+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2011 Applicants - Join here!

natniel

Mar 1, 2012
dadaem said:
Hubby got his PPR today! Sooooooooooooooooo happy! We were literally in tears. ;)

The documents he has to send are NSO copy of Marriage certificate, AOM and passport. The additional forms hubby filled out are Appendix A and personal history.

God is good! The process is almost done, visa is next! :)
Congratz! also got my PPR today:) dadaem, tanong ko lang, dun sa page 2 ng letter may nakalagay ba dun "Exclusion: Unexamined Family Members" ?

dadaem

Aug 16, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 31, 2012
natniel said:
Congratz! also got my PPR today:) dadaem, tanong ko lang, dun sa page 2 ng letter may nakalagay ba dun "Exclusion: Unexamined Family Members" ?
Ay I dunno. When my hubby read the letter to me, it didn't mention anything about that. It just mentioned "an interview is not required" then list of important documents to send and forms to fill out na...In addition, we don't have dependants. But he listed his brothers and sisters and parents on part C of additional family information form.

Americana In T.O.

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/12/2011
AOR Received.
10/04/2012
File Transfer...
30/01/2012
Med's Done....
01/10/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
21/08/2012
LANDED..........
24/08/2012 YAY!!!
natniel said:
What does that mean above? Maybe I can answer the questions but I do not speak Tagalog :)

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb 23, 2012 (New Delhi recieved it March 24, 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
natniel said:
Congrats!!!

PLEASE- Keep in mind that when asking a question about the immigration/visa subject or stating anything about the immigration/visa subject, please type it in English, so everyone can understand and helping you would be easier, and also it can help others too!

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
Congrats to everyone who got an update!!

Who is keeping up with the December spreadsheet? It needs to be updated 8)

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
srinivas.vadapalli said:
Good News...My wife just got her PPR email.

Here it is how it looks like....
CONGRATS!!!!!!!! and thank you for sharing the details :)

L

laleh_d

Ludovick said:
Wow Finally!!! CONGRATS!!! i can related because i got mine after 71 days, but you , you had to wait even longer...I'm so happy for you, now you can move on to the next step. 8)
Thank you so much. I hope you can be reunited with your spouse very soon. :D

L

laleh_d

missmini said:
yaaaaaaay fiiiiiiinally u seeeeeeeeee ;D ;D ;D i'm really happy for u laleh, mabrooooook (congrats)......i'm excited cuz soooooon it's meeeee (with no delays i hope).....maybe they do read who knows....or maybe u just wished for it soo badly, they felt that ;)
maybe they had a problem in their system and the email bounced back and they had to resend it....noone knows how they work and what they do....hope ankara will b a smooth road for u :)
Thank you so much. I truly wish the same for you. :D :D :D

dadaem

Aug 16, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 31, 2012
Americana In T.O. said:
What does that mean above? Maybe I can answer the questions but I do not speak Tagalog :)

She's asking if on page 2 of ppr letter that I received includes exclusion:unexamined family members.

canadiali

Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 December 2011
AOR Received.
21 February 2012
File Transfer...
13 April 2012
Med's Done....
November 2011
Still no word from CIC regarding sponsorship apporval. I was so sure we would hear something last week, but maybe it will be this week? Please CIC ;D

adventurer

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
dadaem said:
Sissy we have the same timeline from the transfer of file to Manila up to the issuance of the PPR. It took a while for us to receive the PPR though coz the postman assigned in my hubby's area got sick and was on leave for a week. Anyway, hubby went back to check the PO today and it was there! He will be sending all the requested docs tomorrow! I am sooooo glad this process is almost over and our ever after is gonna happen soon! :D

Now let's sit patiently and wait for the visa shall we? I am not worried anymore because CEM will be sending the passport and landing documents back to our spouses via DHL or FEDEX which is more reliable compared to the local PO. ;)

:) well.. well.. well.. what do we have here.. my sissy dadaem who is all so worry free.. i kind a like it way better.. that is good to hear sissy.. yep.. hopefully and again with my wishful thinking.. we will be hearing news.. as in great news at the end of this month earliest possible .. let us keep our fingers cross! :D

adventurer

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
Americana In T.O. said:

American In T.O

:) i am sure you have read dadaem's honest translation.. :) i just wanna acknowledge how polite and nice the way you asked for the meaning of the quoted tagalog phrase.. or the question being ask of the concerned individual.. please know that it is very much appreciated considering that it came from someone who does not fully understand our native language., (i am referring to the Filipinos here.. TAGALOG ) :) hope that you will be able to contribute and share informations and updates here for everyone.. :)

natniel

Mar 1, 2012
Americana In T.O. said:
Hi Americana In T.O., dadaem is right, just want to ask if on page 2 of your PPR do you see something that says "Exlcusion: Unexamined Family Members"? Does anyone here who already got their ppr have this on page 2?

Thanks!

natniel

Mar 1, 2012
dadaem said:
Ay I dunno. When my hubby read the letter to me, it didn't mention anything about that. It just mentioned "an interview is not required" then list of important documents to send and forms to fill out na...In addition, we don't have dependants. But he listed his brothers and sisters and parents on part C of additional family information form.
oh I see,, but can you please ask him to take a look at page 2 of the PPR again and check if he sees something about "Exclusion: Unexamined Family Members"? THanks! :)

dadaem

Aug 16, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 31, 2012
adventurer said:
:) well.. well.. well.. what do we have here.. my sissy dadaem who is all so worry free.. i kind a like it way better.. that is good to hear sissy.. yep.. hopefully and again with my wishful thinking.. we will be hearing news.. as in great news at the end of this month earliest possible .. let us keep our fingers cross! :D
Hahaha! Thank you sis! All the best for all of us! :) Now its my parents who are anxious waiting for my hubby. Lol! They even want us to visit them (they live in New Brunswick, I live in Toronto) as soon as he comes. I feel so relieved now that everything is almost over! Thank God! :)