10-07-2012
Med's Done....
May01-2012
Passport Req..
July08-2013
LANDED..........
Aug03-2013
niloogoogooli said:
but kazhal im still grateful for being here...imagine being in our spouses shoes..atleast here we are busy with work and school and our everyday lives.. but they are pretty much in limbo, not knowing when they need to pack and move and change their entire lives....still thank god...we are almost done:)
Happy Birthday niloo joon, wishing you all the best and hope you see your hubby verryy sooon this year. :)

alish

May 1, 2012
http://tinyurl.com/76xr8cz
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
08/09/2012
Med's Done....
01-03-2012
Passport Req..
02-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-11/12-2013
LANDED..........
LANDED!!!!!! 02/25/13
HEHE how did u know its Niloo's birthday?? :)
Happy Birthday Niloo :) hehe hala chand salet shod khanoomi?:D if u dont mind me asking :)
when you blow out those candles dont forget to pray for all spousal applications to be finished before the new year :D
sepiide said:
Happy Birthday niloo joon, wishing you all the best and hope you see your hubby verryy sooon this year. :)

slm.tbt

Star Member
May 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,
Just heard about a PPR for some guy who applied in Feb 2012 and got the PPR last week. Another one applied also in Feb 2012, got the PPR 3 weeks ago.

So, please stop guessing and generalizing random pseudo-facts based on the limited size of the population we have in this forum compared to the actual PPR rate.

It's always a pain in the arse for those of us whose files are transferred from a visa office to another. Hopefully this whole file backlog will be cleared for those files.

For the files directly sent to Ankara, seems like the process is often reasonably fast (way less than 16 months).

Good luck all with this crappy waiting period

sayo_2006

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/09/2012
AOR Received.
22/10/2012
File Transfer...
24/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
I hope to God
slm.tbt said:
Guys,
Just heard about a PPR for some guy who applied in Feb 2012 and got the PPR last week. Another one applied also in Feb 2012, got the PPR 3 weeks ago.

So, please stop guessing and generalizing random pseudo-facts based on the limited size of the population we have in this forum compared to the actual PPR rate.

It's always a pain in the arse for those of us whose files are transferred from a visa office to another. Hopefully this whole file backlog will be cleared for those files.

For the files directly sent to Ankara, seems like the process is often reasonably fast (way less than 16 months).

Thank you so much for the good news
U made my afternoon

mrirn2535

Star Member
Sep 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Done
slm.tbt said:
Guys,

Thanks for good news.

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
merci sepide joon:*...ishalla all of us will be reunited again...i really thought that this year we would be able to celebrate my birthday beside each other...but i guess we have many more years left:)...lol but how did u know?:p
sepiide said:

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
merci alish:D:D:D im officially quarter of a century old plus a year:D...i turned 26 ...believe me that my biggest dream is to be reunited with him...im optimistic...everything happens for a reason...and we all have the rest of our lives to spend with our loved ones...and these days will make us cherish our times beside each other more...eena ham ye rooz mishan khatere....:pi remeber that a few weeks ago he told me that someone in the other forum had dreamt that he would get his ppr on nov 26...lol...i became so excited:D just thought of this randomly...ishalla be zoodi vase hamamoon khabarare khoob khoob:D
alish said:
HEHE how did u know its Niloo's birthday?? :)
Happy Birthday Niloo :) hehe hala chand salet shod khanoomi?:D if u dont mind me asking :)
when you blow out those candles dont forget to pray for all spousal applications to be finished before the new year :D

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
thank you for the good news...:)
slm.tbt said:
Guys,

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
you should come for a visit again:D...after a couple of weeks of non stop rain we finally had sunshine today:D...although ill take the rain over the snow any day of the year:D:p:p:p
Erina said:
Niloo I envy you for living in Vancouver. Been there for a week and loved it :p

E

Erina

niloogoogooli said:
you should come for a visit again:D...after a couple of weeks of non stop rain we finally had sunshine today:D...although ill take the rain over the snow any day of the year:D:p:p:p
True, but at least you don't freeze :p Anyways, happy 26 Miss Azar, hope your biggest dream come true soon :)

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
slm.tbt said:
Guys,

Thank you so much for this info :)

sepiide

Sep 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
10-07-2012
Med's Done....
May01-2012
Passport Req..
July08-2013
LANDED..........
Aug03-2013
niloogoogooli said:
merci sepide joon:*...ishalla all of us will be reunited again...i really thought that this year we would be able to celebrate my birthday beside each other...but i guess we have many more years left:)...lol but how did u know?:p
loool actually i cheated from pouria's post on applyabroad n remembered our conversation here on your bday present if he could be there by NOV 26.
yuup you have maaaaanyyy years left to celebrate it together n next year would be the first. ;)

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
good morning guys:D:D...does any one here know if i can contact the notes people and see why i have not recived anything back from them...im afarid that it has been lost too :(:(:( im a bit unlucky when it comes to things like this, and now i am worried since it has been about 27 days now and i havent heard anything back...any clues??

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
kazhal joon wait exactly 30 days....that seems to be the magic number:)
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
good morning guys:D:D...does any one here know if i can contact the notes people and see why i have not recived anything back from them...im afarid that it has been lost too :(:(:( im a bit unlucky when it comes to things like this, and now i am worried since it has been about 27 days now and i havent heard anything back...any clues??

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
Vaid.Kamalpreet <Kamalpreet.Vaid@cic.gc.ca>; but i emailed this guy and he responded...he is the same person who sent the notes
Kurdistan-kazhal said: