Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
mikek27 said:

Dear M,

The email address you have provided matches the email address in your application.

We have reviewed and accepted your application. We have now put your application in the queue for further processing. You will receive an acknowledgement letter that will include your file tracking number.
Please note that processing is taking longer than usual due the large number of applications in our inventory.

The OINP appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received.

Do NOT submit any documentation to this office until you have received a formal acknowledgement letter from PNP advising that your application has been accepted for processing and advising you of your assigned file
number.

Sincerely,

What does this mean ????
looks like you were confirming your email address to them?

the rest is standard routine reply

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
maged_mmh said:
looks like you were confirming your email address to them?

the rest is standard routine reply
So my application is actually not complete and they just send that reply to everyone even if it's still in the queue ?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
mikek27 said:
So my application is actually not complete and they just send that reply to everyone even if it's still in the queue ?
they're still examining it as it seems

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mikek27 said:
"We have reviewed and accepted your application."

Skvach said:
It means "you will receive an AOR" in the near future.

narayanf1

Dec 8, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patnikrishna said:
got y AOR finally !!!!
file number 27XX
XX is between 00-30
Congrats Krishna. Looks like your file was opened long ago, hence the file number 27XX. Jamaicangirl's file number is 29XX although she got AoR before you.

That tells me, every application is probably given a file number right after opening. Then the decision is made whether it is complete or to be returned.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
thanks everyone,
yes my file might've been stuck in processing stage so the file number was surprising.
my case officer is MMW.
thanks everyone for your help.
now time to help others even more !!

guri87

Dec 24, 2015
Hi all,
I got my AOR yesterday.
I have one question, my work permit has already expired and now I am on temporary status.
When i submitted my application i didnt show any proof of funds because I am CEC candidate and had job that time.
I am not working right now, so my lawyer told me now you have to show 12000 $ which should be 6 month old.
Do i really need to give them proof of funds?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
guri87 said:
Hi all,
I got my AOR yesterday.
I have one question, my work permit has already expired and now I am on temporary status.
When i submitted my application i didnt show any proof of funds because I am CEC candidate and had job that time.
I am not working right now, so my lawyer told me now you have to show 12000 $ which should be 6 month old.
Do i really need to give them proof of funds?
Yes - You must show proof of funds if you do NOT have a job offer that is backed by a LMIA or if you are currently NOT working in Canada <or if you are not invited to apply under CEC stream>.

Having said that, the funds need not necessarily be 6 months old. You just need to conclusively prove that the funds are yours and not borrowed. The whole purpose of the 6 month requirement is to discourage applicants from using borrowed funds as POF - If you can prove that the funds are yours, there are no issues.

Good luck and all the very best!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
patnikrishna said:
thanks everyone,
yes my file might've been stuck in processing stage so the file number was surprising.
my case officer is MMW.
thanks everyone for your help.
now time to help others even more !!
My file number is even surprising. something very diff to what people are discussing here. So I dont think it is at all given in a row. Why to bother, just wait for nomination.