoi_ke_hoonxa

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
roshantrv83 said:
If CIC imply new rules, Will it affect our current EE profile ?
That's quite scary , isn't it? ! I mean what if they change the rules and FSW scores go below 400?.... Hope they positively discriminate CEC and add points to CECs scores based on study, employment etc. etc.!!

Aug 26, 2016
Lpbe said:
Hi there!

Just writing to let you all know that today I received an e-mail from OINP saying as following:

"Notification - Nominee Application at Assessment Phase

Please be advised that your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) is now with an OINP processing officer for assessment. The program will contact you should we require additional information to support the assessment of your application. Otherwise, the program will contact you again when your application moves to the decision phase."

This way I wanna trust that officers are moving on with our processes and spread the hope around here.

Some info about my profile:

RECD AOR CAT
16th Dec 7th Jun CEC

Did you at any point in time send them email to request the status of your application ? Thanks

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
Unfortunately, Your speculations, predictions / our expectation are being jeopardized ... Why?
What a irony; each day we expect, hope some progress for some applicant on this thread..and end up dejected
:'( :'( :'(
My speculation is there in my timeline. I Expect to get my nomination before 15th November. :D :D :D :D

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
khoi_ke_hoonxa said:
That's quite scary , isn't it? ! I mean what if they change the rules and FSW scores go below 400?.... Hope they positively discriminate CEC and add points to CECs scores based on study, employment etc. etc.!!
Actually they have nothing much to do. Just distribute the quota of 2700 between CEC and FSW and make separate Draw.( say e.g 1500 CEC and 1200 FSW) They dont have to change any other thing for time being. But they will make simple things complected which in return will penalize them.

Do they read the forum ?

roshantrv83

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
bestofluck said:
It should not.

But I don't know if CRS pattern is changed and we fall below 400 what will happen? Chances are our scores will remain same but CEC will get more marks.
If CSR pattern change!!
Its independent of OINP. Even though we clear OINP, issues can pop up in CIC stage.

Another fact, People who applied in another PNP program after us have got nomminated !!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
roshantrv83 said:
If CSR pattern change!!
Its independent of OINP. Even though we clear OINP, issues can pop up in CIC stage.

Another fact, People who applied in another PNP program after us have got nomminated !!
Even if we don't clear OINP, I don't think it will make a difference to all who have already submitted. They will have to process us anyhow. Just like the drop of points due to age does not matter they will update the same as drop due to new CRS pattern will not affect applications already submitted. They will go CRS points at the time of submission,

Yes other provinces have nominated most of the applicants and so now increase in number of ITA should be in favour of OINP applicants ...if at all they start giving bulk nominations.