Beirut/Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
Nov 24, 2011
missbou said:
patience is seriously essential in this process. where did u hear about the 18 months? last month i spoke to service canada and they told me there are no problems in damascus at the moment and that the office was closed for a bit during the summer due to the problems in syria and that files were transferred to ottawa but that they were sent back to damascus. the problem is u never really know what to believe! someone mentioned the 18months the other day , thats why i was wondering if u heard it in here or did Service Canada tell u this or CIC?
tawli balek it is a long process.. we started off with 7months then by the time we submitted papers it was at 9months now we are at 13months. if all goes on time we shud be done soon ,we are past 10months now :(
are u in ontario?
Good Luck with your application..inshallah ya rabb they will process ASAP for you...Allah la yewafi2oon ra7 yetal3oolna roo7na bi hal process lol

no im not from Ontario im from the prairies :)

Keep us updated on ur status :)

ya libnan

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2011-03-15
Passport Req..
2011-11-20
VISA ISSUED...
2011-11-27
Tina85 said:
Thats awesome!! How did he get the touristic visa so easily? I was thinking about that the other day bass ppl were telling me dont let ur husband apply because it may affect his PR application... What kind of evidence did he provide to prove he will return back to Leb? did he mention ur name on the application as the person he will visit while there??? plz give me some advice so I can suggest this to my hubby :):)
Well, my husband said all the truth in the application and during the interview: he doesnt have a lot of money, and he doesnt have a good job. He said that he misses his wife and he wants to be with her during the PR process. I think that you have to play with the feelings of the agent during the interview. They are not stupid, I guess they have a heart too :)

htraboul

May 27, 2011
shas44 said:
hi hatrabol ..can u plz tell me how long time ur wife application too ,so she got fed up ???thank u
The touristic visa was approoved after almost 3 weeks. She got it for 6 months. She stayed in canada almost 5 months, but as she got pregnant and she had not health insurance she went back to lebanon to follow her pregnancy.
After 3 months, we were disapointed as the sponsorship visa still not approoved. So she applied for the study permit in order to have a health insurance in Canada. She got it after 6 weeks. it is valide for 2 years.

I said she was fed up because she was waiting in very hard situation. Pregnant with twins, she dosnt know if she will have the visa or not, she dosnt know when she will come to canada and most important thing that I was not close to here in this important periode.
So if you have the opportunity to apply for a touristic or study visa I encourage you to apply, but as always nothing is 100% sure

htraboul

May 27, 2011
She was about to cancel it because her gyneco was telling her that she can not later take the plane so she wanted to go to states ASAP (as she had a valide us touristic visa) and wait there not far from me.

MR BOU

Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
missbou said:
welcome Bashar :)

as for MP's giving correct info ? so far we have had some pretty heart breaking stories in here. i dont know how much u shud really go by what they are telling u.

so far most of the answers we got god knows whats right whats wrong service Canada said something and the mp said the opposite and then we hear stuff from ppl allah yse3dna shu badna nsadi2 la nasdi2 its sad in a funny way ???and i really don't know what we will be in the end of this process akid on clono 2mg
i love my wife and that's the only thing keeps me hanging on

missbou

Aug 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Tina85 said:
Good Luck with your application..inshallah ya rabb they will process ASAP for you...Allah la yewafi2oon ra7 yetal3oolna roo7na bi hal process lol

no im not from Ontario im from the prairies :)

Keep us updated on ur status :)
wow the prairies thats cool !! yes so patience is a definite virtue during this horrible process !! keep us posted if u end up having ur hubby go for the visit visa..
htraboul did ur wife have the babies yet?

missbou

Aug 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
MR BOU said:
missbou said:
welcome Bashar :)

as for MP's giving correct info ? so far we have had some pretty heart breaking stories in here. i dont know how much u shud really go by what they are telling u.

so far most of the answers we got god knows whats right whats wrong service Canada said something and the mp said the opposite and then we hear stuff from ppl allah yse3dna shu badna nsadi2 la nasdi2 its sad in a funny way ???and i really don't know what we will be in the end of this process akid on clono 2mg
i love my wife and that's the only thing keeps me hanging on
i love u too albi :-*
if it wasnt for love none of us wud be suffering like this !!

htraboul

May 27, 2011
missbou said:
wow the prairies thats cool !! yes so patience is a definite virtue during this horrible process !! keep us posted if u end up having ur hubby go for the visit visa..
htraboul did ur wife have the babies yet?
In decembre inchala :D

missbou

Aug 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
mabrook salaf nshalla btkhaless bil salameh :)