Dec 8, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone explain ChintanDarji's case?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
dears,

I revised a couple of NOC codes on my CIC EE profile to a more closely matching one as follows:

JOB 3: Company A (Jul 2010 - March 2016) <- this one unchanged NOC 6221
JOB 2: Company B (March 2009 - Jul 2010) <- this one unchanged NOC 0131
JOB 1: Company B (May 2006 - March 2009) <- this one revised from NOC 2171 to the correct one NOC 2147

Do I need to inform OINP or will it just create unnecessary confusion since the only look for the most recent 5 years of Employment?

Jack2pac1

Jun 25, 2016
Hi!

I have a query.
I submitted my application on 10th of Feb. I think i have forgotten to enclose the last page of my Indian passport(Not the bio page) which has the information about Registration and Caution(As in the new Passports). Indian applicants might know.
However, I have enclosed all the blank visa pages as well as all the pages of my old passport.

Would it be a problem??

Thanks!

Sidney.Bae

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Jack2pac1 said:
Hi!

I have a query.
I submitted my application on 10th of Feb. I think i have forgotten to enclose the last page of my Indian passport(Not the bio page) which has the information about Registration and Caution(As in the new Passports). Indian applicants might know.
However, I have enclosed all the blank visa pages as well as all the pages of my old passport.

Would it be a problem??

Thanks!

I think so far they are most picky about the passport pages.

wisak

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jack2pac1 said:
Hi!

I have a query.

Would it be a problem??

Thanks!
I would imagine what they work with is page numbers so for example for a 26/52 page passport, they want to see all 26/52 pages scanned. If the last page is not among the numbered page, you may not have an issue but if it is, you surely would have an issue. I would suggest you email your scanned complete passport to them to avoid taking any chance. Truth is, they are looking for reasons to reject applications, don't give them one!

Jack2pac1

Jun 25, 2016
wisak said:
I would imagine what they work with is page numbers so for example for a 26/52 page passport, they want to see all 26/52 pages scanned. If the last page is not among the numbered page, you may not have an issue but if it is, you surely would have an issue. I would suggest you email your scanned complete passport to them to avoid taking any chance. Truth is, they are looking for reasons to reject applications, don't give them one!
Thanks a lot Wisak for your prompt response.
The last page which is missing has indeed a number on it. However that page is laminated, and is not used for the visa purposes.
Is it a good idea to share this info with oinp in advance? What if they refuse to accept it? The chances of rejection may get higher. Please suggest.
Also plz share the email id for oinp.
Thanks in advance.

R4321

Apr 3, 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2016
Med's Done....
Mar 10 2017
narayanf1 said:
Can someone explain ChintanDarji's case?

I don't understand why the application was rejected due to insufficient funds for CEC category

Zinka

Jun 3, 2016
Just Curious, will OINP notify through email if the Nomination is Approved or rejected? or will we know only when the Application package is received in post?

Zinka

Jun 3, 2016
R4321 said:
I don't understand why the application was rejected due to insufficient funds for CEC category
I guess that might be due to "ChintanDarji" might have shown less funds (or) NO funds at all considering about his full time job we was having, and that full time job might not have been supported by a LMIA. I'm assuming that's the case.

Fly2Can

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jack2pac1 said:
Hi!

I have a query.

Would it be a problem??

Thanks!
-

No one might have submitted Passport's cover-pages. Not needed at all.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Fly2Can...I included them. All means all....top to bottom all

The back side of the Front and Back covers does not include page number but they are as important. Most of the details are there on those 2 pages.

The application are returned due to missing passport pages because they are strict about it. The reason is there can be a deliberate attempt to hide some pages. They would never take a chance with that.

In all you need 38 pages. 36 are numbered and 2 without numbers. ( I also included front and back of passport making it 40)

( IF you take out Photo copies of both pages together there will be total 19 such pages=38)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Zinka said:
Just Curious, will OINP notify through email if the Nomination is Approved or rejected? or will we know only when the Application package is received in post?
IF the application is returned, you will not get a mail or anything but the packet itself. If you get AOR it will be notifeid in your mail ID you provided. ( with 2 attachments usually. 1 is word file which is receipt and 1 pdf which is Receipt of Nominee Application ,AOR or RNA)

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Fly2Can said:
-

No one might have submitted Passport's cover-pages. Not needed at all.
I did