+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

shas44

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
MR BOU said:
thats to long where ru from? did u get the rq?

yes i got looong time agoo ...but they asked on jun for additional documents ..so since that time we r waiting ..ya rab soon will get good newwwwws im tired from waiting ,n being away from hubbyyy :(

MR BOU

Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nath18 said:
it's definitely not 18 months, mr bou is talking about some persons who come once a month to the forum and enjoy bringing some bad news in order to shake everyone....but we learned not to believe evthg that is said. after all, we can't forbid people of talking! let them talk...we're used to the bla bla bla..... ::)
thanks Nath

MR BOU

Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shas44 said:
yes i got looong time agoo ...but they asked on jun for additional documents ..so since that time we r waiting ..ya rab soon will get good newwwwws im tired from waiting ,n being away from hubbyyy :(
We all are
i always tell mrsbou soun ya hassoun for 1year and 2month

Ramz27

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
File in Damascus May 13 2011
Med's Request
sent from start
Med's Done....
15-feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-dec-2011
LANDED..........
26-dec-2011
MR BOU said:
thanks Nath
I Agree with nath and Mr Bou but as Mr Bou mentionned there are some wifes that are impatiently waiting and are at thir wit's end ... please refer to cic web page and go to the damascus processing time you will have all the information required dont just listen to whoever give you info from unknown sources.
hope your husbands and wives get here soon!

Ramz27

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
Med's Request
sent from start
Med's Done....
15-feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-dec-2011
LANDED..........
26-dec-2011
Hello Ladies and Gents ,

I have a few questions whoever feels comfortabe can reply :D

If you can tell me when your files were received in DAMASCUS and if you submitted the medical exam from the start or not.

were you contacted by the embassy and if so after how long ?and after how many months did the status of the Bxxxxxxx file change from "application received " to "In Process"
Thank you i greatly appreciate your help!

geminibella

Oct 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/11/2010
File Transfer...
21/12/2010
Med's Done....
08/24/2010
Passport Req..
13/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
15/11/2011
LANDED..........
30/11/2011
MR BOU said:
really i dont know where some ppl get this information send us a link just to see and please dont give any information that your not sure of it

specially our wife's they don't need to hear any news that will put them down so again be sure and sure of what ur saying here thx

FYI 18 month is for Asia not for the MEA
As a matter of fact I have a friend who applied around the same time I did except it was the previous year (2009) and she was done in 7 months ! And im pretty sure a lot of people here know people whom were done within that time frame then.

Well then im sorry to be rude but maybe if your wife is so sensitive to certain things that are being written here then she shouldn't be reading what people are posting.

I have nothing against you Rita but maybe your husband should've rephrased the way he said that ? Unless I misunderstood..

anyways good luck to everyone !

MR BOU

Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
geminibella said:
As a matter of fact I have a friend who applied around the same time I did except it was the previous year (2009) and she was done in 7 months ! And im pretty sure a lot of people here know people whom were done within that time frame then.

Well then im sorry to be rude but maybe if your wife is so sensitive to certain things that are being written here then she shouldn't be reading what people are posting.

I have nothing against you Rita but maybe your husband should've rephrased the way he said that ? Unless I misunderstood..

anyways good luck to everyone !
1st thx for wishing us good luck
2nd you wasn't rude at all
3rd your right about what you said and im with u 100% but u miss my point i wasnt talking about facts and what you guys are saying i mentioned that some ppl they come and say things that have nothing with fact or truth as you know we are all a sensitive case with the processing time so they do it to make a scene out of it that's all
i asked them politely (PLEASE dont give any information that your not sure of it) have a good night or enjoy the rest of your evening

best regards
Wissam known as MR BOU

Ramz27

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
Med's Request
sent from start
Med's Done....
15-feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-dec-2011
LANDED..........
26-dec-2011
MR BOU said:
1st thx for wishing us good luck
2nd you wasn't rude at all
3rd your right about what you said and im with u 100% but u miss my point i wasnt talking about facts and what you guys are saying i mentioned that some ppl they come and say things that have nothing with fact or truth as you know we are all a sensitive case with the processing time so they do it to make a scene out of it that's all
i asked them politely (PLEASE dont give any information that your not sure of it) have a good night or enjoy the rest of your evening

best regards
Wissam known as MR BOU
Mr bou i think you were missunderstood because u quoted what i was writing when u wrote that we shouldnt give wrong info and since i wasnt people took it wrong ...any way were all stressed and worried and were all sitting here and waiting for a positive sign to tell us we will see our loved ones soon so lets just keep it positive and peacefull here w inshallah we will all reunite with our husbands and wifes soon !

Ramz27

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
Med's Request
sent from start
Med's Done....
15-feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-dec-2011
LANDED..........
26-dec-2011
shas44 said:
25 augest 2010 reached damascus embassy ..
Shaz i am surprised because i have a friend here in montreal she sponsored her husband from lebanon her husbands file was received in damascus on august 3rd 2010 and he got his visa on july 20 2011....have you tried e mailing Damascus office ??

Ramz27

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
Med's Request
sent from start
Med's Done....
15-feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-dec-2011
LANDED..........
26-dec-2011
I am also wondering who's husband or wife is from SYRIA not lebanon , i have noticed syria files get processed a little bit quicker then lebanese maybe because of the security checks......anyone from syria ?