Passport Req..
17-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
Re: form IMM5563

yetAnotherSilentReader said:
hold your horses bro. You should indeed be sorry for your comments, this is just adding salt to the injury. I rarely make comments here, but I couldn't resist not to here ... I speak for myself, but when I started the process, 9 months was the processing times for 80% of the application, so I set my life plans and expectation of myself, and more importantly the spouse (who trusts me with my plans) then when the government comes and keeps increasing processing times, months after months and we are yet to know if that is the actual processing time, it does hurt ...
And you know what; Forget about us ... I want to take you to another perspective, say YOU are the government, YOU decide that you 'need' immigration to 'better' your country (for various reasons), then to 'select' the best people to be your new citizens you set the rules, you wanna make sure they have money, they have education, they are in 'good' health, then YOU (the government) play the rules in such a way that frustrates people, and messes their mental health and life plans, jobs, etc. ... the result is that YOU (the government) are defeating your sole purpose!! (i.e. acquiring the 'best' citizens!)
Perfectly said, thanks.

siavashf

Dec 29, 2011
Tehran - Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
AOR Received.
05-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-02-2011/22-02-2012
Passport Req..
17-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012

laleh_d said:
I don't know about you but most sane people don't simply choose where to find their spouse. They fall in love and decide to marry each other. Also I don't understand how keeping a job and paying taxes in a country is comparable with simply being a guest. Yes we are from Middle East but we didn't happen to move to Canada based on a charity program. We applied for immigration, met the qualification THEY needed and became residents not guests.It is totally fine to have legitimate expectations and it is understandable to feel frustrated when those expectations are not met.Nobody is in a position to give people options!!!
BTW I think your comment was rude.
Thanks!

siavashf

Dec 29, 2011
Tehran - Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
AOR Received.
05-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-02-2011/22-02-2012
Passport Req..
17-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
vivi2 said:
In addition to Missmini, SilentReader and Laleh's comments, I wanted to say that you stay away from your wife for a year and then talk about your feelings for the government! What we are going through is not even comparable to the situation of the people living together during the process and if I'm right you are living with your wife, so don't be rude to the people who are sick and frustrated with the process and who have waited and been away from their loved one for a year or more for NO NEWS, NO VISA and NOTHING!
Vivi merci!

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
??-02-2011 and 12-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
vivi2 said:
In addition to Missmini, SilentReader and Laleh's comments, I wanted to say that you stay away from your wife for a year and then talk about your feelings for the government! What we are going through is not even comparable to the situation of the people living together during the process and if I'm right you are living with your wife, so don't be rude to the people who are sick and frustrated with the process and who have waited and been away from their loved one for a year or more for NO NEWS, NO VISA and NOTHING!
Guys, everyone deals with this situation differently. We need to remember that although we are on the same boat when it comes to this process; but we are completely different people coming from different countries and have different cultures and ideologies. At the end of the day, no matter how anyone feels about anyone else's thoughts and remarks; try to keep in mind that the purpose of this forum is to share our thoughts and experiences when it comes to this process. Let's not be judgemental and "waiting for each other on the corner"(lebanese saying!)... I don't know what I would've done without you guys and without this forum. This is where I'm understood and this is where I feel confident in my process! Even in the one family you have arguments, good days, bad days and everything in between! So we're doing well as a family! Cheer up everyone! Let's pray for some action from all the VOs!!!!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND PRESENCE THAT IS MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN SOMEONE ELSE'S LIFE EVERYDAY!

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017

Bilaldxb said:
If you have a problem with the current processing time. then marry someone in Canada.

Sorry if I'm rude this is the system in Canada, I'm just tired of people bad mouthing people in the government like this. They have given us a country that everyone in the world wish's to live in, and this is what we do.
Do you go to a house as a guest and bad mouth them, I guess not, then don't do it here...

if you have a problem with the current system, then you have 2 options.
1-Try to change it with voting.
OR
2-Pack up your bags and move back to your country ( oh wait..... its worst then hell in the middle east )
Perhaps you are relaxed because of not living apart from your wife, your wife has got a Multiple-Entry Visa, valid for one year now, at least, you said that!

Speech is Silver, but Silence is GOLD!

O

Ottawa_2010

bilaldxb,

I agree with member's responses to you. If you don't like what you read then don't.

Th middle east is not like hell, maybe you couldn't find a spot in the community for your self there, that doesn't make it hell.

Some of us are forced to be here. and hell yeah we aren't guests here, I paid over 35K in Taxes for 2011. So we are all contributing to the economy and have the right to criticize the government that we pay its members wages.

If you cant live with other people's opinions find your self a dictatorship and live under its umbrella. (Plenty of options are around).

And one more point, I have seen Canadians complain when they are living abroad, Its a human nature.

Please put your thoughts together and find a relevant example before you throw the guest example at us.
I can choose to marry who ever I want buddy, My wife is a doctor so when she comes here she will be an active member of the society and probably contribute to resolving terrible waiting times that we suffer in Canada.

Contributors are not guests, you better understand that.

N

Nenan

siavashf said:
Dear bilaldxb,

U said "Sorry if I'm rude.....", my recommendation to u is that when u know that u r rude stay silent. And fyi, yes u r VERY rude.
Just remember that u r in no place neither to judge me nor to remind all the members in this forum that they are living in hell. Middle east is not worst than hell (as u said) but ppl like u r turning it into hell!
Btw, I fell in love with a girl who happened to be a permanent resident of Canada so thanks for ur suggestion! I have already married with someone in canada.
I believe the greatest gift of canada to me and others is the freedom of speech, to be able to curse those who r legislating absurd laws that make life difficult for immigrants like me.... U have a problem hearing an opposition opinion, u'd better to work on ur tolerance!
I like your comment siavashf ,specially (ppl like u r turning it into hell) I advice him to stay in middle east because we escape from people like him who turn the middle east to hell by shut your mouth if you don't like my point of view ,this guy bilaldxb is saturated by the Dictatorship of middle eastern leaders he is not with the Arab spring , he thinks Canada is dictatorial country and Canada doesn't accept the Others opinion and the freedom of expression and the Criticism of legislations which is made by persons elected by the Canadian people, he may thinks if he criticize the Department of Immigration they may put him in jail or revoke his file , bilaldxb you must don't know Canada is democratic country you can say what you want as long as you don't harm others.
the Criticism of any system will contribute in the improvement of the performance of sectors of the Civilian governmental institutions,this is how the democracy help to develop the country,but you tell us to stop criticizing and gave us have 3 options (marry someone in Canada ,Pack up your bags and move back to your country,Try to change it with voting) ,the last choice is empty cause not only the voting change the system,the loud criticizing voices change the system.

WXYZ

Star Member
Dec 22, 2011
Alchemist2929 said:
Hello guys,
Our application will be in process for 16 months tomorrow! and still no response since Nov. 2011. We have sent e-mails to Damascus and Amman and filled case specific enquiries for both but it's dead silent.
Any how, I have ordered CAIPS notes early Feb and got back the report (8 pages). Unfortuenately, I can't post it becuase it's a pdf scanned file and it contains private information. The CAIPS notes were very useful, it shows all actions taken on file including e-mail correspondance.
Our file was reviewed by an officer on Aug 28th, 2011 and he/she stated that he/she will wave the interview and asked someone else to re-issue meds and request new police certificate.
We got the e-mail for about new meds and P/C the next day. We did the P/C and sent it and it shows that it was recieved by mail.We told them we did the second medical and they asked for the green slip (unfortunately, we lost our copy and we told them we sent it by mail but they insisted on the green slip copy) so we assumed it was lost and did a third one (and the CAIPS shows they got the scanned green slip by e-mail on Jan 11,2012) This is that last line in the info. Surprisingly, the CAIPS shows that they actually recieved the second meds by mail !! but they did not even bother to look at what the wrote.
We are still waiting and our file status has been changed to your file has been sent to Amman office on Feb 21. 2012 and Amman office might contact you.
I am going to order a second CAIPS next week to see what happened to the file during tthese last two months..
I hope this useful and I recommend that everyone order CAIPS notes.
Also, I read few posts by Ottawa and I support what he said 100%. Thus I myself promised my wife that If we don't get the visa by Aug. I am leaving Canada, hence I have started applying for jobs abroad. As you know Canadians (Jason Kenny) value family ties and give it the highest priority.
Good luck for all of us and I hope this nightmare ends soon
hello,thanks for sharing your information

I had a couple of questions,if u would be kind enough to answer.our file has been received for about a year now so we've decided to request CAIPS notes. do you suggest ordering it in "english" or "as is"? and also I'm confused about "requester's reference number" in section A and "visa file number" in section B what numbers should I write in them?

WXYZ

Star Member
Dec 22, 2011
Alchemist2929 said:
Hello guys,
Our application will be in process for 16 months tomorrow! and still no response since Nov. 2011. We have sent e-mails to Damascus and Amman and filled case specific enquiries for both but it's dead silent.
Any how, I have ordered CAIPS notes early Feb and got back the report (8 pages). Unfortuenately, I can't post it becuase it's a pdf scanned file and it contains private information. The CAIPS notes were very useful, it shows all actions taken on file including e-mail correspondance.
Our file was reviewed by an officer on Aug 28th, 2011 and he/she stated that he/she will wave the interview and asked someone else to re-issue meds and request new police certificate.
We got the e-mail for about new meds and P/C the next day. We did the P/C and sent it and it shows that it was recieved by mail.We told them we did the second medical and they asked for the green slip (unfortunately, we lost our copy and we told them we sent it by mail but they insisted on the green slip copy) so we assumed it was lost and did a third one (and the CAIPS shows they got the scanned green slip by e-mail on Jan 11,2012) This is that last line in the info. Surprisingly, the CAIPS shows that they actually recieved the second meds by mail !! but they did not even bother to look at what the wrote.
We are still waiting and our file status has been changed to your file has been sent to Amman office on Feb 21. 2012 and Amman office might contact you.
I am going to order a second CAIPS next week to see what happened to the file during tthese last two months..
I hope this useful and I recommend that everyone order CAIPS notes.
Also, I read few posts by Ottawa and I support what he said 100%. Thus I myself promised my wife that If we don't get the visa by Aug. I am leaving Canada, hence I have started applying for jobs abroad. As you know Canadians (Jason Kenny) value family ties and give it the highest priority.
Good luck for all of us and I hope this nightmare ends soon
and something else..In the "use of a Representative" form, there is a section entitled "Your Citizenship and Immigration Canada Identification Number (if known)". should I write my file numner in Damscus or I just leave it empty?!!

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
WXYZ said:

I had a couple of questions,if u would be kind enough to answer.our file has been received for about a year now so we've decided to request CAIPS notes. do you suggest ordering it in "english" or "as is"? and also I'm confused about "requester's reference number" in section A and "visa file number" in section B what numbers should I write in them?
Dear WXYZ,

As I understood you should leave the "requester's reference number" empty and the "visa file number" is just your B number if you know it. Order them "as is" since they come coded as per their internal procedures.

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
WXYZ said:
and something else..In the "use of a Representative" form, there is a section entitled "Your Citizenship and Immigration Canada Identification Number (if known)". should I write my file numner in Damscus or I just leave it empty?!!
the sponsor would need to fill IMM 5563 (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf) and the sponsored person -since they don't reside in Canada- would need to fill IMM 5475 (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf) which is an authorization to reveal private documents. You would only need to fill the use of representative form IF you have a representative: This form is for people who wish to appoint a representative (an immigration consultant, lawyer, friend, family member, etc.) who will conduct business with Citizenship and Immigration Canada on their behalf.
Hope this was helpful and best of luck.

Alchemist2929

Star Member
Dec 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello WXYZ,
Leave the requester's reference number empty.
I choose as is and it came in english since i asked for english as the language of correspondance.

WXYZ said:

Alchemist2929

Star Member
Dec 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think you might be looking at the wrong form here.
In form 5475E section 4 they ask for Client ID put your B xxxxxxxx number.

WXYZ said:

ayad

Oct 3, 2011
Hey guys come on.. Nobody wanted to waste there time reading novels here lots of people are posting useless shit this isint a place to talk about your life story nobody cares we just want to know if u get you visa and things about the visa okay u want to chat add the person to msn or Facebook or get a room and go crazy fuck everyday people posting stupid stuff post things that make others happy.. So keep your personal life of this page thank. You