+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
skdubai said:
Nor is OINP going to dump all the nominations in one month..
They must try some at least !!!!! we just want to see the things moving which can keep us cool

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
They must try some at least !!!!! we just want to see the things moving which can keep us cool

Seems like they are ramping up the number of ITAs.. 1000 in todays draw..

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Good News: Number of ITA increased

After a long long wait the number of ITA have increased, which is a great sign. We might see the number of ITA's further increasing to 2000 as aniticipated within 2 or 3 Draws.

Hope this proves to be a game changer for all of us waiting for nominations now.

We will definitely see nominations coming with a pace now

Good luck to all

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Strategy

IF OINP and IRCC have planned everything as a part of their strategy, 7th September will be the day even they must be waiting for. Everything at the end of OINP must be ready and things will get into some shape now.

Just waiting to see the result of this Draw in connection to OINP

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Positive development. Looks like IRCC will increase 250 ITAs in every draw going forward, meaning next draw size should be at least 1250 (or more).

That YouTube video was giving correct info after all.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@ DigitalDignity, yes it seems so. OINP might be ready with nominations and they will release them as the Draw increase the number of ITA

We will surely like to see next draw with 1250-1350 ITA's and with 300 nominations from OINP

As they have increased the Draw ITA by 250 this time we will see 250 nominations in fifteen days now.

We will also see one Draw for CEC only

Let the Battle begin !!! :D :D :D

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ee-applicants-with-score-400-to-450-lets-connect-here-t287701.0.html;msg5431566#msg5431566

Just read this. No source quoted and seems like utter crap. But still wanted to share.

The only thing on this that I could google was - www.oopnp.com/tag/cic-next-draw
Thanks for sharing this @Piyush. I understand it's from an Immigration Consultant's blog (link below)

http://www.oopnp.com/2016/08/25/cic-41st-draw-was-cec-lmia-french-speaking-specific-fsw-draws-coming-in-september/

The blog post accurately predicted today's draw size of 1000 so we should not rule it out altogether.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@bestofluck ...more "insider scoop" ....

source - http://www.oopnp.com/2016/08/11/ontario-pnp-nominations-likely-to-open-on-25th-november-2016-crs-to-go-higher/

Ontario stopped issuing PNP nominations quite a while back with a declaration that it may be starting to issue new nominations towards the year end. Well, there are some speculations that nominations will resume towards the end of November 2016 (read specifically 25th November 2016) with a higher CRS score.

It is expected that Canadian Govt. will impose some new regulations and implement changes towards the calculations of CRS scores, where students with Canadian education will be allotted additional points which will add up to their CRS scores. The scores may be in range of 5-20 depending upon the education completed. This in turn will raise the CRS bar towards the higher level of 500. Our sources indicate that if these changes are implemented CRS may well remain above the level of 500 till the middle of year 2017 unless the immigration targets are changed and Canada issues higher number of nominations for each upcoming draw this year until May 2017.

The backlogs have been a huge headache for the aspirants and there has been an uproar amongst international students waiting in Canada to get invitation in the express entry system.

Another important fact to consider here is the Ontario government is contemplating the idea of raising the minimum cut-off CRS score to 450 for the nomination which was 400 before the nominations were closed. This is being considered to make sure the nomination targets are filled up at a convenient pace and to give preference to those who have Canadian education.

Ontario has been very slow lately to issue nominations for candidates who have filled in their applications before the system was paused. All of these proposed changes are still under consideration and if there are any changes to these thoughts or any new propositions, we will integrate those changes here.

Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
Vienna
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Dec 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
DigitalDestiny said:
Thanks for sharing this @Piyush. I understand it's from an Immigration Consultant's blog (link below)

The blog post accurately predicted today's draw size of 1000 so we should not rule it out altogether.

I have read some really worrying speculation on this blog, especially in post (which I cannot post because the blog engine not allow me to do... )

I was wondering whether the expected raise in CRS (to have 450 points to be able to apply for OINP) will have an effect on our applications which have been accepted by OINP or not?

The fact is that OINP has really slowed down issuing nominations and according to this blog they are waiting for 2017 allocation. I am not aware that how many nomination has been issued by OINP this year and how may left for us? Any ideas? In my opinion the remaining quota defines the outcome. If there is enough nominations left for 2016 we will be nominated in the upcoming months, but if the quota has been depleted well then... we have to wait more months or...

I am afraid of a scenario in which mass rejection will be announced to clear the blacklog and replace candidates with 400+ points to candidates with 450+

What do you read between the lines?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@DigitalDestiny , this is being said many times and these speculations are floating since the new ministry came in.

About OOPNP I am sure they just compile things from this forum. Every word in the site is taken from this forum. LOL it is nothing to do with Canada IRCCC or OINP. :D :D

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
cron said:
What do you read between the lines?
The changes will not affect us as we have already applied. Any change would be for new quota. All the files will be processed which all have recd the AOR without being partial. We can trust OINP at least for this much.

But yes those files which are rejected and has CRS below 430 will lose a chance next time. I dont think they will raise the CRS to 450 but they might settle with 430 if at all they want to increase it. One speculation is also that they will be NOC based now. But all are rumors until we get an official update. OOPNP I don't trust.

Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
Vienna
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Dec 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
bestofluck said:
The changes will not affect us as we have already applied. Any change would be for new quota. All the files will be processed which all have recd the AOR without being partial. We can trust OINP at least for this much.

But yes those files which are rejected and has CRS below 430 will lose a chance next time. I dont think they will raise the CRS to 450 but they might settle with 430 if at all they want to increase it. One speculation is also that they will be NOC based now. But all are rumors until we get an official update. OOPNP I don't trust.
There must be happening behind the scenes because there are no nominations currently. It would be reassuring if OINP have sent some nominations for FSW applicants but they have ceased nominations. What is the trigger which has to happen to restart nominations? My deduction is that they are waiting for some policy change which is about to happen.

As for your prediction: If the applicants who has sent the application before the suspension of the Human Capital Stream are not concerned why is the moratorium...

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
cron said:
There must be happening behind the scenes because there are no nominations currently. It would be reassuring if OINP have sent some nominations for FSW applicants but they have ceased nominations. What is the trigger which has to happen to restart nominations? My deduction is that they are waiting for some policy change which is about to happen.

As for your prediction: If the applicants who has sent the application before the suspension of the Human Capital Stream are not concerned why is the moratorium...
changes are always effective from a given date after they release some update on this. No changes will affect the old files already recd. It is always like that for any institution. Even if our CRS score change it will not effect us. They will consider the CRS we had at the time of applying. But our CRS may not change. Only CEC would get more points.

Lpbe

May 11, 2016
Hi there!

Just writing to let you all know that today I received an e-mail from OINP saying as following:

"Notification - Nominee Application at Assessment Phase

Please be advised that your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) is now with an OINP processing officer for assessment. The program will contact you should we require additional information to support the assessment of your application. Otherwise, the program will contact you again when your application moves to the decision phase."

This way I wanna trust that officers are moving on with our processes and spread the hope around here.

Some info about my profile:

RECD AOR CAT
16th Dec 7th Jun CEC

Y Sal

Aug 8, 2015
To all seniors on this forum.. I would appreciate your comments on my below msg.. I posted it on another group but I got no reply.

« Reply #1667 on: September 06, 2016, 02:35:36 pm »

Hi everyone.. I would like to share with you some updates related to my case. While I am waiting for OINP to process my application, I received an admission offer at a university in another province so I managed to get a student visa and an open work permit for my spouse who is the principal applicant in OINP application. I still dont know when I should travel to start my studies .. but since it is not in Ontario, I thought I better wait for OINP nomination before I leave. Any thoughts please? should I update OINP with any of that? would it benefit my application? I can still explain to them that I will go back to settle in Ontario after im done with my studies.. especially that I was rejected from a univ in Ontario.
Many thanks in advance