Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2011
Med's Done....
1st: 02-07-2011, 2nd: 21-05-2012
Passport Req..
18-07-2012
shas44 said:
i know 14 months did they increase more ???

noooooooooooooo! Damascus is still 13 months! I'm talking about Assessment of Sponsor in Mississauga. I hope at least they don't increase Damascus processing time!

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
tayyebe said:
noooooooooooooo! Damascus is still 13 months! I'm talking about Assessment of Sponsor in Mississauga. I hope at least they don't increase Damascus processing time!
When one of the two steps increases, the total processing time automatically increases; because "The Two Steps are Consecutive".

MR BOU

Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KhalidIraq said:
When one of the two steps increases, the total processing time automatically increases; because "The Two Steps are Consecutive".
for new applicant you mean

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
MR BOU said:
for new applicant you mean
Unfortunately it's for all applicants!
"If you live inside Canada and if it has been longer than the time shown above since you applied, please contact the Call Centre. Call Centre agents cannot speed up the process of your application or make decisions on your case."

MR BOU

Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KhalidIraq said:
Unfortunately it's for all applicants!
"If you live inside Canada and if it has been longer than the time shown above since you applied, please contact the Call Centre. Call Centre agents cannot speed up the process of your application or make decisions on your case."
umm now im worried man really im worried ok but no problemo

Ramz27

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
File in Damascus May 13 2011
Med's Request
sent from start
Med's Done....
15-feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-dec-2011
LANDED..........
26-dec-2011
tayyebe said:
It's really ridiculous, the processing time (in mississauga) on CIC website is just increasiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!! it seems it's an absolute ascending curve!
its double the time of what it used to be in 2010 , i feel for the people who are applying right now to sponsor they spouses....

geminibella

Oct 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/11/2010
File Transfer...
21/12/2010
Med's Done....
08/24/2010
Passport Req..
13/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
15/11/2011
LANDED..........
30/11/2011
Ramz27 said:
its double the time of what it used to be in 2010 , i feel for the people who are applying right now to sponsor they spouses....
its true they used to be all done and landed within 6-7 months MAX

i feel sorry for myself lol

MR BOU

Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
geminibella said:
its true they used to be all done and landed within 6-7 months MAX

i feel sorry for myself lol
really i dont know where some ppl get this information send us a link just to see and please dont give any information that your not sure of it

specially our wife's they don't need to hear any news that will put them down so again be sure and sure of what ur saying here thx

FYI 18 month is for Asia not for the MEA

Ramz27

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
File in Damascus May 13 2011
Med's Request
sent from start
Med's Done....
15-feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-dec-2011
LANDED..........
26-dec-2011
MR BOU said:
really i dont know where some ppl get this information send us a link just to see and please dont give any information that your not sure of it

specially our wife's they don't need to hear any news that will put them down so again be sure and sure of what ur saying here thx

FYI 18 month is for Asia not for the MEA
Mr Bou

we are saying in 2010 for example march when i applied for the sponsorship application wich is step one that takes place in mississauga,ontario the processing time used to take 30 to 35 days now its 66 days, that's double the time for step one , also the processing time in 2009-2010 used to be from 6 to 9 months for permanent residency on the web site of CIC and it used to take around 5 months in general wich is half the time its taking now as well.so its not wrong information but we are talking about the past and not the present so your wifes shouldnt have false hopes and dreams after reading our comment.

good luck to all.

MR BOU

Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ramz27 said:
Mr Bou

we are saying in 2010 for example march when i applied for the sponsorship application wich is step one that takes place in mississauga,ontario the processing time used to take 30 to 35 days now its 66 days, that's double the time for step one , also the processing time in 2009-2010 used to be from 6 to 9 months for permanent residency on the web site of CIC and it used to take around 5 months in general wich is half the time its taking now as well.so its not wrong information but we are talking about the past and not the present so your wifes shouldnt have false hopes and dreams after reading our comment.

good luck to all.
well im not talking about that

someone said the process changed from 13month to 18month thats what im talking :)

and im not talking only about my wife about all the wife's in here including you i know how much each one of you is suffering you can ask (nath, nags, mrs bou,vivi and many others on this forum) how many time they got wrong info and u will know what i am talking about and who

shas44

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
MR BOU said:
well im not talking about that

someone said the process changed from 13month to 18month thats what im talking :)

and im not talking only about my wife about all the wife's in here including you i know how much each one of you is suffering you can ask (nath, nags, mrs bou,vivi and many others on this forum) how many time they got wrong info and u will know what i am talking about and who
plzzzz 13 or 18 ??? dont confusing me plzzzzzzzzz im tired ...

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
Ramz27 said:
Mr Bou

good luck to all.
I totally agree with you.

nath18

Jul 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2011
shas44 said:
shas44 said:
[/quo
shas44 said:
it's definitely not 18 months, mr bou is talking about some persons who come once a month to the forum and enjoy bringing some bad news in order to shake everyone....but we learned not to believe evthg that is said. after all, we can't forbid people of talking! let them talk...we're used to the bla bla bla..... ::)