04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
goli what is ur timeline so far? And welcome:D
goli said:
Hi there,

I submitted a similar question in the other forum but they advised me to submit it here. I live in Iran at the moment while waiting for the result of my husband application to sponsor me. It seems that processing time in Embassy of Canada in Turkey has increased to 16 month!!! and this is too long for me to be far away from my husband. I decided either to come to Canada as a visitor or to study in Canada while my application gets processed in Turkey. I want to know is that possible? I am thinking to apply for study permit in Algonquin College for ESL classes. First of all I am not sure whether I need IELTS (as it will delay my application by itself) and how long it will take to get a study permit (worst case)? Is there any other way I can come to Canada while my sponsership application is in progress? Visitor Visa?

It doesn't make sense to wait for 16 months away from the person you love and do nothing and wait see what happens. I can get a student visa not only I see my husband but I can learn something in the meanwhile.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Goli

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
kameliaaaaa joon..hichiiiii va hichiiiiii....hala bebinim een hafte chiziii mead ya naaaa...doa kon vasaaamoon
kamelia said:
hi my friends,
how is everything? what's up with pprs? niloo joon and others, have u received any news?
I missed u and I just wanted to say hi :)
good luck

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
here comes the last week of nov and no ppr for this darn month too....i know ur gana say we still have 5 days to go...and i am still hopeful too...:D...Erina, hbehmane, and the others what the heck happened to u guyss...comoon i know there is nothing knew but that doesnt mean u should not write anything....i cant wait till i get my darn notes back, even though i know whats on ther already:D

E

Erina

Kurdistan-kazhal said:
here comes the last week of nov and no ppr for this darn month too....i know ur gana say we still have 5 days to go...and i am still hopeful too...:D...Erina, hbehmane, and the others what the heck happened to u guyss...comoon i know there is nothing knew but that doesnt mean u should not write anything....i cant wait till i get my darn notes back, even though i know whats on ther already:D
Kazhal I'm here and I read all posts...Yeah November is almost done and nothing from Ankara. I wish I could afford it to go and see my lovy somewhere in Europe... Everyone around me is going to Iran this December and I'll be alone in cold cold cold Toronto.

mrirn2535

Star Member
Sep 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Done
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
Yes,It shows that they really slow down and these checks are just alibi.
You can't also rely on the notes , because they can change them as they do .

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
i'm here too...but i have nothing positive to say:p

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
Erina joon...Im not going either...:D dore ham jamim hameenja:p:D:D:D
Erina said:
Kazhal I'm here and I read all posts...Yeah November is almost done and nothing from Ankara. I wish I could afford it to go and see my lovy somewhere in Europe... Everyone around me is going to Iran this December and I'll be alone in cold cold cold Toronto.

E

Erina

Most newly created threads in this forum are for International Students. It seems they're super busy with issuing visa for students. When would they finish processing? Before winter semester?

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
the new semester starts in January...so I am guessing they need to have issued visas by mid Dec...i doubt of any news till the new year....its just easier this way

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
women ur not alone, im gana be here suffering in the snow too..niloo i agree with u i dont think we r gana hear back from them till maybe end of jan, to feb and march..sucks to be us :(
Erina said:

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
but kazhal im still grateful for being here...imagine being in our spouses shoes..atleast here we are busy with work and school and our everyday lives.. but they are pretty much in limbo, not knowing when they need to pack and move and change their entire lives....still thank god...we are almost done:)
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
women ur not alone, im gana be here suffering in the snow too..niloo i agree with u i dont think we r gana hear back from them till maybe end of jan, to feb and march..sucks to be us :(

E

Erina

niloogoogooli said:
but kazhal im still grateful for being here...imagine being in our spouses shoes..atleast here we are busy with work and school and our everyday lives.. but they are pretty much in limbo, not knowing when they need to pack and move and change their entire lives....still thank god...we are almost done:)
Agree. And the whole situation in Iran...
Kazhal in Damascus they used to issue visa as much as possible before New Year... seems they don't have the same rule in Ankara.

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
ahh thats true too..and Erina love, ankara is just messing with our lives and files..lets wait and see what the new year brings us....a big bunch of emails consisting of maam please have patients as we are awaitng background check results. and we cant tell you how much longer the waitin wll continue as outside agencies are iinvolved, bs, bs, bs :D:D...
niloogoogooli said: