22-7-15
LANDED..........
7-8-15
Whatbis kai method

Charlamanderxxxx

Star Member
Jun 27, 2024
Hi,

Sharing my experience here hoping it might help you guys. My COPR number appeared on the tracker, and my background check was completed, but I didn't receive P1. When I called IRCC, the agent confirmed that P1 had been sent, but I never received it. They advised me to wait, but after two weeks without any updates, I decided to take action.

I sent all the required information for P1 (I assume this is the KAI method?) to the IRCC email and the Etobicoke office, as the call agent informed me that my VO is Etobicoke. A week later, I received P2. I completed the process on the same day and received eCOPR a week later.

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
Oh wow, to be on the safest side make sure we check everyday .. smh

Hi,

Sharing my experience here hoping it might help you guys. My COPR number appeared on the tracker, and my background check was completed, but I didn't receive P1. When I called IRCC, the agent confirmed that P1 had been sent, but I never received it. They advised me to wait, but after two weeks without any updates, I decided to take action.

I sent all the required information for P1 (I assume this is the KAI method?) to the IRCC email and the Etobicoke office, as the call agent informed me that my VO is Etobicoke. A week later, I received P2. I completed the process on the same day and received eCOPR a week later.

Reactions: swagger

October applicant

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Hi,

Hey,

Is it normal to not receive P2 email almost after a month passed answering P1 email?

swagger

Nov 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
9-7-15
Doc's Request.
passed
IELTS Request
6bands