Passport Req..
May 21, 2010/Ecas: DM June 23 2010
VISA ISSUED...
July 14, 2010
LANDED..........
july 17, 2010
kevin_k1 said:
Merci puda :)
I planned outside of country vacations for the two first weeks of May, I hope I won't have a test during these two weeks :)
same here kevin.. Im leaving the country on april 10 and coming back on May 18.
hopefully the test invite wont fall in between those dates :'(

I planned to call CIC and inform them about my travel it would be too risky ;D as they might send the test invite in the next 12 months instead loool

puda

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-10-2010
December_Applicant said:
Application is still in "Received" status. Called CIC today and the agent said , they don't know when they will start processing, minimum time frame waiting period is 4 months and she said to just keep checking ecas. Is something wrong here?
Nope it's normal. It can take up to 4 months. So I would actually expect your application to show "in process" between now and in two months.

lz83

Apr 8, 2015
Hi everyone
My application transferred local twice ,does anyone know why?
They recived my application on Dec 1st 2014,in process on Feb 11 2015, after that they transferred local on Mar 05 2015,
but they transferred again on Mar 19 2015

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lz83 said:
Hi everyone
My application transferred local twice ,does anyone know why?
They recived my application on Dec 1st 2014,in process on Feb 11 2015, after that they transferred local on Mar 05 2015,
but they transferred again on Mar 19 2015
Congratulations on the transfer of your application! There are no worries if your application is transferred n x times to the same local-CIC. It should be a mistake at CIC end. However, if transferred at different locations, I would recommend that you talk with a CIC-agent to see what is goin on.

Cheers,

yyzhuang

Mar 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I plan to attend a conference in California on May 4-6. my file was transferred to Vancouver on March 6. do you guys think I can safely go there without worrying about any chance of test on those days? I know we only need to call them if we travel for more than 2 weeks. I also think the chance of test on May 4-6 is low. It's too expensive to cancel the conference registration ($905 USD), hotel ($195 USD a night) and flight, even with some refund.

AsianIndian

Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yyzhuang said:
I plan to attend a conference in California on May 4-6. my file was transferred to Vancouver on March 6. do you guys think I can safely go there without worrying about any chance of test on those days? I know we only need to call them if we travel for more than 2 weeks. I also think the chance of test on May 4-6 is low. It's too expensive to cancel the conference registration ($905 USD), hotel ($195 USD a night) and flight, even with some refund.
It's a bit risky, as they usually give a 2-3 weeks notice till the test. So hopefully you receive your test invite by early next week or completely at the end of the month. Because if you receive it anywhere around April 20th or 25th, then chances are that it might be falling into your May 4-6 intervals. But hey ! just do what you have to do with your life without worrying too much about CIC, as they can be very unpredictable. In the worst case you can always call them to reschedule your test date since the conference abroad is a perfectly valid reason.

gogec

Feb 25, 2015
Yay!

"We are pleased to inform you that you have reached the next stage of your application for Canadian citizenship. You are now invited to write the citizenship test, which assesses your knowledge of Canada and of the responsibilities and privileges of citizenship."

Test date: April 23, 2015
Location: Citizenship & Immigration Canada - Ceremony Room, Suite 200 - 877 Expo Blvd, Vancouver, BC

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gogec said:
Yay!

"We are pleased to inform you that you have reached the next stage of your application for Canadian citizenship. You are now invited to write the citizenship test, which assesses your knowledge of Canada and of the responsibilities and privileges of citizenship."

Location: Citizenship & Immigration Canada - Ceremony Room, Suite 200 - 877 Expo Blvd, Vancouver, BC
Congratulations & best of Luck for test.

Canadafrenzy

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Gogec,

Wow! Congrats on gettong test invite. It seems Vancouver office is way ahead of the pack in handing out test invitations.

yyzhuang

Mar 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguysam said:
Finally got test invite for citizenship test April 23rd. I am so happy!
Congrats! I'm one week later than you in file transfer. I'm a little worried about my trip on May 4-6. I haven't booked flight yet. Registration discount rate ends on 13th. It's a conference I really wanted to go..

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gogec said:
Yay!

Gogec,

What a great news! Thank you for sharing it with us.

All the best. :D ;D

SFD

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguysam said:
:D :D ;D 8)

Awesome!

14 days away!!!

All the best ThecoolGUYSAM.

SFD

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
gogec said:
Yay!

thecoolguysam said:
Congrats to both of you.
Best wishes in your test.

abemats2000

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
gogec said:
Yay!

Yay... congratulations and good luck. Real good news. Waiting for Mississauga Office to also start sending out test invites.!!!!