+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Kaurnavu

Dec 18, 2020
Hlo everyone .. m just worried about sponser approval ... coz currently m on layoff nd getting EI from last three weeks .. does it can effect my file ? I allready got my aor ... please if someone have ny info then share it .. thank you

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Hlo everyone .. m just worried about sponser approval ... coz currently m on layoff nd getting EI from last three weeks .. does it can effect my file ? I allready got my aor ... please if someone have ny info then share it .. thank you
No, EI does not classify as social assistance. EI is okay!

Reactions: rk.b and Kaurnavu

arshdeep001

Star Member
May 26, 2016
guys, does any body link the application yet after AOR? when I try to link whose information do I need to enter ? it will be PA or Sponsor?

jaxdacool1

Nov 27, 2020
Category........
FAM
guys, does any body link the application yet after AOR? when I try to link whose information do I need to enter ? it will be PA or Sponsor?
I did it, just follow the instructions posted on the first page of this thread. I entered the information of the PA, also make sure you include yourself in the number of applicants (I.e. if your spouse is the only person to be sponsored enter 2 as the total number of applicants). Hope this works for you

Reactions: arshdeep001

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
7 people after my Dec 21 2020 received already got their AOR? And nothing for me yet? And all the PA country is india

I think they are prioritizing India

:(

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
What type of email did people put on their application? Gmail? Hotmail? Work? iCloud/Apple?

Could that be reason?

rk.b

Jan 22, 2021
Hello all,

Did not notice any threads for this month yet. Sent in application on Dec 1st for the second time. Hopefully all goes well, waiting on receipt conformation. Please feel free to share your experience. Good luck to all!
App sent for the second time in on Dec 18th 2020, Got AOR and bio req on Feb 11 2020

Reactions: jaxdacool1

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
7 people after my Dec 21 2020 received already got their AOR? And nothing for me yet? And all the PA country is india

I think they are prioritizing India

:(
You really need to try and relax a bit. If you are so concerned at this point that a few people who submitted after you have received AOR your stress level is going to go off the scale before the process is finished. Many many many people who submitted months before you haven't received AOR yet.

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
You really need to try and relax a bit. If you are so concerned at this point that a few people who submitted after you have received AOR your stress level is going to go off the scale before the process is finished. Many many many people who submitted months before you haven't received AOR yet.
not just for me, some people who have applied in Sept have not gotten it yet. Why are people who sumbitted in Dec getting it before them?

It's just me saying that they should have a better system.

Ok, lets wait.

Reactions: his*marty