App. Filed.......
23 December 2011
AOR Received.
21 February 2012
File Transfer...
13 April 2012
Med's Done....
November 2011
This thread has been quite lately. I had search for it as it had dropped onto the second page. Guess most people have been sucessful and moved on. Hopefully we will hear something next week!

CHANZ.DREW

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
TOKYO, JAPAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 8, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 01, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 25, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 4, 2012
LANDED..........
June 12, 2012
I wish to receive an AOR or a PPR soon. I want to be with my husband soon

Irenz

Dec 4, 2011
New Zealand
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-01-2012
File Transfer...
09-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2012
My partner's ECAS has just changed. It now says his home address is Canada even though he didnt provide a canadian address? I'm wondering should we contac the sydney office and change it to our new zealand address? my ecas has the new zealand address.

L

laleh_d

ksunny said:
Your not alone, I feel the same way! This part is probably the most stressful...

This thread has been pretty quiet lately
I received my sponsorship approval only a few days ago while they received our application on December 16th. It feels sad because every day that passes by you feel like you will be away from your spouse one day longer. I hope you hear from them soon.

canadiali

Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 December 2011
AOR Received.
21 February 2012
File Transfer...
13 April 2012
Med's Done....
November 2011
I am so glad to have found this forum. It is really reassuring to know others are going through the same thing. And it helps to pass the time whist waiting :)

cobra

Star Member
Jan 2, 2011
Visa Office......
London uk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2011
i'm not really sure how ecas works. i have a uci number for my husband who is sponsering me and i type in his details and it works, will that account show any changes now its been sent to london? or do i have my own account now its gone to london?

sorry me again, i also have another q :) my medical expires next month so the other day i went and got another done. we have been approved sponsorship and now it is in london or on its way, do i send the medical form the london or missisagua? and do i write a letter explaining why i got another done maybe ?

thank you for any help!

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb 23, 2012 (New Delhi recieved it March 24, 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
cobra said:
i'm not really sure how ecas works. i have a uci number for my husband who is sponsering me and i type in his details and it works, will that account show any changes now its been sent to london? or do i have my own account now its gone to london?

sorry me again, i also have another q :) my medical expires next month so the other day i went and got another done. we have been approved sponsorship and now it is in london or on its way, do i send the medical form the london or missisagua? and do i write a letter explaining why i got another done maybe ?

thank you for any help!
You send the medical copy to London, along with your Immigrant application number and uci number. You can include a letter explaining why you did the medicals again.

For Ecas, you log in under your name. Did you get an immigration applicant number too? The Uci number is for your husband (step 1) and the immigration application number is for you (step 2). When on Ecas, put in the immigration application number, with your details- (name, date of birth, country of birth). Let me know if it works.

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
Irenz said:
My partner's ECAS has just changed. It now says his home address is Canada even though he didnt provide a canadian address? I'm wondering should we contac the sydney office and change it to our new zealand address? my ecas has the new zealand address.
Wow! This might mean a decision made!! Did they request for the passport yet?

Irenz

Dec 4, 2011
New Zealand
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-01-2012
File Transfer...
09-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2012
CanadiansWife said:
Wow! This might mean a decision made!! Did they request for the passport yet?
Its already DECISION MADE! since last weekend! I didnt get a passport request as I'm from a visa exempt country! Soooooooo excited!! :D :D :D

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
Irenz said:
Its already DECISION MADE! since last weekend! I didnt get a passport request as I'm from a visa exempt country! Soooooooo excited!! :D :D :D
Congraaaaaats!!! Our first December decision made!

This is getting annoying- WHO is incharge of updating the spreadsheet????????? If no one wants to claim,
I'll take over and update it

cobra

Star Member
Jan 2, 2011
Visa Office......
London uk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2011
Hey Canadians wife I don't remember seein an immigrants application number, would that be on the letter they sent confirming sponsorship? As I haven't received anything else from them

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
cobra said:
Hey Canadians wife I don't remember seein an immigrants application number, would that be on the letter they sent confirming sponsorship? As I haven't received anything else from them

The number usually starts with an "F" the letter that cic-M sent us about approving out Step 1, it was on there- on the top left corner, under neath is Uci number. Maybe you don't get one since the visa
Office is different from mine?? But I highly doubt that.

When you send the copy of your medicals, make
Sure you write down your Uci and immigrant application number in a cover letter. so they will know who the medical copy belongs to and which file to associate it with.

L

laleh_d

CanadiansWife said:
Congraaaaaats!!! Our first December decision made!

This is getting annoying- WHO is incharge of updating the spreadsheet????????? If no one wants to claim,
I'll take over and update it
yes and whoever is updating the spreadshit please note that I received my sponsorship approval on March 5th. I can also take the responsibility of updating it if there are no volunteers. :)

cobra

Star Member
Jan 2, 2011
Visa Office......
London uk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2011
Thanks I figured it out last night laid in bed then saw yor post this morning! My Ecas doesn't even say sponsorship approval yet but oh we'll . Thanks for your help!!

kiwicanuck

Star Member
Dec 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2011
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Done....
26-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2012
LANDED..........
18-03-2012
laleh_d said:
yes and whoever is updating the spread*censored word* please note that I received my sponsorship approval on March 5th. I can also take the responsibility of updating it if there are no volunteers. :)
you are more than welcome to take responsibility for it laleh_d. or, everyone can just put their own info on.