+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DAR ES SALAM OUTLAND APPLICANTS 2015

MNM2015

Sep 25, 2015
lonelyguy said:
Courage .I like how you are optimistic. the fact that it is in process doesn`t really mean that they started working on it.however it is a proof that they received it.for some VO, they even send you OR2.
I think the process before was better, because the file would show in process, then in last phhase it would show In process. there you would get a Passport request in a week or 2.
another think if you could add your timeline it would be better for us to compare your situation with others though there are always exceptions.
I know there is a long way to go but glad I don't have to wait and wonder for months if they got the file like some of you unfortunately had to endure. I assume it will be a long time now before we hear anything else or get anymore updates on ECAS. While I wait I look forward to hearing you all receive some good news soon.

LONGJURNEY said:
As you can see, the processing of our file has been really fast. probably not because we are so lucky, but because we had tangible evidence and prooofs of our relationship. Yes it looks like there are criteria that CIC uses to assess and sort out your applications. I believe having a child together and being able to demonstrate to CIC how I have been supporting my spouse before and after our mariage were the main factors that accelarated the processing of our file.

It is not good news to see some of our friends files here are taking longer to process. With new immigration law introduced, CIC thinks all mariages abroad are entered into, simply allow a person to immigrate. This is very unfortunate! If there are no strong proofs in your appliactions to convince them the mariage is genuine, the processing will be slow
Thank you for sharing a story of a quicker timeline. It gives new people like me hope. I pray this is the case for us as we have a son together and my husband is already a PR in the States so no real advantage for him to become a PR in Canada. Please continue to share your story so we can understand what the timeline and process is for the PPR. All the best to you and your wife as you begin your life together in Canada shortly.

Tun701

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Medicals expire on April 4 so hoping that we don't have to redo. I still think some of it is just pure luck that your application gets looked at and worked on! We had 2 visitor visas turned down during our relationship which may be a good thing or bad thing depending on who you are talking to!! Some people say it's a red flag and some say it doesn't matter because it proves that you were trying to visit your spouse. In our case we were just trying to come back to Canada for my then boyfriend ( now husband) to meet my family and friends. We had been living common law for a year by then. So to me that is not a red flag! We are from 2 different back grounds but that was fully addressed in our application and it was proven the relationship between me, my parents and his family! I just emailed Dar to make sure my husbands email was updated, because it still wasn't showing that on the notes and had an email back from there within an hour! Husbands emailed has been updated and the application is in the processing que ( which is what we knew) it was nice to actually get a person replying! Anyway that's my rant for the night! It just gets so frustrating! Hopefully our lucky day is coming!!

MNM2015

Sep 25, 2015
I totally agree that it depends on the situation if visitor visa denials are a red flag or not. In your case I don't think they are. People in genuine relationships want their significant other to meet their family and friends so your attempt to do that reflects positively on your relationship.

I'm impressed you got a reply in 24 hours. Nice to know it's possible. I sent a case specific inquiry last week to update my husband's address and nothing has been done yet. Maybe I should have sent an email instead.

Tun701

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
I was surprised too that I got a response! I did just send an email and not a specific case enquiry. Maybe that will work for you! At least you know that they got it when they respond!

Sebo

Mar 21, 2016
Hi there. I am new here, but I had been watching and visiting for a while.now I am sponsoring my hubby. I already sent my app to Missasauga, but I don't want it be transferred to dalesalam, since as from what I see that embassy is the slowest in the Canadian embassies.is there anything I can do so that theytransfer my app to Nairobi instead?Please Siniors adv.

MNM2015

Sep 25, 2015
Welcome Sebo! May I ask which country your husband is from? I believe that determines which office it is sent to.

Sebo

Mar 21, 2016
Thank you. and Yes I am from Uganda. and I believe Uganda is processed under Tanzania.that's why I don't want my file sent there. I see people here waiting for 1 12 months. Nairobi use to do things in 5 months for straight cases and 8 to 10 months for complicated cases. I think dalesalam are in vacation or maybe CIC is not affecting enough staffs there.

MNM2015

Sep 25, 2015
My husband is also from Uganda and his file was just transferred to Dar a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately I don't think there is anyway to influence which visa office it gets sent to. We had sent a letter requesting Ottawa as my husband is a PR of the USA but they sent it to Dar anyway. Hopefully someone else can chime in but I am pretty sure yours will be going to Dar too as that is where applications from Uganda are now processed. It is unfortunate because as you say I think it is one of the slowest offices. I pray they will speed up the processing.

samjj2

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
So I wanted to share some news.. yesterday I finally heard from the embassy. My file is transferred to Dar as in the beginning it was transferred to Niarobi. They have requested for a remedical and another police check to be done. Is anyone having difficulties opening the cic panel physicians to see which doctors can go to?? I don't seem to be able to get a list of countries to choose from.
Does anyone know how long the wait is after remeds to get PPR??
Thanks.

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Done before(January),renewed, April 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Good morning Samji.that's really a good news.I am realy very happy for you. now m the one left behind, but this is a good sign for me and my wife . I am going to share with her about your good news.
For the Panel use this link. http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx just copy paste it then you select your country, you will get your local list.sorry not your country but the country where your partner is located.
I really don't know how long it will take, some embassy it takes like a month some weeks.(1-3). but guess what, I have a friend her husband did medical like today and the next day they got PPR.no one was expecting such fast fedback. I believe Dar too will be fast, let's say a week to 2 once you have submitted all what they have requested you.

Today you have to take one glass of wine to cerebrate this.or maybe you wait , you will cerebrate PPR.
May God bless you and your family.

samjj2

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Thank you! Next week he will get the remeds done due to the Easter break n hospitals r closed. He has to travel to that city too. Thanks for the link the country list finally opened up from the link u sent me. I kept trying earlier n counties weren't showing. Once again thanks and I am still praying for u n ur wife n hopefully soon u will get some good news as well. I will keep u updated once I get that PPR. Hopefully it won't take too long.

lonelyguy said:
Good morning Samji.that's really a good news.I am realy very happy for you. now m the one left behind, but this is a good sign for me and my wife . I am going to share with her about your good news.
For the Panel use this link. http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx just copy paste it then you select your country, you will get your local list.sorry not your country but the country where your partner is located.
I really don't know how long it will take, some embassy it takes like a month some weeks.(1-3). but guess what, I have a friend her husband did medical like today and the next day they got PPR.no one was expecting such fast fedback. I believe Dar too will be fast, let's say a week to 2 once you have submitted all what they have requested you.

Today you have to take one glass of wine to cerebrate this.or maybe you wait , you will cerebrate PPR.
May God bless you and your family.

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Thanks too Samji.I do hope so you know from before I have told you that we are almost like twins in the process due to dates almost close.also our files turned to in process same time.(08th or 06th August). so your file ,ove is a good sign to me as well.
Keep updating us. :)

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Helloo Samji.I have one question for you. did the VO email you, or your hubby or both of you?did they give you a dedline to submit the papers?

samjj2

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
They emailed both of us. Accept my hubby got one more email for the medical form it was an automated message. The main email we both got it. Yes they gave a deadline, 30 days for medicals and 60 days for police check. They recommended to submit both together as will be processed faster. Also he had another uci number n on his status they put line number 4 saying a correspondence was emailed to you. But in my uci status number it doesn't show number 4 yet.

lonelyguy said:
Helloo Samji.I have one question for you. did the VO email you, or your hubby or both of you?did they give you a dedline to submit the papers?

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Okay thank you for clarifications. all the best.