Passport Req..
Feb 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 31, 2012
adventurer said:
sissy dadaem,

on the first set of photos that we send along with the application kit, I unfortunately did not signed the back of my photos.., we noticed my mistake a day before my hubby submit it, so he proceed on submitting it. I prepared photos with signature and birthday as instructed, just in case we would received a request to send because I forgot to do as instructed. We were surprise to read on the letter / ppr that we received that they are not requiring me to send photos, assuming that the first set that we sent were accepted and given consideration, I still had a new photo taken and have it sent with the passport and other documents that they asked of me, I followed the instruction on the photo specification that came with the letter/ppr, I did not sign or write anything on the latest photos that I sent to the CEM yesterday. I did not include the photos that I have prepared with signature. :)

Oh okay. Coz my hubby signed the photos because it was mentioned on the country specific form. :) Anyhow, hope it won't be a big deal.

srinivas.vadapalli

May 20, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ND-INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2010
AOR Received.
None
Med's Done....
10-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
dadaem said:
Oh okay. Coz my hubby signed the photos because it was mentioned on the country specific form. :) Anyhow, hope it won't be a big deal.

Sorry to discourage you adventurer, but it will be a big deal....

If your hubby didnt sign the photos, they're gonna ask you again. I know its weird why they ask only ppl from some countries to do that. For instance, ND VO doesnt ask the same.

I hope this doesnt delay your visa.

dadaem

Aug 16, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 31, 2012
srinivas.vadapalli said:

If your hubby didnt sign the photos, they're gonna ask you again. I know its weird why they ask only ppl from some countries to do that. For instance, ND VO doesnt ask the same.

Hi. So you're saying my hubby did it right? We sent properly labelled photos before when we mailed our application to CPC-M. The Canadian Embassy sent his PPR recently and in one of the pages where photo specifications. So he did what he did before (signed the photos) coz it was mentioned in the country specific form that those photos should be signed. I'm getting worried he might have done it wrong. :(

srinivas.vadapalli

May 20, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ND-INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2010
AOR Received.
None
Med's Done....
10-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
dadaem said:
Hi. So you're saying my hubby did it right? We sent properly labelled photos before when we mailed our application to CPC-M. The Canadian Embassy sent his PPR recently and in one of the pages where photo specifications. So he did what he did before (signed the photos) coz it was mentioned in the country specific form that those photos should be signed. I'm getting worried he might have done it wrong. :(

You dont have to worry Dadaem. If I interpreted your reply, your hubby did sign back of the photos when he sent them along with PPR. So he shouldnt have any problems. I was referring to adventurers case. I have some somewhere in the threads whr someone from Manila didnt sent their photos signed and the VO has asked them to resend stuff.

No one ever wants to be in that situation right? So to all my friends out there, be sure to check out the country specific guidelines before sending the documents to ensure peace of mind.

dadaem

Aug 16, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 31, 2012
srinivas.vadapalli said:
You dont have to worry Dadaem. If I interpreted your reply, your hubby did sign back of the photos when he sent them along with PPR. So he shouldnt have any problems. I was referring to adventurers case. I have some somewhere in the threads whr someone from Manila didnt sent their photos signed and the VO has asked them to resend stuff.

No one ever wants to be in that situation right? So to all my friends out there, be sure to check out the country specific guidelines before sending the documents to ensure peace of mind.
Oh my! Thank you so much for easing my worries srinivas.vadapalli. :)

srinivas.vadapalli

May 20, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ND-INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2010
AOR Received.
None
Med's Done....
10-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
dadaem said:
Oh my! Thank you so much for easing my worries srinivas.vadapalli. :)
Thats ok...Anytime...

natniel

Mar 1, 2012
adventurer said:
to natniel

yes I have that on my letter/ppr, maybe because they ask me to provide a new "additional family member form" because I mistakenly signed the part where I am not supposed to sign on the first "additional family member form" that we sent.
oh i see.. What are the other important documents CEM requested to you?

adventurer

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
natniel said:
oh i see.. What are the other important documents CEM requested to you?
they asked me to send the passport, the appendix a and the additional family information form-which i have to redo as i mentioned that i mistakenly signed a portion there where i am not supposed to.

mistletoes

Aug 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 5,2011
File Transfer...
Feb. 14,2012
Med's Done....
Oct. 6,2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2-28-12 received (2-17-12 letter date)
VISA ISSUED...
Apr. 16,2012. Received Apr 20, 2012
LANDED..........
soooon! See u Mahal ko!
hi adventurer! I was reading some earlier posts re photos specs, I hope you wont have probs with those photos you sent with your applications the pictures with no signatures at the back, maybe that wont cause delays girl!

:-*

adventurer

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
srinivas.vadapalli said:

it is alright srinivas.vadapali, i know you are just stressing out your concern about my case, i read the letter/ppr that they sent me and they are not asking for the photos of me with signature(to replace those that i sent with out my signature) however, i still had my picture taken following the instruction that came along with the letter/ppr which is the appendix b yeah i am a little worried since the very day that my husband submitted out application kit to cic.I am always waiting of any letter/call./email from them that will require me to send new sets of signed photos to replace those that i did not sign-in case they will insist on that. please know that i really do appreciate your concern,thank you.. :)

adventurer

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
mistletoes said:
hi adventurer! I was reading some earlier posts re photos specs, I hope you wont have probs with those photos you sent with your applications the pictures with no signatures at the back, maybe that wont cause delays girl!

:-*

i know sissy, i am worried since the very first day.

srinivas.vadapalli

May 20, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ND-INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2010
AOR Received.
None
Med's Done....
10-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
adventurer said:
it is alright srinivas.vadapali, i know you are just stressing out your concern about my case, i read the letter/ppr that they sent me and they are not asking for the photos of me with signature(to replace those that i sent with out my signature) however, i still had my picture taken following the instruction that came along with the letter/ppr which is the appendix b yeah i am a little worried since the very day that my husband submitted out application kit to cic.I am always waiting of any letter/call./email from them that will require me to send new sets of signed photos to replace those that i did not sign-in case they will insist on that. please know that i really do appreciate your concern,thank you.. :)

No stress only concern. After all each one us here know the pain of waiting and we can empathize with you in this whole waiting game. I wish you wouldnt have to face that situation. My word is just a caution. Anyhow good luck.

adventurer

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
srinivas.vadapalli said:
No stress only concern. After all each one us here know the pain of waiting and we can empathize with you in this whole waiting game. I wish you wouldnt have to face that situation. My word is just a caution. Anyhow good luck.

i am sorry with the word i use.. when i say stressing out- i meant pointing out. i really am grateful with the concern and support that you are giving me. thank you.. it means so much.

canadiali

Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 December 2011
AOR Received.
21 February 2012
File Transfer...
13 April 2012
Med's Done....
November 2011
Nearly 3 months since we submitted our papers and still no sponsorship approval. I am starting to get a little frantic. My OH called CIC-M today only to be told that they don't know why it is taking so long, can see no issues with our application and to call back in 2 weeks if we haven't hear anything by then. I fear we may be the last of the December group still waiting. And less patiently every day. This is such a stressful process. We just want to be together, in the same country and begin our lives together.

ksunny

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2011
AOR Received.
30-12-2011 but e-mail received 06-02-2012
File Transfer...
15-02-2012
Med's Request
E-Cas shows Medical Received
Med's Done....
12-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2012 was In Process on March 19, 2012
LANDED..........
06-04-2012
canadiali said:
Nearly 3 months since we submitted our papers and still no sponsorship approval. I am starting to get a little frantic. My OH called CIC-M today only to be told that they don't know why it is taking so long, can see no issues with our application and to call back in 2 weeks if we haven't hear anything by then. I fear we may be the last of the December group still waiting. And less patiently every day. This is such a stressful process. We just want to be together, in the same country and begin our lives together.
Your not alone, I feel the same way! This part is probably the most stressful...

This thread has been pretty quiet lately