+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2023 - Outland Spousal Sponsorship

Sponsor101

Aug 25, 2024
Okay thank you
Hey bro i have eligibility and background completed biometric (unable to do before) provided ADR. Application submitted Jan 31. Medical pass on July 31st for me. You have received the copr meaning you submitted your passport for PPR and they stamped visa and gave copr document? Or just the eCoPR number on tracker/IRCC account?

I have done medical islamabad afghan applicant as well. Since tracker is broken im worried how long do you think I will recieve PPR? Been over a month since medical pass. No updates on tracker since May so probably no eCoPR.

Please share the date you had medical pass and then also PPR date

Last edited:

Edmegbc

Star Member
Oct 11, 2023
Little movement over here.

After sending 5 webforms to IRCC chasing OWP application which was over the processing times I invovled my local MP in West Vancouver who was excellent.
Confirmed with IRCC that my OWP was printed on 8/29 and will be mailed, within hours I got biometrics are linked letter in GC Key
could be coincidence, could be his help no one will ever know.
Updated on GC Key as Final Decision as of 8/29

Nothing else on PR app yet!

Reactions: YVR123

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
there is a lot of forms to fill and evidence to be provided. OP, there is a checklist document called IMM5533 if you want to get an idea of everything that’s required to submit.

Sponsor101

Aug 25, 2024
Anyone get PPR for December 2023 applications yet? Im still waiting since July 31st after medical pass. Please share timelines