+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Yes, my wife (PA) got AOR on 11 Feb 2021. Biometrics already done for Visit visa prior. I am the sponsor, still waiting on SA. Not sure why its causing so much delay.
Yes, it's AOR2 as it means the VO started processing... I'm still waiting. :`(

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hi, Thanks for answering ! Would the PA receive an email or update on GCKey for AOR2 ? On ECAS, status changed from "In process" to "Application Received". Could that be considered as AOR2?

Thanks again!
On this forum AOR2 is considered to be when your status now changes back to "IN process" from received, meaning they have started processing it at the LVO.

teacher2021

Apr 5, 2021
Hi all!

I am sponsoring my husband, I am a Canadian citizen he is US citizen. We sent our application in and according to our tracking number from Canada post, it was received Dec 21st, 2020.

I noticed people in the spread sheet have gotten their AOR 1’s, we haven’t heard anything and nothing is updated when I try to link my application. Should I be worried and/or give them a call?

any information is much appreciated!

krishnat

Jul 4, 2013
Hi all!

I am sponsoring my husband, I am a Canadian citizen he is US citizen. We sent our application in and according to our tracking number from Canada post, it was received Dec 21st, 2020.

I noticed people in the spread sheet have gotten their AOR 1’s, we haven’t heard anything and nothing is updated when I try to link my application. Should I be worried and/or give them a call?

call CIC and ask to see if you can get a temporary application number.

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hi all!

I wouldn't be worried...everything is all over the place right now. There are still October applicants waiting for AOR. Check out some of the other month's threads.

frange

May 25, 2018
Hi all!

I you are worried, just ask yourself... What about Sept, Oct and Nov applicant?

Reactions: valvlad

ramuhyd

Mar 6, 2015
Hi all!

Just an FYI, my first application was sent in May 2020, it was returned due to a missing signature end of November 2020. Not in a negative sense, but we never know. Not sure about other month applicants who are waiting on the AOR 1.

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Mine was on Nov 18. Nothing until now!!!!
I know somebody who applied in Aug 2020, they did not get AOR1 till last week.

Evertthing with IRCC is random.... some ppl get AOR in 1 week? some in 6 months.... there is no order. So I'd say if it takes longer then 8 months and u have not seen AOR, then call IRCC

Reactions: his*marty

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Has anyone tried applying for a TRV? I know it's hard to get, but I wanted to try. After I saw the processing time for where my husband is, is 591 days, why bother... :/