16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
nagz2207 said:
totally fed up of this process. it's ruining my life maybe some ppl can put their lives on pause and go on as if nothing is happening but I just can't. sorry in advance vivi for the negativity
word by word.... agreed :(

S

shazdehTheSecond

please do not forget to fill this survey, it's very important and you have only a few days left.

you may fill following survey by Sep 19, 2011
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/consultations/index.asp (here: http://cic.sondages-surveys.ca/s/immigration2/?l=eng)

the conservative government will take advantage of this survey to kill immigration program.

for your information, they have stopped parents and grandparents sponsorship completely. not to mention, they have slowed down the spouse sponsorship as well.

up to a few years ago, there was max 6 months rule, that is, you could sue government if spouse sponsorship would take more than 6 months.

this happens when canada went mad and voted for conservatives... this is just the beginning...

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
shazdehTheSecond said:
please do not forget to fill this survey, it's very important and you have only a few days left.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/consultations/index.asp (here: http://cic.sondages-surveys.ca/s/immigration2/?l=eng)

the conservative government will take advantage of this survey to kill immigration program.

for your information, they have stopped parents and grandparents sponsorship completely. not to mention, they have slowed down the spouse sponsorship as well.

up to a few years ago, there was max 6 months rule, that is, you could sue government if spouse sponsorship would take more than 6 months.

this happens when canada went mad and voted for conservatives... this is just the beginning...
I had done it a few days ago.

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
shazdehTheSecond said:

I didn't know that... I wish we could still sue... they should
charge us more money and work faster honestly....I wouldn't mind paying extra if it meant that the process would be shortened by half

missbou

Aug 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
geminibella said:
Seriously I know EXACTLY what you mean !!!! NO DALTON MCGUINTY FOR ME !! I KNOW ITS NOT HIM PERSONALLY BUT DON'T HIRE PEOPLE LIKE THIS TO WORK FOR YOU REALLY ! MY MOM UNCLES NO NO MCGUINTY !!

anyways im sick sick sick .. i have a cold but im actually also sick of this damn thing
geminibella i am speechless !!! how could she have called the embassy when there is a 7hr time difference and they would have been closed? dont listen to her !!! try contact the embassy urself via email or phone and tell them this information was given to u that the documents u sent were lost! maybe this MP is wrong ??!! she sounds like a total idiot, clueless and then denies what she told u to do!? dont give up !!!!!

p.s salamtik .. take a deep breath and u have the wknd now coming up to sort out what ur next step will be..

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
missbou said:
geminibella i am speechless !!! how could she have called the embassy when there is a 7hr time difference and they would have been closed? dont listen to her !!! try contact the embassy urself via email or phone and tell them this information was given to u that the documents u sent were lost! maybe this MP is wrong ??!! she sounds like a total idiot, clueless and then denies what she told u to do!? dont give up !!!!!

p.s salamtik .. take a deep breath and u have the wknd now coming up to sort out what ur next step will be..
you're so zen

missbou

Aug 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
nagz2207 said:
you're so zen
lol nagz .. ok everyone thursday is another day let's hope for the best !

geminibella

Oct 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/11/2010
File Transfer...
21/12/2010
Med's Done....
08/24/2010
Passport Req..
13/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
15/11/2011
LANDED..........
30/11/2011
sohrab919 said:
i dont know if this helps or not,
but dear gem and mikey,
i am in ottawa too as you know, you guys can come to Catherine street and visit me anytime with any questions but let me tell you, no one is AUTHORIZED to give information over the phone, so in most cases the mp's /representatives of the mp's contradict themselves,
they say one thing, then you mention another , they cant say yes or no, so they just agree or disagree to a point in which they think its safe to release details, dont take anything they say seriously, and i mean ANYTHING. from the time to any questions, they can guide but they dont know s***, trust me when i tell you, they are like parrots, they copy the script in front of them
In cases like that shouldnt they just be like unfortunately due to confidentiality were unable to disclose information over the phone however if you would like your more than welcome to drop by?? Atleast that way were aware?!?

Where on catherine street sohrab?? Last year around sept i went somewhere on catherine street they help with immigration application on the 2nd floor my uncle braught me there and this guy double checked over my papers to make sure nothing was missing and told me what to add else dont know what the place is called but ya is that the place ? Lol

geminibella

Oct 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/11/2010
File Transfer...
21/12/2010
Med's Done....
08/24/2010
Passport Req..
13/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
15/11/2011
LANDED..........
30/11/2011
missbou said:

Very smart missbou!! You know I thought it took you 3 weeks to get a response then now you get one within seconds ? But i didnt think of the time difference honestly !!! I feel like calling her tomorrow and eing like why do u contradict urself all the time and bla bla bla but its not even worth it who wants to argue with a wall? Lol w allah y salmek! All the kids at school are sick so ofcourse we get sick too :-(

I will contact the embassy within a few days inshallah. Hope we get more pprs soon :-(

Bilaldxb

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2011
Doc's Request.
01-06-2012
Med's Request
01-06-2012
Med's Done....
30-08-2011
Passport Req..
INSHALLA BY AUG-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLA AUG-2012
can you belive it guys that Step 1 has gone up to 63 DAYS, last week it was 60 DAYS and the week before that was 57 DAYS, I just want to know what are they doing at Mississauga CIC,

nath18

Jul 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2011
hi guys!! today is a new day! i hope everyone will be feeling a much better than yesterday!

Geminibella: ur story surprised me, but it also taught me not to ask infos from MP and to keep on what i was doing: waiting patiently without asking anyone about anthg! i just advice you to keep urself busy, i'm sure it's gonna end soon, it's not gonna take 15 months, nshalla by next month maximum everthg will be done!!

Missbou: thanks for ur positivity, u've been optimistic during this whole process, i'm sure u'll also get it soon.

Vivi: sorry for all the negativity u had to witness on the forum, but just think of it as a place to get relieved from all the negative energy... :)

Nagz: i have a feeling ur PPR is very close, so cheer up dear!! :)

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
@ nath18. thanks you're so nice..
@ bilal. dunno what's happening a lotttttt of emloyees go on vacation in September maybe that's why? why September I have no clue but at the bank I work for everyone is on vacation

missbou

Aug 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
geminibella said:
Very smart missbou!! You know I thought it took you 3 weeks to get a response then now you get one within seconds ? But i didnt think of the time difference honestly !!! I feel like calling her tomorrow and eing like why do u contradict urself all the time and bla bla bla but its not even worth it who wants to argue with a wall? Lol w allah y salmek! All the kids at school are sick so ofcourse we get sick too :-(

I will contact the embassy within a few days inshallah. Hope we get more pprs soon :-(
gem i agree dont bother contacting a wall, she is whacked out! it will only make u more upset!! ur best bet is to contact the embassy urself , i hope they are helpful and can answer ur questions over the phone. i have usually called on a late saturday night so like 9:30am damascus time and i have always managed to get thru .. so good luck and we will be waiting to hear the next piece of news. nshalla its something positive and all of this was a mistake!

kamal225

Jun 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi geminibella,
I know how you feel and take care of yourself and being annoyed and upset about this long process make us so depressed
you are right no one know nothing including our lawyers because they provide their email before ours they know before us the little info they recieve from damascus
it has been a long journey for us and in a way it affects our marriage and social life not to forget the annoying questions from relatives and friends are you done yet what happen bla bla bla ......

I am going to the embassy soon which i informed my lawyer since i have passed the 13 months by now
what is goingon my file like some other files keep going to the bottom of the list
I will keep you updated and try to take it easy and keep praying inshallah alfaraj soon

parastoo

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
iran
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus (ankara)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2011
File Transfer...
01-03-2011 damasdus
Med's Done....
28-11-2010 redo 28-11-2011
Passport Req..
8 JUNE 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13 june 2012
LANDED..........
23 june 2012
i email to damascus and they replied me this text
Dear Sir:

Please be advised that the application is in queue for assessment. Please be patient as we will contact you when the application reaches the next stage of processing. In the meantime, if there is any change in the information submitted for the application please inform us as soon as possible.

Please note that we are devoting all available resources to ensure that our priority Family Class cases (spouses, partners, and dependent children) are processed as quickly as possible. This application was received in our office on 01 March 2011. Our objective is to finalize these cases within 11 months of the date of receipt. Routine cases, where all the required information is submitted with the application, are handled even more quickly. However, if further checks are required, finalizing the case might take longer.

For updated information on our standard processing times and for other information, we welcome you to visit our web site.

Regards,

Immigration section - RLA
Embassy of Canada/Damascus- Syria
P.O. Box 3394

what this mean ?! am i wait for 3monuths ???!!!!!