Star Member
Dec 20, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Bookerteee said:
Mine got delivered today. I sent it thru DHL... It shows....Delivered. Signed by .
The name of the person that received it not included. What does this mean?
Same situation, delivered by 24th Dec but no signed by. :(

nadebutt

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-dec-2014
Doc's Request.
Pending
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Pending
Med's Request
Pending
Med's Done....
Pending
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
APP FILED 10-DEC-2014
NOT SIGNED BY RECIEVER

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
Oxman said:
Guys i need your advice! I made a serious blunder while applying, coz i was in extreme hurry.
I forgot to write my NOC and category. Which is supposed to be mentioned on the envelope. But I mentioned it on self addressed labels.
I just placed my self addressed labels along with my bunch of other docs and enclosed them
in DHL envelope....... My envelope reached yesterday. I m so worried
What should i do now?
Send your corrected Schedule and courier to CIC immediately. Not writing your NOC code is potentially considered an incomplete application (regardless of whether they can find the information somewhere else) and it can be rejected immediately.

CIC receives a lot of applications and has not enough people to process an application. Therefore, do not give excuse to them to reject your application.

walidcanada

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I dispatched my application from Dubai since 21 Dec.. Now it's about to be delivered "at Nova Costia Courier svc. Office"

DHL said it will be delivered on the next working day.

Next working day???? 26 27 28 29 30 31?????

WHEN WHEN WHEN :-\ :-X :-[ :'(

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
walidcanada said:
I dispatched my application from Dubai since 21 Dec.. Now it's about to be delivered "at Nova Costia Courier svc. Office"

DHL said it will be delivered on the next working day.

Next working day???? 26 27 28 29 30 31?????

WHEN WHEN WHEN :-\ :-X :-[ :'(
Next working day means 29th December, 2014

doc_mady

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Hey guys,
Sorry to bother you again. I have a quick question and you might be able to help. I submitted my application two days ago. I have a masters degree from Canada (Biology), and I submitted a copy of my certificate. However, I didn't know that transcripts might be helpful, so I forgot to include the transcript of my masters with the file. The checklist states that I should submit a certificate as a proof of education, and transcript, if available. Do you think it is mandatory to submit the transcript?

Do you think I should send it?

Please let me know, I am super worried.

Thanks a lot

dr.rohit

Jul 1, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
COLOMBO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
CC Charged on 18.02.2015 PER On 17.04.2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23.09.2015 Decision Made: 10.10.2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
doc_mady said:
Hey guys,
Sorry to bother you again. I have a quick question and you might be able to help. I submitted my application two days ago. I have a masters degree from Canada (Biology), and I submitted a copy of my certificate. However, I didn't know that transcripts might be helpful, so I forgot to include the transcript of my masters with the file. The checklist states that I should submit a certificate as a proof of education, and transcript, if available. Do you think it is mandatory to submit the transcript?

Thanks a lot
YES IF APPLICABLE.. SUBMIT UR DEGREE CERTIFICATE AND TRANSCRIPTS... DONT WORRY MAKE A PACKET TODAY SEND IT AS ADDENDUM...AND ALSO DONT FORGET TO WRITE A COVER LETTER AND ON THE MAIN ENVELOPE WRITE UR PREVIOUS APPLICATION DATE AND WHO RECEIVED IT...

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
doc_mady said:
Hey guys,

Thanks a lot
You should now send your transcripts or marks sheet separately as addendum to your application.

On the Envelop, mention the word "Additional documents or addendum". And include other information. Such as NOC etc.

Inside the envelop, include a letter mentioning your original application receiving date, your name, noc, passport no etc. And request CIO to kindly add this additional documents to your original app. After your additional documents reach CIC, also send an email that you send application without transcripts (mention your noc, date received, and your name, passport everything relevant), and that you have sent the transcript later (receiving date, noc relevant)

And finally, pray to God so that CIC matches the addendum with your application.

doc_mady

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Thank you guys.
Would you please tell me where I can find that transcripts are mandatory. I looked everywhere and I couldn't find anything. I am just looking for a little bit of hope :-(

dr.rohit

Jul 1, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
COLOMBO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
doc_mady said:
Thank you guys.
Would you please tell me where I can find that transcripts are mandatory. I looked everywhere and I couldn't find anything. I am just looking for a little bit of hope :-(
I M TAKING BACK THE WORD MANDATORY...ITS IF APPLICABLE....BUT IN UR CASE AS U R APPLYING UNDER PHD ..... I THINK IT LL BE BETTER FOR YOU TO SEND UR TRANSCRIPTS....

doc_mady

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
dr.rohit said:
I M TAKING BACK THE WORD MANDATORY...ITS IF APPLICABLE....BUT IN UR CASE AS U R APPLYING UNDER PHD ..... I THINK IT LL BE BETTER FOR YOU TO SEND UR TRANSCRIPTS....
Thanks dr.Rohit, I will send it. Please bear with me coz I have something else that I submitted.
I only used Canadian Credentials. Since I am licensed pharmacist here, I also included a certificate from BC college of pharmacists that I am a registred pharmacist. So I have both my Biology masters from Alberta and my Pharmacy license in BC. I didn't include any education from my home country to avoid the hassles of international degrees. My only stupid mistake was forgetting the transcript of my Masters which is Canadian degree too. Do you think it is enough reason to return my application if they can't match the addendum to my application?

Thanks again, appreciate your help.

dr.rohit

Jul 1, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
COLOMBO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
doc_mady said:
Thanks dr.Rohit, I will send it. Please bear with me coz I have something else that I submitted.
I only used Canadian Credentials. Since I am licensed pharmacist here, I also included a certificate from BC college of pharmacists that I am a registred pharmacist. So I have both my Biology masters from Alberta and my Pharmacy license in BC. I didn't include any education from my home country to avoid the hassles of international degrees. My only stupid mistake was forgetting the transcript of my Masters which is Canadian degree too. Do you think it is enough reason to return my application if they can't match the addendum to my application?

Thanks again, appreciate your help.
IN MY OPINION U R SAFE....BUT WE CANT SAY ABOUT CIC.....I THINK U SHOULD HAVE ADDED UR NATIVE COUNTRY BACHELOR'S DEGREE ALSO..IT LL BE BETTER DOCUMENTARY PROOF OF YOUR TIME PERIOD...

doc_mady

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
dr.rohit said:
IN MY OPINION U R SAFE....BUT WE CANT SAY ABOUT CIC.....I THINK U SHOULD HAVE ADDED UR NATIVE COUNTRY BACHELOR'S DEGREE ALSO..IT LL BE BETTER DOCUMENTARY PROOF OF YOUR TIME PERIOD...
Indeed. But it is pharmacy degree too. So I substituted this with my BC pharmacy license, which I obtained by my foreign degree. The application set up is stupid seriously. They ask you whether you have Canadian Credentials or International Credential + ECA report. Nothing in between, and I couldn't find anywhere a statement that I should submit everything. I have all the documents, I just wanted to make things simple which was STUPID I guess.

dr.rohit

Jul 1, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
COLOMBO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
doc_mady said:
Indeed. But it is pharmacy degree too. So I substituted this with my BC pharmacy license, which I obtained by my foreign degree. The application set up is stupid seriously. They ask you whether you have Canadian Credentials or International Credential + ECA report. Nothing in between, and I couldn't find anywhere a statement that I should submit everything. I have all the documents, I just wanted to make things simple which was STUPID I guess.
IN MY OPINION U R SAFE....BUT WE CANT SAY ABOUT CIC.....I THINK U SHOULD HAVE ADDED UR NATIVE COUNTRY BACHELOR'S DEGREE ALSO..IT LL BE BETTER DOCUMENTARY PROOF OF YOUR TIME PERIOD...THERE LL BE NO HASSLE OF INTERNATIONAL CREDENTIALS....U CAN READ IT IN GUIDE 7000...AS U R GETTING POINTS FOR UR MASTERS ONLY
Note: You will be awarded points for your highest completed credential(s). If you have specified an occupation in your application that requires an ECA report from a designated professional body, but you have also completed a foreign educational credential at a higher level that is not related to your intended occupation, you will need to have the additional credential assessed by one of the “multi-purpose” organizations designated by CIC. Both original ECA reports must be included with your application in order to receive maximum education points.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
dr.rohit said:
IN MY OPINION U R SAFE....BUT WE CANT SAY ABOUT CIC.....I THINK U SHOULD HAVE ADDED UR NATIVE COUNTRY BACHELOR'S DEGREE ALSO..IT LL BE BETTER DOCUMENTARY PROOF OF YOUR TIME PERIOD...THERE LL BE NO HASSLE OF INTERNATIONAL CREDENTIALS....U CAN READ IT IN GUIDE 7000...AS U R GETTING POINTS FOR UR MASTERS ONLY
Note: You will be awarded points for your highest completed credential(s). If you have specified an occupation in your application that requires an ECA report from a designated professional body, but you have also completed a foreign educational credential at a higher level that is not related to your intended occupation, you will need to have the additional credential assessed by one of the “multi-purpose” organizations designated by CIC. Both original ECA reports must be included with your application in order to receive maximum education points.
Rohit bhaiya r u a General Practitioner doctor? Your patient will surely have a lot of fun (in a positive sense) consulting you if your real life personality is anything like your on-line one. You know the doctor who jokes a lot that kind.