+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2011 Applicants - Join here!

L

laleh_d

missmini said:
oooh that's still good :) at least u r in their system and u r sure that ur application is not lost :) does it say the date when they received it or started processing?
did u get any email from them yet, the AOR email? i suppose u did and from there u have ur client id no? :) it's ok, the good news will come....and i think that there r others like u but not here to share with us :) gooooood luck!!!
yes that's exactly how I got my UCI. They say that they received my file on December 16th. I have just figured that I have not included my option c since i am not currently working. It might be possible that they are waiting to receive option c. However I need to give them a call to see what's happening.

dadaem

Aug 16, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 31, 2012
Hubby got his PPR today! Sooooooooooooooooo happy! We were literally in tears. ;)

The documents he has to send are NSO copy of Marriage certificate, AOM and passport. The additional forms hubby filled out are Appendix A and personal history.

God is good! The process is almost done, visa is next! :)

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
laleh_d said:
yes that's exactly how I got my UCI. They say that they received my file on December 16th. I have just figured that I have not included my option c since i am not currently working. It might be possible that they are waiting to receive option c. However I need to give them a call to see what's happening.
i don't think so....mehdi didn't submit the Option C either....from what sohrab says they will not return the file but it might take A LITTLE longer to process (a few days longer not a few weeks ??? ) yeah definately call and see...if u r not satisified with what that agent says then wait a little and call again to double check :) i'm sure they will give u good news....good luck!!

by the way if something is missing and they need to return the file they will just return it directly....they will not waste their time and put it in the system, send u UCI etc....that's my feeling ;)

adventurer

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
dadaem said:
Hubby got his PPR today! Sooooooooooooooooo happy! We were literally in tears. ;)

The documents he has to send are NSO copy of Marriage certificate, AOM and passport. The additional forms hubby filled out are Appendix A and personal history.

congrats sissy! :)

dadaem

Aug 16, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 31, 2012

inwhiteshoes

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 13, 2012
File Transfer...
May 31, 2012
Med's Done....
January 24, 2012
Passport Req..
June 20, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 31, 2012
LANDED..........
September 5, 2012
dadaem said:

congrats sis dadaem and hubby :)

dadaem

Aug 16, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 31, 2012
inwhiteshoes said:
congrats sis dadaem and hubby :)

Thank you. Thank you. :)

dadaem

Aug 16, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 31, 2012
adventurer said:
The CIC received our application on Dec. 14. Then we received AOR on Feb1, the approval was Feb 8, The papers were received at CEM Feb. 21, Then the ppr was sent Feb.24 at makati post.. but it was forwarded to our province last friday and so i received it just today.. :)
Sissy we have the same timeline from the transfer of file to Manila up to the issuance of the PPR. It took a while for us to receive the PPR though coz the postman assigned in my hubby's area got sick and was on leave for a week. Anyway, hubby went back to check the PO today and it was there! He will be sending all the requested docs tomorrow! I am sooooo glad this process is almost over and our ever after is gonna happen soon! :D

Now let's sit patiently and wait for the visa shall we? I am not worried anymore because CEM will be sending the passport and landing documents back to our spouses via DHL or FEDEX which is more reliable compared to the local PO. ;)

pelipeli

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2011
Calgary Alberta CND
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 25, 2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
Sponsor approved: May 1,2012; file rcvd by CEM: May 8
Med's Done....
Dec 19,2011
Passport Req..
PPR date: May10, PPR rcvd: May16, PP sent: May 17 ,PP rcvd by CEM:May18
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Aug16, DM: Aug19 Visa Issue Date: August 16, 2012 Visa rcvd: Aug24
LANDED..........
September 20, 2012, PR card received Nov 23,2012
dadaem said:

Congrats dadaem!!!! Just wanna ask, did you submit the AOM and Marriage certificate before? I just wanna make sure that CEM really does ask for them again even if submitted earlier, so I can tell hubby to get another copy from NSO in advance. Thanks!

dadaem

Aug 16, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 31, 2012
pelipeli said:
Congrats dadaem!!!! Just wanna ask, did you submit the AOM and Marriage certificate before? I just wanna make sure that CEM really does ask for them again even if submitted earlier, so I can tell hubby to get another copy from NSO in advance. Thanks!
Thank you Pelipeli. :) We only submitted a civil registry copy of our Marriage Certificate when I filed our application, that was why we are being asked for an NSO copy of our Marriage Certificate and AOM. :) If you have both docs included when you filed your application, then you won't be asked for it anymore.

L

laleh_d

missmini said:
i don't think so....mehdi didn't submit the Option C either....from what sohrab says they will not return the file but it might take A LITTLE longer to process (a few days longer not a few weeks ??? ) yeah definately call and see...if u r not satisified with what that agent says then wait a little and call again to double check :) i'm sure they will give u good news....good luck!!

by the way if something is missing and they need to return the file they will just return it directly....they will not waste their time and put it in the system, send u UCI etc....that's my feeling ;)
O.M.G I just recieved an email from immigration Canada stating that I was approved as a sponsor. I can't believe this. It was as if they somehow read what I just wrote today and remembered to send me an email. :D I can not say how excited I am. Thank you missmini for all your support. I really appreciate your help. :D :D :D

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
laleh_d said:
O.M.G I just recieved an email from immigration Canada stating that I was approved as a sponsor. I can't believe this. It was as if they somehow read what I just wrote today and remembered to send me an email. :D I can not say how excited I am. Thank you missmini for all your support. I really appreciate your help. :D :D :D
yaaaaaaay fiiiiiiinally u seeeeeeeeee ;D ;D ;D i'm really happy for u laleh, mabrooooook (congrats)......i'm excited cuz soooooon it's meeeee (with no delays i hope).....maybe they do read who knows....or maybe u just wished for it soo badly, they felt that ;)
maybe they had a problem in their system and the email bounced back and they had to resend it....noone knows how they work and what they do....hope ankara will b a smooth road for u :)

mistletoes

Aug 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 5,2011
File Transfer...
Feb. 14,2012
Med's Done....
Oct. 6,2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2-28-12 received (2-17-12 letter date)
VISA ISSUED...
Apr. 16,2012. Received Apr 20, 2012
LANDED..........
soooon! See u Mahal ko!
dadaem said:

congrats dadaem !!! now the final waiting is on

Ludovick

Star Member
May 16, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-13-2011
AOR Received.
Feb-22-2012
File Transfer...
Mar-12-2012
Med's Done....
Dec-01-2011
Passport Req..
April-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
July-16-2012
LANDED..........
Aug-11-2012
laleh_d said:
Wow Finally!!! CONGRATS!!! i can related because i got mine after 71 days, but you , you had to wait even longer...I'm so happy for you, now you can move on to the next step. 8)

dadaem

Aug 16, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 31, 2012
mistletoes said:
congrats dadaem !!! now the final waiting is on
yup!This is it, the final stage. Thank you everyone for the support. We keep each other sane during the process. I wish everyone well on their applications. We will soon be with our significant other. God is good! :)