Med's Done....
Re-done 15-04-2012
Passport Req..
14-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
Hello All:

The status on the CIC website changed before 2 weeks to:

We started processing your application on June 13, 2011.
We sent you a letter on June 13, 2011 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

I did not receive their mail Yet, the Canadian mail service had a long strike during 14 to 27 June.

How much does it usually take to get this mail in regular conditions?

Regards.

Abdurrahman

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
abdmoh said:
Hello All:

We sent you a letter on June 13, 2011 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

I did not receive their mail Yet, the Canadian mail service had a long strike during 14 to 27 June.

Regards.

Abdurrahman
Dear abdmoh,
I received my sponsorship approval letter after 4 days. (April 11 sponsorship approved, April 15 I received the letter).

Apr 24, 2011
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 07 2010
nagz2207 said:
what kind of papers are they asking from you??
t4 and birth papers from ministry of interior of syria (my daughter she has canadian citizen and passport) which we submit already for them by the way we notifed them after we have child at july last yr but they say thats consulor section business . 6 months later they ask for it !!!!!!!!!!

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
alialialrikabi said:
t4 and birth papers from ministry of interior of syria (my daughter she has canadian citizen and passport) which we submit already for them by the way we notifed them after we have child at july last yr but they say thats consulor section business . 6 months later they ask for it !!!!!!!!!!
lol.... that's weird... me they asked everything about my husband's job . where does the company import it's merchandise from, which country it deals with, who do they sell to, who owns it, when was it created. I don't know why they ask all this because my husband is only an employee his cousins own the company. PLUS if I remember correctly in the papers we had to fill no where did it ask any of this all it said was state all the jobs u had since u were 18 , name of the employer and positin. if they wanted to know all this they should've asked for it in the first place instead of making us run around

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
abdmoh said:
Hello All:

Regards.

Abdurrahman
me too about 3-4 days

Apr 24, 2011
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 07 2010
nagz2207 said:
lol.... that's weird... me they asked everything about my husband's job . where does the company import it's merchandise from, which country it deals with, who do they sell to, who owns it, when was it created. I don't know why they ask all this because my husband is only an employee his cousins own the company. PLUS if I remember correctly in the papers we had to fill no where did it ask any of this all it said was state all the jobs u had since u were 18 , name of the employer and positin. if they wanted to know all this they should've asked for it in the first place instead of making us run around
yes its weird i guess my luck put my sponsership in hand of lazzzzzzzzziest immigration officer ever july 11 will be one yr since they start processing application at damascus :mad:

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
alialialrikabi said:
yes its weird i guess my luck put my sponsership in hand of lazzzzzzzzziest immigration officer ever july 11 will be one yr since they start processing application at damascus :mad:
don't worry my friend, what i've heard is that there's just not one officer working on each case. like each officer is responsible for something, like for example one checks the medical exams and passes the file to the officer who is in charge of like checking the marriage and etc. i've heard and read in the internet that this is what people see in their CAIPS notes too, the file transferring from one officer to another. so don't worry there's no such thing as the laziest officer! :)
have you sent them a case specific enquiry? because you have passes the 11 months on their website ...
i hope for your case to be finalized very soon.

geminibella

Oct 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/11/2010
File Transfer...
21/12/2010
Med's Done....
08/24/2010
Passport Req..
13/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
15/11/2011
LANDED..........
30/11/2011
Peek a boo !!

Anyone know of any nice hotels in Lebanon South or sayda or sor ? And prices not too high please.. max 100usd/night. Pleaseee let me know asap !! merci xoxo

Apr 24, 2011
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 07 2010
vivi2 said:
don't worry my friend, what i've heard is that there's just not one officer working on each case. like each officer is responsible for something, like for example one checks the medical exams and passes the file to the officer who is in charge of like checking the marriage and etc. i've heard and read in the internet that this is what people see in their CAIPS notes too, the file transferring from one officer to another. so don't worry there's no such thing as the laziest officer! :)
have you sent them a case specific enquiry? because you have passes the 11 months on their website ...
i hope for your case to be finalized very soon.
thankz vivi2 i did send email no answer yet i guess i have to wait longer due to waitting period after second medical exam submitted 6 weeks ago

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
alialialrikabi said:
thankz vivi2 i did send email no answer yet i guess i have to wait longer due to waitting period after second medical exam submitted 6 weeks ago
you're almost there my friend! :) best wishes :)

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
geminibella said:
Peek a boo !!

Anyone know of any nice hotels in Lebanon South or sayda or sor ? And prices not too high please.. max 100usd/night. Pleaseee let me know asap !! merci xoxo
lol all the nice things are in the north. beirut, batroun etc...
maybe the resthouse in tyr??
there's also laguna beach near saida it's a realllllly nice resort and they have bungalows asian style it's quite nice. i don't know how much it costs though. check the website maybe you'll have more info??

S

shazdehTheSecond

vivi2 said:
Dear abdmoh,
I received my sponsorship approval letter after 4 days. (April 11 sponsorship approved, April 15 I received the letter).
may i ask when did you submit your application? by canada post or fedex?

lovebirds

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-2011
File Transfer...
April -19-2011
Passport Req..
June-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
June-14-2012
LANDED..........
Ishalah SOON
lol... 18 yrs waiting is not for sponsorship off course :) however waiting to get together is waiting, isn't it?!
We were teenagers and in love. Our love was very different from normal teenage loves and after these many years it still feels fresh and deeper than those days; and unfortunately I had to move to Canada right a few months after our first date cause my whole family had already moved to Canada. I could go back to see him only once and in 1998.To make it short, it has been a verrrrrryyyyy painful 18 years and from the first time we met a lot has happened; ever since and for certain reasons we did not get a chance to meet again. T.God there's internet and webcams nowadays :)
cause we can see each other every day for hours now :) and we are grateful for being able to see , unlike those days.
Dear Sohrab I did not mean you should not be upset or pissed off, but I meant, if one's love could not only survive but also strengthen after these many years, you can surely survive these few nerve racking months too :)
In fact all of us could and few years from now when you look back, you'll see that there's been a purpose for this chapter of your life... all you need is some faith
Our story is very sad and long and hopefully you did not have to go through the pain like us. BUT all I know now is that everything happens for a reason , even if you have to wait for years :)
I truly wish we all get to be with our loved ones sooner than we could think of ...

Wardeh

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Cambridge, ON
Visa Office......
Damascus- Syria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-04-2011
File Transfer...
29-11-2010
Med's Done....
12-07-2010
Passport Req..
Very soon inshallah :)
abdmoh said:
Hello All:

Regards.

Abdurrahman
I'm just wondering, how come you have this info if you didn't receive the letter of approval from CIC?
because once you receive the letter of approval, you would find your client ID number, and with that number you would login and see all the info you had.
for me CIC received our application on November 2, on Dec 2 I received a letter in the mail saying I was approved for sponsorship, in the letter I found my client ID number , by using my client ID number I found out that I was approved for sponsorship on November 29, and it took them 3 days to send the letter, therefore I received the letter in the mail on Dec 2.