Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
FURTHERMORE

Additional details for residents of Jordan, Iraq, Lebanon and Syria

(Certified translations into English or French required, with copies of the original documents.)2
IDENTITY AND CIVIL STATUS DOCUMENTS
Civil status certificates for the principal applicant, spouse or common-law partner and all family members. Lebanese civil status documents must be certified by the chief of the civil status section of the relevant Mohafazat.

Family list or family book.

TRAVEL DOCUMENTS AND PASSPORTS
Photocopies of the first 6 pages of passports (including the page showing passport validity) for the principal applicant, spouse or common-law partner and all family members.

POLICE CERTIFICATES AND CLEARANCES
Please consult our website at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp for specific and up-to-date information on how to obtain police certificates from any country.

Additional details for residents of Iran
(Original certified translations into English or French with photocopies of the Farsi originals.)2
IDENTITY AND CIVIL STATUS DOCUMENTS
Identity cards (“Shenas Nameh”) for the principal applicant, spouse or common-law partner and all family members issued by the General Department of Civil Status and Census Registration, Ministry of the Interior.

Military service card (where applicable.)

TRAVEL DOCUMENTS AND PASSPORTS
Photocopy of the first ten pages of passports (including the page showing passport validity) for the principal applicant, spouse or common-law partner and all dependents. If possible, passports should be valid for at least three years after application date.

POLICE CERTIFICATES AND CLEARANCES
Please consult our website at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp for specific and up-to-date information on how to obtain police certificates from any country.

Place all of your documents in an envelope and send them to your sponsor.

Tina85

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
Nov 24, 2011
Exactly :)...I hope the embassy follow their own instructions lool...

missbou

Aug 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Tina85 said:
Exactly :)...I hope the embassy follow their own instructions lool...
the problem here is that from within canada they ask for one thing and from outside canada the embassy will ask for something else :s

Tina85

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
Nov 24, 2011
missbou said:
the problem here is that from within canada they ask for one thing and from outside canada the embassy will ask for something else :s
Thats that problem wallah :( offfftttt

missbou

Aug 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Tina85 said:
Thats that problem wallah :( offfftttt
This process shud be clear and precise , unfortunately that is not the case here with us :( Tina how long have u been waiting through this process?

Tina85

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
Nov 24, 2011
I just sent in my application a few weeks ago to CIC Mississauga,...so I have a veryy long ways to go :(:( 3ala hazzzi its gonna take 18 months! I heard they are now transferring the files to Ottawa Pilot office due to the problems in Syria??

How has your process been so far? have they requested any extra documents from u? how long i total do u think ull have to wait till the visa is issued ?

htraboul

May 27, 2011
Tina85 said:
I just sent in my application a few weeks ago to CIC Mississauga,...so I have a veryy long ways to go :(:( 3ala hazzzi its gonna take 18 months! I heard they are now transferring the files to Ottawa Pilot office due to the problems in Syria??

How has your process been so far? have they requested any extra documents from u? how long i total do u think ull have to wait till the visa is issued ?
18 months????? Oh my God who told you that

Tina85

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
Nov 24, 2011
Someone on this forum said that they spoke with some agent at CIC and they said the processing time for damascus might be increased to 18 months....bass ma ba3ref....I hope they decrease it....

missbou

Aug 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Tina85 said:

patience is seriously essential in this process. where did u hear about the 18 months? last month i spoke to service canada and they told me there are no problems in damascus at the moment and that the office was closed for a bit during the summer due to the problems in syria and that files were transferred to ottawa but that they were sent back to damascus. the problem is u never really know what to believe! someone mentioned the 18months the other day , thats why i was wondering if u heard it in here or did Service Canada tell u this or CIC?
tawli balek it is a long process.. we started off with 7months then by the time we submitted papers it was at 9months now we are at 13months. if all goes on time we shud be done soon ,we are past 10months now :(
are u in ontario?

nath18

Jul 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2011
Tina85 said:
Someone on this forum said that they spoke with some agent at CIC and they said the processing time for damascus might be increased to 18 months....bass ma ba3ref....I hope they decrease it....
don't worry tina, it might be a rumor. we're not sure of this news. each one can come and throw on us some bad news...it's up to us to identify the truth. i will believe this news only when i see it in october ;)

missbou

Aug 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
nath18 said:
don't worry tina, it might be a rumor. we're not sure of this news. each one can come and throw on us some bad news...it's up to us to identify the truth. i will believe this news only when i see it in october ;)
i agree with htraboul and nath :)

nath18

Jul 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2011
missbou said:
i agree with htraboul and nath :)
if u notice, some people have the tendancy to put us in negative atmosphere!! as u said htraboul and missbou, we shouldn't believe evthg we hear.
i'm not saying the process is fun, but we don't need more negative bla bla that aren't even proved!
it's good to see also that some people can still recognize rumors. :)

wait me my love

Star Member
Sep 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys, dont worry be positive, nchulah soon kelna will hear a good news, and im sure ariban jedan, the nov ppl, get ready (also me i have to be ready coz im from the nov ppl) so please guys be positive...

missbou

Aug 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
nath18 said:
if u notice, some people have the tendancy to put us in negative atmosphere!! as u said htraboul and missbou, we shouldn't believe evthg we hear.
i'm not saying the process is fun, but we don't need more negative bla bla that aren't even proved!
it's good to see also that some people can still recognize rumors. :)
nath im happy to see ur staying positive!! ;)