Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
wait me my love said:
guys, dont worry be positive, nchulah soon kelna will hear a good news, and im sure ariban jedan, the nov ppl, get ready (also me i have to be ready coz im from the nov ppl) so please guys be positive...
wait me my love are u in quebec or ontario?

ya libnan

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2011-03-15
Passport Req..
2011-11-20
VISA ISSUED...
2011-11-27
nath18 said:
if u notice, some people have the tendancy to put us in negative atmosphere!! as u said htraboul and missbou, we shouldn't believe evthg we hear.
i'm not saying the process is fun, but we don't need more negative bla bla that aren't even proved!
it's good to see also that some people can still recognize rumors. :)
Mazbout! If I had listened to negative rumors about getting a touristic visa during sponsorship, I would not have tried to apply and my hubby would not be with me now! ;D

SnB2011

Sep 28, 2011
Hello everyone,

My name is Bashar, I am from Iran. I have applied for sponsoring my wife to CIC- Mississauga on 24-Jan-2011. My wife's permanent residency application started on 1-March-2011 in Syria. We have received RQ on 8-june-2011. And we are waiting now. I hope everyone soon be reunited with his/her spouse.

htraboul

May 27, 2011
ya libnan said:
Mazbout! If I had listened to negative rumors about getting a touristic visa during sponsorship, I would not have tried to apply and my hubby would not be with me now! ;D
Me too, my wife got a touristic visa at the begening, and last month a study permit while we heard a lot of negative things. At the end we learned that we dont have to listen to everything

htraboul

May 27, 2011
SnB2011 said:
Hello everyone,

My name is Bashar, I am from Iran. I have applied for sponsoring my wife to CIC- Mississauga on 24-Jan-2011. My wife's permanent residency application started on 1-March-2011 in Syria. We have received RQ on 8-june-2011. And we are waiting now. I hope everyone soon be reunited with his/her spouse.
Welcome Bashar, good luck for your application.
Guys the shart is growing more and more :p

missbou

Aug 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
ya libnan said:
ya libnan so it did work out good for u !!! my MP suggested mrBou get a visit visa but we weren't sure about that !

shas44

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
hi ..this is shas's wife ..i just want to ask if anyone has idea .. is the medical report the last step to review ..and if MP can give sure information or it can be wrong sometimes???thanxx

ya libnan

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2011-03-15
Passport Req..
2011-11-20
VISA ISSUED...
2011-11-27
missbou said:
ya libnan so it did work out good for u !!! my MP suggested mrBou get a visit visa but we weren't sure about that !
I was afraid at first, but then he passed an interview and he got the visa easily! The agent asked him to promise to get back to Lebanon and not overstay in Canada. Thats it. He is here now since July.

missbou

Aug 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
SnB2011 said:
Hello everyone,

welcome Bashar :)

as for MP's giving correct info ? so far we have had some pretty heart breaking stories in here. i dont know how much u shud really go by what they are telling u.

missbou

Aug 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
ya libnan said:
I was afraid at first, but then he passed an interview and he got the visa easily! The agent asked him to promise to get back to Lebanon and not overstay in Canada. Thats it. He is here now since July.
ya libnan thats amazing to hear ! so not over staying means how long? will ur husband go back or stay until the papers are completed here?

shas44

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
missbou said:
welcome Bashar :)

as for MP's giving correct info ? so far we have had some pretty heart breaking stories in here. i dont know how much u shud really go by what they are telling u.
hi misbou do u have idea if Mp can give wrong information??

ya libnan

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2011-03-15
Passport Req..
2011-11-20
VISA ISSUED...
2011-11-27
missbou said:
ya libnan thats amazing to hear ! so not over staying means how long? will ur husband go back or stay until the papers are completed here?
The touristic visa is good for 6 months. We heard that we can renew the touristic visa from here. So he will stay here as long as we dont have news from Damascus. Then, we will probably travel together to get the PR in Syria and visit family and friends in the same time in Lebanon :)

shas44

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
htraboul said:
Thanks vivi,
I remember that my wife was about to cancel the application as she was fed up and she wanted to go to usa and wait there. So she called the embassy requesting her passport, the lady on the phone told here if you want your passport send us an email and we will let you know when you can come and pick it. But fortunatly the next day they sent an email asking her to go and get her study permit.
Good luck
hi hatrabol ..can u plz tell me how long time ur wife application too ,so she got fed up ???thank u

missbou

Aug 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
shas44 said:
hi misbou do u have idea if Mp can give wrong information??
as far as i have heard they are not always right.. thats the problem nobody knows who is right and who is wrong ..

ya libnan thats fantastic and i hope ur husbands papers will finish while he is here :) u have given hope to some im sure with ur story !

Tina85

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
Nov 24, 2011
Thats awesome!! How did he get the touristic visa so easily? I was thinking about that the other day bass ppl were telling me dont let ur husband apply because it may affect his PR application... What kind of evidence did he provide to prove he will return back to Leb? did he mention ur name on the application as the person he will visit while there??? plz give me some advice so I can suggest this to my hubby :):)