December 2014 citizenship applicants!

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gogec said:
Yay!

"We are pleased to inform you that you have reached the next stage of your application for Canadian citizenship. You are now invited to write the citizenship test, which assesses your knowledge of Canada and of the responsibilities and privileges of citizenship."

Test date: April 23, 2015
Location: Citizenship & Immigration Canada - Ceremony Room, Suite 200 - 877 Expo Blvd, Vancouver, BC
Congratulations my friend!
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yyzhuang said:
Thanks Sam. I decided I will wait till the last minute to register and book the flight+hotel. Everything will be more expensive but I do not want to reschedule the test, if I get the invite. I can try to find a cheaper hotel rather than staying at the conference hotel. If the test date overlaps with the conference date, I will then not travel and sit tight for my test.
One smart decision!
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harry_aussie said:
Finally our application is In Process :)

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 8, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 17, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on April 8, 2015.
Good news all over!
Cheers my friend,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
puda said:
Just so you know, I have added a new color in the spreadsheet for people that don't update their information. (We have 12 members)

I will usually ask people here first and if I don't see anything happening within the next two weeks I will change the color of their application. That way it's easier for people to know exactly what is happening.

Since "in process" status can take up to 4 months, I will wait 4 months before doing that to people that still have a "green" status :)

Hope that works with you guys and thanks for the members helping me with the speadsheet. (Can't remember who is the admin here?) --> Can you modify the 'Average' cell? It's locked :)
Thank you!

yyzhuang

Mar 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm full of tears of joy! I just got my test invite in the mail. My test date is April 22 at 1pm!!!! I can now book my trip to my conference.

Sam, was your notice a 2-pg letter "notice to appear ..." and a pink-salmonish colored "important interview notice"?

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yyzhuang said:
I'm full of tears of joy! I just got my test invite in the mail. My test date is April 22 at 1pm!!!! I can now book my trip to my conference.

Sam, was your notice a 2-pg letter "notice to appear ..." and a pink-salmonish colored "important interview notice"?
Heartiest congratulations .

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
yyzhuang said:

congratulations.... yes pink salmonish colored as well as 2 page letter

belee1985

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, here's my timeline:

Application sent: December 29, 2014
Application received: December 31, 2014
AOR: February 23, 2015
In process: March 7, 2015
File sent to Edmonton (before I changed my address): March 11, 2015
Edmonton received application: March 24, 2015
Edmonton forwarded file to Mississauga: March 27, 2015
Mississauga received application: April 7, 2015

belee1985

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If somebody could add my timeline to the spreadsheet, I'd really appreciate it. I sent it from Edmonton but then moved to the Toronto area, which is why they've sent my file to Mississauga. I sent it with FedEx!

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
December Applicants,

Let's congratulate everyone!!!

Just wanted to share this with all of you:

“Patience is power.
Patience is not an absence of action;
rather it is "timing"
it waits on the right time to act,
for the right principles
and in the right way.”
― Fulton J. Sheen

Good news will keep coming...

SFD

yyzhuang

Mar 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abemats2000 said:
Don't worry yyzhuang. You will be able to go to the conference peacefully, after you write the test!!!!!! All the best
You are so right! I literally can't believe it came so soon. I just booked tickets and registered.

SFD said:
December Applicants,

Let's congratulate everyone!!!

Just wanted to share this with all of you:

“Patience is power.
Patience is not an absence of action;
rather it is "timing"
it waits on the right time to act,
for the right principles
and in the right way.”
― Fulton J. Sheen

Good news will keep coming...

SFD
SFD I really appreciate what you said. Thanks Sam, abemats2000, AsianIndian, beauhoe, lawyerlady, ar_fabrics, and everybody else who are waiting for good news. I feel sooo lucky. Please be patient, and I will keep my fingers crossed for all of you.